• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150902 - Peter Davenport - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 02, 2015, 09:58:19 PM

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: jazmunda on September 02, 2015, 10:46:23 PM
You can insure body parts? Kim Kardashian's butt must be worth a fortune.

Oh yeah, man.  Hollywood starlets have been insuring their body parts for decades now.

20 Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions
http://www.businessinsider.com/20-celebrities-who-insured-their-bodies-for-millions-2012-3

ManiacMatt

Quote from: jazmunda on September 02, 2015, 10:39:19 PM
I listened to the show and I'm calling bullshit on your claim and further I still think you are a fool but I don't need to tell anyone that as you prove it with every post you make.

I'm with you Jaz.  Barbara stated that they had the same original five members and she named them. There was no Jimmy Chunga. 

Mild Bill

Quote from: trostol on September 02, 2015, 10:15:46 PM
this is difficult to listen to Art and read about Custer and his last stand lol

*cue Twilight Zone music*

I'm also reading about Custer at the Greasy Grass!

The one by Evan Connell

Sean92008

Quote from: trostol on September 02, 2015, 10:47:24 PM
this guy?

Scully still has nightmares about him...  And she can't use an ice pick any longer.

zeebo

Question to ufologists .... Now that everyone's got smartphone cameras that take high resolution images, why don't we have any better ufo pictures than we did decades ago?

ziznak

Quote from: Sean92008 on September 02, 2015, 10:32:34 PM
If you just close your eyes and imagine it's Taylor Swift... 
so many things from this site... a man just cannot unsee

trostol

Quote from: Mild Bill on September 02, 2015, 10:49:09 PM
*cue Twilight Zone music*

I'm also reading about Custer at the Greasy Grass!

The one by Evan Connell

lol that weird..i was only reading Wiki but still

Only if sold by the pound

jazmunda

Quote from: zeebo on September 02, 2015, 10:50:08 PM
Question to ufologists .... Now that everyone's got smartphone cameras that take high resolution images, why don't we have any better ufo pictures than we did decades ago?

This is a big argument for the whole phenomenon being BS. On the flip side any great footage will be labelled a CGI hoax. Lose lose.

starrmtn001

It's not a new thing Jaz.

Betty Grable's legs were famously insured by her studio for $1 million with Lloyd's of London.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_Grable

AppealPlay

I hope they get to talk about actual UFO reports.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 02, 2015, 10:53:06 PM
I hope they get to talk about actual UFO reports.

Ah, for sure they will.  Peter always has amazing reports to discuss!   :D

Juan Cena

Quote from: maren on September 02, 2015, 10:15:47 PM
I don't think anybody is getting rich in this field  You can only bang the "disclosure is coming!" drum for so long before our attention wanders.  You're right -- something new.  But what?  Kick me, but it's gotta be a landing on the White House lawn or its equivalent.  If they're here, I'm not seeing how my life is affected, so until/unless something blows my hair back, other thinks take priorities.  I'm guessing I'm representative of many.  But I LOVE hearing the stories, nonetheless!

Heck, if UFOlogy would keep up with current technology it would be a start.

That or look more at Greek and Roman history for possible alien contact. Am I the only person who thinks it's odd that space aliens were apparently uninterested in the two most important civilizations in Western history? Or do these investigators believe it was only non-white, non-European civilizations that needed alien assistance in advancing?

zeebo

Quote from: jazmunda on September 02, 2015, 10:51:47 PM
This is a big argument for the whole phenomenon being BS. On the flip side any great footage will be labelled a CGI hoax. Lose lose.

Yep the photoshop wrinkle just complicates things further.  Gonna have to bag us a live alien I'm thinking.

starrmtn001

I like Peter Davenport.  He seems quite credible to me.

trostol

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 02, 2015, 10:54:55 PM

That or look more at Greek and Roman history for possible alien contact. Am I the only person who thinks it's odd that space aliens were apparently uninterested in the two most important civilizations in Western history? Or do these investigators believe it was only non-white, non-European civilizations that needed alien assistance in advancing?

pretty sure Giorgio covered that at some point lol

JamesMcDonald

Nevada family fights government over property near Area 51

In what may be the final act of a Cold War drama playing out in the Nevada desert, a family is poised to lose land they have held in Nevada since Ulysses Grant was president.

Here is part of their story and what they say has been decades of abuse at the hands of their own government.

The Sheahans say their buildings have been strafed and bombed by military jets over the past six decades. They believe it was an errant bomb or dropped wing tank that blew up their mill in the 1950's --  ending production at the mine.

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/nevada-family-fights-government-over-property-near-area-51

Noorynoid

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 02, 2015, 10:55:50 PM
I like Peter Davenport.  He seems quite credible to me.

I have often wondered if Peter Davenport is actually an alien portraying himself as a human collecting UFO data reports.

zeebo

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 02, 2015, 10:54:55 PM

There's gotta be an Ancient Aliens that addresses this slight.  My question is why did we start getting ufo reports pretty much after civilization started launching things into the sky?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jazmunda on September 02, 2015, 10:39:19 PM
I listened to the show and I'm calling bullshit on your claim and further I still think you are a fool but I don't need to tell anyone that as you prove it with every post you make.

Pretty boy, I'm not done with you yet...
You got me at a disadvantage with only a cell phone tonight.

Just wait until I get home. I'll crush you with geometric logic.
Until then get  crackin on Blitz 2.0

Noorynoid

Unscrew cap, pour contents of gas can into tank, replace cap, turn key and it should work. If not call AAA