• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150825 - Peter Robbins - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 25, 2015, 09:45:41 PM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 25, 2015, 10:41:17 PM
I hope you go bankrupt. Anyone that can support defrauding the REAL working class of America to support their gambling habit should be shot in the face. You're a disgrace to humanity and probably a used-car salesman.

Thanks for promotion... I sell 'used' carpets and bedding to raggies like you   :P

Bradsmith313

9-23-15

Vernal Equinox.

I love the fall . . . .

Pumamama

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 25, 2015, 10:44:12 PM
Wel all of the legal marijuana statez r holdin access in taxeZ😱 gov.colorado saiz legalizin haz made more money in 1 yr then tourizm for skiing  in 10yrz

That's an amazing quote.  In Oakland, the first year they licensed dispensaries, the city made >1.4 mil. The first year. 4 stores.

Kevin Sorbo

Midnight in the Desert is the first opportunity I've had to listen to Art live, and I think I enjoyed finding and listening to his shows from years ago more in some ways. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the show every night. But when his guests made apocalyptic claims that I knew never came true, the show wasn't scary. Now that it's live, parts of it are haha. But I guess I can take comfort in precedent.

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on August 25, 2015, 10:47:27 PM
I was surprised to see the older brother (gutar player) fill in as vocalist for Foreigner.  :o

eeeeew lol

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: Kevin Sorbo on August 25, 2015, 10:45:12 PM
Yeah Colorado did it right, Washington didn't.
washington law will b adjusted. Alota storez are havin quality control issuez, but thatz getn better. Thez statez need to realize that people like me made the standerdz doin it illegally. Not includin the cannabis culture yur bizness wil fail. Takez many yearz to b a real farmer no matter wat yur growin

WanagoBleu

Quote from: maren on August 25, 2015, 10:43:30 PM
Gerald was saying we're back to 1990 levels!!!!  I was making more in 1990 than I am now -- and that was in 1990 dollars!  I'm not getting his point because to me, in 1990 we were better off.  What was his point?
I think his point is now and always will be:

Pumamama

Quote from: WanagoBleu on August 25, 2015, 10:23:30 PM
Fascism.....oligarchy......we may be running down that road in America....
It's here. Political prisoners. Jailing of journalists. Institutionalization of torture. Secret courts. Surveillance of the populace. What's NOT fascist about today's America?

ShayP

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 25, 2015, 10:49:26 PM
washington law will b adjusted. Alota storez are havin quality control issuez, but thatz getn better. Thez statez need to realize that people like me made the standerdz doin it illegally. Not includin the cannabis culture yur bizness wil fail. Takez many yearz to b a real farmer no matter wat yur growin

Hemp industry in general should come back 100%

castromiller

Quote from: ShayP on August 25, 2015, 10:51:19 PM
Where's his goddamn chest hair?
After the sacrifice he is reborn with his full flowing, majestic chest hair....thus CHIPS begins.

Quick Karl

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 25, 2015, 10:48:00 PM
Thanks for promotion... I sell 'used' carpets and bedding to raggies like you   :P

You don't sell anything to me, asslick, but I have no doubt that whatever you do it involves defrauding others of their money.

Herbn-Legend

California cannabis industry iz #1 u can take the dairy,wine, timber etc etc etc ADD UM ALL TOGETHER AN CANNABIS IZ STIL WORTH MORE😯💨💨💨 all we wanta do iz save our planet our way of live our sanity all with cannabis😎

Juan Cena

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 25, 2015, 10:48:16 PM
9-23-15

Vernal Equinox.

I love the fall . . . .

I just hope I make it long enough to celebrate Yes Day on 9-01-25

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Pumamama on August 25, 2015, 10:51:47 PM
It's here. Political prisoners. Jailing of journalists. Institutionalization of torture. Secret courts. Surveillance of the populace. What's NOT fascist about today's America?
I have a friend that says fascism will arrive in America, wrapped in the flash & waving a bible.

Quick Karl

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

And yes, we WOULD have a pretty first lady!

Zenman

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 25, 2015, 10:54:10 PM
PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

And yes, we WOULD have a pretty first lady!

However you feel about it, it definitely would be interesting.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: ShayP on August 25, 2015, 10:52:40 PM
Hemp industry in general should come back 100%
hemp will pollinate cannabis an lower the quality😒 we need to find a solution to that b4 headin forward with hemp fiber

He makes the field look like amateurs mostly, they also look far more camera shy and incapable of doing much of anything anyways.