• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150824 - Dean Radin - Live Show Chat

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 24, 2015, 07:47:48 PM

Desertclam

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 24, 2015, 10:39:53 PM
Boom fest iz in spain tho an ozora iz in hungry so harder 4 the non drug dealer to chek out😯💨💨💨

still gotta love the psychill and psytrance  :)

Noorynoid

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 24, 2015, 10:40:26 PM
Because it would mess up whatever electronics are used in the oil fields, probably.

EMP devices would send us all back to candles and firepits

trostol

Quote from: chefist on August 24, 2015, 10:40:36 PM
Will I be skinned if I say I don't care for this show?  :( Sorry...

i think i agree with your not caring

zeebo

Nah, they can't all be winners.  I'm luke-warm on this one, but still gonna hang on for awhile.

SnapT

Quote from: Sean92008 on August 24, 2015, 10:35:01 PM
There is a way to compress sections of show, creating an extra bit of time; something like an extra 2-3 minutes per half hour (I did the actual calculations prior to the show starting, either here or on People Who Love Art Bell/Facebook).  It is a small tempo change that most people do not notice when listening to Rush, Hannity, Savage, etc...   Art has a different type of listener and it might not fly.

Why time-compress the show at all?  Just add an extra hour of commercials and other filler bits (maybe "best of" snippets?) for select radio stations and stretch it into a 4-hour show just like C2C.  NOT for the free livestream, ONLY for radio stations.

Remember, C2C runs for four hours and nearly an hour and a half of that are commercials.

Noorynoid

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 24, 2015, 10:38:40 PM
Commercial broadcasting stations/companies RUINED what Art created. I don't blame him one bit for sticking to his guns -- if they want his audience they should do things the way he wants, or go away, period.

NAILED IT! You are so right!

Zenman

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Noorynoid on August 24, 2015, 10:42:18 PM
EMP devices would send us all back to candles and firepits

Yup.  Read "One Second After"  by William R. Forstchen if you want to learn more about the wonderful world of EMP.

Ain't humans wonderful?

SciFiAuthor

Art refused to sell out and we have a classic guest from the old days. Nice night.

Robert

Quote from: boxman on August 24, 2015, 10:40:21 PMThat was a weird glitch... Just heard split second of ABBA in middle of him interviewing
I assumed we all did.

trostol

chefist

Quote from: zeebo on August 24, 2015, 10:43:35 PM
Nah, they can't all be winners.  I'm luke-warm on this one, but still gonna hang on for awhile.

I have Art's archives...I would say he is now a larger percent BETTER than in the 90's...just my unsolicited survey...I'm hanging in there! I am a chemist and LOVE statistics...but still fall asleep in chemistry seminars! LOL  8)

Hautex

Sent a wormhole question about how Dean feels about the new brain entrainment tech... been using it daily and nightly for a year with good results

Spinner

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 24, 2015, 10:14:44 PM
I wonder who Art's "financial expert" will be. Hopefully it won't be Gerald Celente, psychotic false prophet of financial doom.

Kind of hoping for Howard Bloom.
I would suggest Doug Casey.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: Desertclam on August 24, 2015, 10:41:55 PM
still gotta love the psychill and psytrance  :)
yes indeed. I bin in2 funky jazz 🍄🍄 muzic lately ALICE RUSSELL haz a very 🍄🍄 dreamy voice. Muslimgauze iz alwaiz a favorite 🍄🍄 ride. Conciousness haz to involve drugZ an music an how they interact

bateman

My eyes are glazing over too.

boxman

Quote from: Hautex on August 24, 2015, 10:47:15 PM
Sent a wormhole question about how Dean feels about the new brain entrainment tech... been using it daily and nightly for a year with good results
Fill me in please :P

starrmtn001

I love your Cat Hautex!

Pumamama

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 24, 2015, 10:47:49 PM
yes indeed. I bin in2 funky jazz 🍄🍄 muzic lately ALICE RUSSELL haz a very 🍄🍄 dreamy voice. Muslimgauze iz alwaiz a favorite 🍄🍄 ride. Conciousness haz to involve drugZ an music an how they interact
Thanks for the recommendation! Have you heard Alabama Shakes?

SciFiAuthor

Radin's a weird one BTW. He holds fully valid electrical engineering degrees, really smart dude, but tries to apply that to parapsychology. It's a step up from Hoagland, but not quite solid science.

RoseGirl

oye...why is science always about numbers and meaningless words?

chefist

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 24, 2015, 10:44:29 PM
Art refused to sell out and we have a classic guest from the old days. Nice night.

Is he from the old days? I'm such an ungrateful bastard... :-\

TigerLily

Art should just stick to his vision of his show.  Maybe the radio suits will follow Portland's example. They will if they're smart (questionable) or greedy (unquestionable) So great to see Art calling all the shots this time around!

zeebo

I went one in, wondering if we see consciousness spikes during market selloffs like we had today.

Noorynoid

Quote from: bateman on August 24, 2015, 10:48:25 PM
My eyes are glazing over too.

I'd be reaching for the benzedrine if I had some right now, he's certainly not Michio Kaku

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 24, 2015, 10:50:28 PM
Radin's a weird one BTW. He holds fully valid electrical engineering degrees, really smart dude, but tries to apply that to parapsychology. It's a step up from Hoagland, but not quite solid science.

so he is...Doctor Spengler or Doctor Stantz?