• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150817 - Joe Rogan - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 17, 2015, 09:35:06 PM

kingotnw

Joe is a good guy with a lot of interesting and funny things to say. He's an old network guy, so the no swearing shouldn't be an issue.

trostol

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 17, 2015, 10:07:01 PM
I know Joe pretty well and have smoked with him multiple times. He's a true renaissance man and a brilliant person. Not really my favorite comedian but he's a really good person who treats people well. Can vouch that he's awesome in real life.

i'll take yer word VQ but he never impressed me with his work...awful in UFC imo lol

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 17, 2015, 10:07:01 PM
I know Joe pretty well and have smoked with him multiple times. He's a true renaissance man and a brilliant person. Not really my favorite comedian but he's a really good person who treats people well. Can vouch that he's awesome in real life.
ooooo he blazez😯💨💨💨

Jocko Johnson

Is Rogan really an expert on radio? His conection is lousy. Joe using a cordless phone!!! Art's a fanboy...!!!! Too funny!

Kept misreading Serenda as Senda and thought tonight was Rogan followed by Falkie. Sad I won't get to watch BellGab burn down now.

Quote from: boxman on August 17, 2015, 10:08:00 PM
So what happened to David Serenda?? Why was he replaced by this random comedian??
I dont see how this guy even fits this show at all.. :\ seems like the other guy canceled in last moment and they just got some random guest they could quickly get hold of. :|

Rogan's a broadcaster and has spoken a ton about how much of a huge influence Art Bell has been in his podcasting career.

ShayP

Ha! Fear Factor always make me think of that Dave Chappelle skit.

popple

hahah! i remember my aunt used to phone us up and say she was worried about her son cause he was addicted to fear factor

zeebo

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on August 17, 2015, 10:09:54 PM
Fear Factor talk zzzzzzzzz.

I didn't know who this guy was, but was really not a Fear Factor fan, so we'll see how this goes ...

doctor weird

didn't fear factor make some girls drink horse semen?

coaster

Quote from: trostol on August 17, 2015, 10:09:18 PM
i'll take yer word VQ but he never impressed me with his work...awful in UFC imo lol
Goldberg is the bad one. Joe is on his game when commentating on ufc.

Jocko Johnson

Missed the rest 5 minutes...is Joe gonna do 3 hrs?

AppealPlay

Art should ask Joe about his opinion on ranch dressing.

coaster

Quote from: doctor weird on August 17, 2015, 10:11:00 PM
didn't fear factor make some girls drink horse semen?
Who hasn't drank horse semen?

kingotnw

Art seems pretty open about his guests, I like that. He should grab someone like Zak Baggins.

trostol

Quote from: coaster on August 17, 2015, 10:11:19 PM
Goldberg is the bad one. Joe is on his game when commentating on ufc.

didnt even know Goldberg did it lol thats hilarious

Rogan might be on his game but when ever i heard him he always sounded over the top announcing it

coaster

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on August 17, 2015, 10:11:34 PM
Missed the rest 5 minutes...is Joe gonna do 3 hrs?
No. David Sereda is on as well.

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 17, 2015, 10:11:43 PM
Art should ask Joe about his opinion on ranch dressing.

I agree.  Bleu cheese or fuck your mother.

AppealPlay

I'd rather not have UFOs flying over the White House.

dbankjr

hes a flat earther...well he likes the idea of it