• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150813 - Blanche Barton, Church of Satan - Live Show Chat

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 13, 2015, 07:42:03 PM

NowhereInTime

I could have died never hearing Art Bell talk about semen. Hail Satan (or Satin)? Ugh. No thanks.

psycheinaboat

Quote from: boilingpitsofsewage on August 13, 2015, 10:27:34 PM
HOWWWWWWWWWW DAREEEEEEE YOUUUUUUU!!!  HERETIC! BEEZLEBUB!

I totally read that in JC's voice.  TY for the flashback.

FallenSeraph

Orgasm. Wrath in the workplace. Revenge. I'm warming up to Blanche a little. I would be over the moon if she could just get the word "cheesecake" in there now.

ShayP

Quote from: Seraphim27 on August 13, 2015, 10:29:12 PM
Orgasm. Wrath in the workplace. Revenge. I'm warming up to Blanche a little. I would be over the moon if she could just get the word "cheesecake" in there now.

yes.......yes.

Pumamama

Anyone here could have told you lots of military are satanisties. Yawn. "Livin' life, having a great time."

Thrilling.   :o

indigoo

Well at least we got to hear Oh Of Pleasure...

Church of Satan has always been shallow and uninteresting for the most part. Would love a show on the more obscure religions out there.

slippingaway

We need to know who she likes for the 2016 presidential race, so we can all know who NOT to vote for.

indigoo

wait what was that news bit about the Strieber family?

ChandlersDad

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 13, 2015, 10:20:09 PM
You should cheer up, man.  Art can make anything interesting.  It seems like you tend to be grumpy in these threads.  Go fishing or something. :)

I have just listened to Art since the mid 90's. So I have high expectations. I don't demand TRUTH on his show, because he doesn't care about truth. But he does care greatly about providing good radio, making a very entertaining show. But I just think that since he has been back, the majority of guests have been yawn inducing bores.

To a newbie, perhaps all of this is terribly new information and very exciting stuff. So I guess I am jaded. It takes more to get me off, so to speak.

I just have no interest in Debbie the Cheerleader and Satanist, Ms Happy Voice trying to make Satanism sound like Opray Winfrey style spirituality, an UP-WITH-PEOPLE sort of positive thinking religion decorated in black. No thanks.

If I sound grumpy, it is because I've heard it all before, and I've heard much better in the good old days. Art has his old enthusiasm but he needs someone "modern" to help him find some interesting guests. But I should be grateful. At least he isn't shoving Ed Dames down our throat every couple weeks like he used to.

As I have done a lot recently, I am turning off the feed and finding something else to do. Good Night Gang.

trostol

Quote from: indigoo on August 13, 2015, 10:30:19 PM
Well at least we got to hear Oh Of Pleasure...

Church of Satan has always been shallow and uninteresting for the most part. Would love a show on the more obscure religions out there.

Church of Loki

psycheinaboat

Quote from: slippingaway on August 13, 2015, 10:30:35 PM
We need to know who she likes for the 2016 presidential race, so we can all know who NOT to vote for.

She seems like a Trump supporter, IMO.  Some people just wanna watch the world burn.

PrairieGhost

I'm late to the thread but I'm here! I hope everyone is good! Why do storms have to be screwing with Art on this night... I was excited to hear this show all day!

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Designx on August 13, 2015, 10:27:43 PM
Why do I get the feeling these Satanists are really into brutal spank that ass sex.

Laughed so hard at this one.  ;D

slippingaway

Quote from: NIN on August 13, 2015, 10:31:44 PM
Mitd sounds like dreamland lol
Well, since Dreamland WAS Art's pet project in it's conception, I'm strangely comfortable with that

coaster

Quote from: indigoo on August 13, 2015, 10:31:19 PM
wait what was that news bit about the Strieber family?
His wife Anne died. She had been sick for some time. Whitley must be a wreck.