• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150812 - Open Lines - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 12, 2015, 09:56:13 PM

CampsieNP

Quote from: sydtron on August 12, 2015, 10:35:07 PM
BEAR DOWN!!!

I predict, in September, Jay Cutler will still be jerk-face. Maybe the guy who sucker-punched Geno can be signed by the Bears.

maren

Quote from: lonevoice on August 12, 2015, 10:23:58 PM
The next thing you know, you're going to be saying that zeebo's not really a squirrel, and I'm not really Elvira, Mistress of the Dark.  How dare yewwww, Kevin Sorbo!   :D

You're right!  Didn't think of that ... and so it begins.

Zenman

Quote from: littlechris on August 12, 2015, 10:36:03 PM
CERN is turning on the collider in september.

uh oh

Remember that movie where the Earth splits in 2 and the squirrel comes out of the crack?

PrairieGhost

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 12, 2015, 10:37:47 PM
It cures death!

*Arctic Chaga makes no medical claims

You just had to quote me before my error correction didn't you?

Dr_Blue

:'(     :'(     I've been a sucker the last decade and stayed up to watch the "fantastic Perseid Meteor Shower" only to be severly disappointed. Now this year I say to h**l  with it and it will probably be the best meteor shower of the century!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Zenman on August 12, 2015, 10:38:33 PM
uh oh

Remember that movie where the Earth splits in 2 and the squirrel comes out of the crack?
Is this something, WE, need to be concerned about??? :o

AppealPlay

Quote from: PrairieGhost on August 12, 2015, 10:38:39 PM
You just had to quote me before my error correction didn't you?

It's a hard one like February or Wednesday.

This caller is a disaster.  DUMP HIM

Pumamama

Quote from: DangerDog on August 12, 2015, 10:31:52 PM
My theory: China changed the value of their currency too hard and too fast and that caused the explosion. Yup. That's my theory. That was a money-splosion.
Cashplosion?

trostol

Quote from: Kevin Sorbo on August 12, 2015, 10:10:44 PM
Good morning folks,

I would like to start off tonight with an apology. It has come to my attention over the course of my activity here that several of you actually believe I am the actor Kevin Sorbo. Sadly, this is not the case. I am simply a parody account. I've creeped BellGab occasionally since 2011 when I started listening to Coast archives. I considered registering when Dark Matter began on Sirius, but due to time constraints never got around to it. Now that Art is back and I have the time available to listen to him every night, I registered in order to post in the live discussion threads. I thought the username would be funny based on the Alongside Night commercial. If you haven't noticed yet, my avatar is a photo of Sorbo alongside the night sky. I never planned to address whether or not I really was Sorbo, as I thought it would be obvious once I began actively posting that I am not. However, since I have been receiving several personal messages asking me questions, telling me how much my work is enjoyed and asking for autographs -- I thought I should state that I am not actually Sorbo. I really don't know much about the guy. I know he was Hercules and from what I've gathered from the insults thrown at me here I'm guessing he's a Christian Republican. That's about it.

Anyway, that's that for the few of you who actually care.

Time to take a ride.

Buzz kill  :P

Quick Karl

Quote from: albrecht on August 12, 2015, 10:36:52 PM
Not where you likely are! Especially considering how cool (relatively speaking) it was this summer until recently....

It was fricken HOT today! But the spring was fantastic! You should have heard the stealth choppers tonight!

zeebo

Quote from: Dr_Blue on August 12, 2015, 10:40:47 PM
:'(     :'(     I've been a sucker the last decade and stayed up to watch the "fantastic Perseid Meteor Shower" only to be severly disappointed. Now this year I say to h**l  with it and it will probably be the best meteor shower of the century!

ya gotta have have clear, dark skies and be reeaally patient.   It helps to dress warm, and bring a friend.  ;)

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Kevin Sorbo on August 12, 2015, 10:10:44 PM
Good morning folks,

I would like to start off tonight with an apology. It has come to my attention over the course of my activity here that several of you actually believe I am the actor Kevin Sorbo. Sadly, this is not the case. I am simply a parody account. I've creeped BellGab occasionally since 2011 when I started listening to Coast archives. I considered registering when Dark Matter began on Sirius, but due to time constraints never got around to it. Now that Art is back and I have the time available to listen to him every night, I registered in order to post in the live discussion threads. I thought the username would be funny based on the Alongside Night commercial. If you haven't noticed yet, my avatar is a photo of Sorbo alongside the night sky. I never planned to address whether or not I really was Sorbo, as I thought it would be obvious once I began actively posting that I am not. However, since I have been receiving several personal messages asking me questions, telling me how much my work is enjoyed and asking for autographs -- I thought I should state that I am not actually Sorbo. I really don't know much about the guy. I know he was Hercules and from what I've gathered from the insults thrown at me here I'm guessing he's a Christian Republican. That's about it.

Anyway, that's that for the few of you who actually care.

Time to take a ride.

I have been one of your active critics. Last night it suddenly hit me that perhaps you were NOT Kevin Sorbo but were posting right wing fundamentalist drivel just for fun, as he would sincerely post (because he is so embedded inside that Bible Thumper box that he can no longer see the sides). I will not respond again. I don't even want to know if you were sharing your own views as Kevin Sorbo.

Faustina

Quote from: boxman on August 12, 2015, 10:28:31 PM
Yeah right... Surely could not have used some alternative to skype.

My thought exactly.  If that was the case, it would have been good to know with enough lead time so that Basiago could get to a landline phone.  They're really not all *that* rare.  Last I checked, every motel has one.  With enough lead time, maybe Basiago could have gotten to a landline phone in time.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: Dr_Blue on August 12, 2015, 10:40:47 PM
hahahahahaha😝

Bellathor

Time travel via a motorcycle?  Does it by any chance involve hitting 88 MPH?

cdpolarbear

What's happening in Sept?  Stock market crash on the 13th.  Start of the Jubilee year for the Jews. Pope comes to set up world peace, big concert in NYC, NY, 28th we have the super blood moon, CERN will be at full power trying to open a portal, and the 4th blood moon is the end of the tetrad on the Feast of Tabernacles is a harbinger of the rapture of the church.  I just can't get through to Art.

trostol

Quote from: Bellathor on August 12, 2015, 10:43:18 PM

it flies and has a side car

zeebo

Quote from: Bellathor on August 12, 2015, 10:43:18 PM

There's less wind drag so you only need to clear 80.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: albrecht on August 12, 2015, 10:33:22 PM
Yep! Though there also can be logical or valid aesthetic, economic, or political reasons to move to more rural areas- like E. Washington etc.

One interesting point my friend made is that political allegiances were irrelevant to the threat, he had been in contact with a collective of folks made up of both Democrats, Rebublicans, & Independents who shared the same concerns.

Kevin Sorbo

Quote from: ChandlersDad on August 12, 2015, 10:42:15 PM
I have been one of your active critics. Last night it suddenly hit me that perhaps you were NOT Kevin Sorbo but were posting right wing fundamentalist drivel just for fun, as he would sincerely post (because he is so embedded inside that Bible Thumper box that he can no longer see the sides). I will not respond again. I don't even want to know if you were sharing your own views as Kevin Sorbo.

We'll see. You suggested you wouldn't respond to me again last night, yet here you are. Go read The Stranger.

Zenman

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 12, 2015, 10:40:48 PM
Is this something, WE, need to be concerned about??? :o

All of us.

(With the exception of zeebo, maybe.)

AppealPlay

This is some Bruce Goldberg new agey bullshit.

zeebo

Art:  "Hang on I can go with that."  Oh man, haha.