• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150806 - Michael Rugg, Bigfoot Museum - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 06, 2015, 08:45:12 PM

Zenman

Wow, that's almost exactly the sound I make when I put on cold underwear in the morning.

psycheinaboat

Quote from: Zenman on August 06, 2015, 11:04:44 PM
Wow, that's almost exactly the sound I make when I put on cold underwear in the morning.

Cold underwear?  How?  What are your undies made of?

Here's the video from Finding Bigfoot of a Bigfoot attacking Bigfoot Investigator Todd Standing. I found it captivating seeing it the first time but now I dunno man.  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn2U5JsW5ZQ

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Zenman on August 06, 2015, 11:04:44 PM

do you have bigfeet? ... just asking

Quote from: Schlyder7 on August 06, 2015, 10:30:09 PM
Boom, headshot.  LOL
BOOM, headshot. Relevant because Aussies (even thought the origin changed). Bigfoot also appears in the background of some maps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NZDwZbyDus

centaurie

Quote from: psycheinaboat on August 06, 2015, 11:05:56 PM
Cold underwear?  How?  What are your undies made of?

Those old school fertility ones to keep everything cool.

PrairieGhost

I actually think Les Stroud's Bigfoot show is the only reasonable bigfoot show on tv. The video/pictures of bigfoot on the show wasn't from him, they were from Todd Standing.

BobBlahBlah

I'll never forget the first time I heard that recording was when I listened to coast to coast with Art....and I fell asleep in bed at our cabin.....and I woke to that sound....it was pitch black...I was half asleep and totally startled.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Xitheron on August 06, 2015, 10:49:15 PM
Looks like they've got some bars on the windows to keep out the bigfeet

I need to find and post a photo of the Mothman Museum in Point Pleasant.......it's in an abandoned Kentucky Fried Chicken.  Probably the worst paranormal type museum I've even visited, and I've been to several.  Makes the UFO Museum in Roswell look like the Smithsonian.

TigerLily

Quote from: nbirnes on August 06, 2015, 10:58:08 PM
But he's not leaving show biz. He's probably going to do amazing new things. Just like Art.2.
Yes.  Probably more directing

psycheinaboat

Fabulous beard or not, dude is seeming less convincing.

nbirnes

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 06, 2015, 11:01:30 PM
Hi Ms Nancy... I'm hopped up on cigs, coffee and chocolate ...the big three ... staying up late tonight for Bella-Haven... screw work tomorrow.

There you go! Plus we can all hatch plans for richnesses without working.

psycheinaboat

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 06, 2015, 11:08:33 PM
I need to find and post a photo of the Mothman Museum in Point Pleasant.......it's in an abandoned Kentucky Fried Chicken.  Probably the worst paranormal type museum I've even visited, and I've been to several.  Makes the UFO Museum in Roswell look like the Smithsonian.

HAve you been to Ed and Lorraine Warren's museum?  If so, how was it?

I want a Bigfoot open line "If you think your a bigfoot call this number" lol

psycheinaboat

Child support and alimony?  He needs the red pill.  LOL

WhiteCrow

I totally believe in bigfoot... 60 year old Patterson film proves them true. yep don't need anymore than for proof. seeing is believing.
You guys need to stop making fun of bigfoot.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 06, 2015, 11:08:33 PM

That sound delightfully awful and a lot of fun.  ;D

I love love love Roswell. Yes it's a total tourist trap founded upon 99% crap but it's really fun.