• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150805 - Flat Earth Debate - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 05, 2015, 05:42:00 PM

The camera in the video isn't arced by the fish eye. Fingers crossed this guy reaches Dallas Thompson levels of manic behavior.

ItsOver

Quote from: Alienmojo on August 05, 2015, 10:11:27 PM
I wish Art wasn't held to any time constraints. If the show is running good, couldn't he just push Hoagie back a bit? I'm sure Hoagie wouldn't mind. Hell, he might not even notice.
It certainly wouldn't stop Hoagie from talking.

rtz

I have a feeling this guy is going to get hung up on..

CrazyMax46

THIS MAN IS A BRILLIANT IDIOT.

Amazing radio. If not slightly cringe worthy.

Herbn-Legend

alOoOoOoOhaz earthlingz😎hmmm. If the planetz flat then itz a pancake. Y cal it earth? IHOP woud b a better planet name😯💨💨💨

Catops

Quote from: Claudius on August 05, 2015, 10:14:29 PM
Might join just to post pictures of a round earth. It will drive them nuts.

I doubt it.  There are firewalls that none can touch.

Jocko Johnson

Can I ask like why we are even debating this fool? Well now the two guys last nite said we faked the moon shots??

ItsOver

Great.  Now were back to last night's raving loonie topic.

flimflam384

This guy shouldn't be on Art Bell, he should be in a room with a psychiatrist.  And an elementary school science teacher.

chefist

HAHAHAHAHAH...LOVE THIS GUY!!! FINALLY!  A FIGHTER!

bateman

NASA IS A PACK OF LYING FREEMASONS ahahahaha

trostol

this is reminding me of Astroguy and RCH from last night..except they are both getting to talk lol

Quote from: Textor on August 05, 2015, 10:16:19 PM
...where did Art find this moron?

There are a scary amount of flat earthers out there. It is an interesting study in psychosis...

Sabu2K

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH SSSNNNNNAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP…THIS DUDE GOING IN!!!

eddie dean

Quote from: Claudius on August 05, 2015, 10:11:43 PM
Seriously though... Couldn't you just show the guy pictures from space.... Wait let me guess those are fake in order to perpetuate the conspiracy of an oblique spheroid Earth

yes.
and photos are faked.
It's impossible to debate these guys. They always go off on tangents.

flimflam384

This is like... some professor versus Beavis in full on Cornholio mode.

boxman

This is not going to end up well.... I fear this guy will not debate this idiot.

Alienmojo

I was in the Navy and can indeed confirm that you see the mast as the ship gets closer.  What an idiot.

Spinner

MAybe I should send this poor misguided soul copies of my VHS tapes entitled "Earth from Space." He would enjoy hours upon hours of beautiful footage of the Earth underneath as filmed by the space shuttle crews.

Claudius

lol wives tale? Has this guy ever sailed on a large body of water? hahahaha