• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150728 - Richard Dolan - UFOs - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 28, 2015, 09:57:28 PM

ChandlersDad

OMG! Art Bell is hot for Trump, that temper tantrum spoiled child?

lasertron

I think we need to add mentions of donald trump to the drinking game. like how can you work him into every show, art? lol

AppealPlay

I sent a wormhole message about the slides.  I want credit with the other two hundred people that sent similar messages!

Sabu2K

HAHAHAHA..he just blew it off like nothing. fuck outta here

Eugene M Rosa

Here we go!!!! Here comes the disgusting rehearsed excuse

SaucyRossy

Quote from: bateman on July 28, 2015, 10:50:17 PM

Yup, totally and completely gone. It took a free software program and a half hour to debunk these slides. Yet they said they took years investigating the slides independently.

Steven.G

Quote from: Spinner on July 28, 2015, 10:47:55 PM

That's not what he said. He said that he doesn't get paid a lot.

Agreed, Pretty sure owning a publishing company aids in his income also...which really isnt any relevance to the topic, if anything he is helping other Ufologist publish books, which is a +1

Yay, Art!

He's so snippy. "You've got to be kidding me."  "I guess some people still care about that."

Claudius

haha throw the other two under the UFO for the slides hoax. 'Some people I guess are still interested in it' haha

EvB

Quote from: Claudius on July 28, 2015, 10:47:47 PM
Alien in the window is one of my personal favs. Certainly not a man in a rubber mask.

nbirnes

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 28, 2015, 10:52:30 PM
The internet has murdered Ufology.

Not really. It was only pretending to be on life-support. Keep alert for zombies.

Eugene M Rosa

Quote from: AppealPlay on July 28, 2015, 10:53:26 PM
I sent a wormhole message about the slides.  I want credit with the other two hundred people that sent similar messages!

Since I dont have Wormhole, send another message about how he called anyone who believed it was a Mummy a 10yr old brainless idiot on C2CAM the day after the presentation?

Quote from: AppealPlay on July 28, 2015, 10:53:26 PM

lol, me to. Its the only way Art usually reads my wormholes is if they follow alongside hundreds of others...

trostol

Kodachrome
They give us those nice bright colors
They give us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the world's a sunny day
I got a Nikon camera
I love to take a photograph
So mama don't take my Kodachrome away

paladin1991

Quote from: Claudius on July 28, 2015, 10:53:59 PM
haha throw the other two under the UFO for the slides hoax. 'Some people I guess are still interested in it' haha

Yeah, no shit.  I had a boss like this. 

He had an accident.

We all laughed.

Sabu2K

Stop. Richard. Stop. He was on Coast that night raving about it and taking some credit.

ChandlersDad

Does Art Bell look at this chat forum during the show?

Claudius

Quote from: Eugene M Rosa on July 28, 2015, 10:54:34 PM
Since I dont have Wormhole, send another message about how he called anyone who believed it was a Mummy a 10yr old brainless idiot on C2CAM the day after the presentation?
Call him, hit him while he's down! Finish him!

sydtron

paladin1991

Okay Dolan is still talking.  I'm sorry I'm getting lost.