• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150728 - Richard Dolan - UFOs - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 28, 2015, 09:57:28 PM

With photographic evidence not being counted anymore, I guess the only thing left is for the aliens to show up and abduct Obama.

Pumamama

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 28, 2015, 10:24:08 PM
Sorry, I couldn't find an Alien Puma, but I did find a Puma Mamma. ;D
[Bows deeply]
Absolutely LOVE it.

Photographs aren't good evidence but he was part of the group who was charging people to stream the "alien" photographs. Freaking Dolan.

Eugene M Rosa

Dolan just said he isnt good at identifying a hoax.....he is certainly good at profiting off them.

Sean92008

Quote from: trostol on July 28, 2015, 10:26:00 PM
eh theres people out there that can tell a fake or not photo

I called Clyde Lewis on that 6" alien and he responded as if I spat in his mother's eye...  The "doctor's" hand was over 7" wide in one shot...  Uh, yeah.

coaster

Luna

Quote from: Zenman on July 28, 2015, 10:25:07 PM
Sounds like you haven't missed anything, that's the main thing. Glad to see you back--enjoy!
Thanks! 😍

Spinner

Quote from: sydtron on July 28, 2015, 10:13:49 PM
His voice doesn't sound how he looks.
Really? I've always thought that his looks and voice go perfectly together.

zeebo

Quote from: AppealPlay on July 28, 2015, 10:25:09 PM
Did Hoagland get canned by C2C or something?

Noory didn't like Hoagie pressuring him to make good on his lost bet from seven-years ago, then got miffed that he was going on Art's show, and just like that Noory's once good "friend" was out and Zimmerman was in, as if he'd never existed.

Quote from: ASC on July 28, 2015, 10:23:41 PM
last night Hoagland nearly choked to death. he had to restart the show to gather himself

It was the first time in my life I laughed to tears over someone choking. I accept my place in hell.

choking on his own b.s. maybe

I dozed off for a minute. Hearing Cusco play, naturally I'm programmed to believe the show has ended. Phew, glad it has not.

Claudius

Quote from: Eugene M Rosa on July 28, 2015, 10:28:44 PM
Dolan just said he isnt good at identifying a hoax.....he is certainly good at profiting off them.

Maybe that's why he put the slides out there... just didn't know it was a hoax!  ;D

bateman

Heh. He's been MIA from Twitter since this little incident:

https://twitter.com/RichDolan/status/595738658881282048

trostol

i think the general public wouldnt care..not believe..or want an aline to appear on Bachelorette or some other reality show

Yeah that pissed me off to. Dolan is a proven fraud. I can deal though. Art wil make this a good interview.

AppealPlay

Quote from: zeebo on July 28, 2015, 10:29:38 PM
Noory didn't like Hoagie pressuring him to make good on his lost bet from seven-years ago, then got miffed that he was going on Art's show, and just like that Noory's once good "friend" was out and Zimmerman was in, as if he'd never existed.

I'd expect nothing less from George.  Oy vey.

dan7800

Is this the guy who, like a month or 2 ago, claimed he had evidence of aliens, charged people for access, and then put on a BS presentation?

PathoJen

Quote from: ASC on July 28, 2015, 10:23:41 PM
last night Hoagland nearly choked to death. he had to restart the show to gather himself

It was the first time in my life I laughed to tears over someone choking. I accept my place in hell.
Haha! He did?

DanTSX

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 28, 2015, 10:27:02 PM
With photographic evidence not being counted anymore, I guess the only thing left is for the aliens to show up and abduct Obama.

I want to believe.  8)

bateman

Quote from: dan7800 on July 28, 2015, 10:31:01 PM
Is this the guy who, like a month or 2 ago, claimed he had evidence of aliens, charged people for access, and then put on a BS presentation?

YUP

trostol

Quote from: dan7800 on July 28, 2015, 10:31:01 PM

think so

EvB

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 28, 2015, 10:27:02 PM

Good guest tonight. Intelligent, engaging and well spoken. Good booking.

Photos can still be confirmed or exposed as fakes - it just takes a lot more expertise than it once did.  Things are moving fast though.

Sean92008

Tried to listen to RCH last night...  Operative word:  Tried.

He's a better guest than host. 

starrmtn001

Kickin' Jimmy?  I always thought it was Jumpin' Jimminy lol! ;D

zeebo

Quote from: AppealPlay on July 28, 2015, 10:30:39 PM
I'd expect nothing less from George.  Oy vey.

fyi there's a recent intervew Steve Warner did with Hoagie on Dark City where he describes what happened from his perspective.