• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150727 - Grant Cameron - Ufology - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 27, 2015, 01:11:19 PM

gnooryblows

guys, what happened? i just turned on tunein and Hoagie is on, wtf......are my clocks wrong?

Robert

I wonder if that receiver they just advertised comes with a local oscillator to reconstitute SSB.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 27, 2015, 11:12:46 PM
UFOs are usually my bag but this guest is so all over the place I'm confused what his area of expertise is or what new information he has to bring to the table.

Ditto, he's a mess.

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 27, 2015, 11:12:33 PM
Then it was definitely Jazmunda.   ;)  As far as Open Lines go, one can never know.   8)

When all else fails. Blame Jazmunda. :P

dbankjr

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 27, 2015, 11:13:57 PM
This guest is giving me a huge headache...he must be on crystal meth!!!!!!

Ice Blue Canadian Meth...LeMeth

Catsmile

Every time this guy finishes a sentence, I hear an "EH."

jazmunda

Quote from: Surmo on July 27, 2015, 11:12:47 PM
Jazz - you were way to slow on getting out those dozen references.   Perchance are you drinking?

I am at work sir. I would appreciate it if you didn't alert my staff to my habit.

gnooryblows

ok wtf that was some weird shit. i turned tunein on on my phone and hoagland was on. now i opened up the player on my computer and its art bell phew, i thought something happned.....like art rage quit the show and hoagland came in early or something.

Coz

The thread is more interesting than the guest. Art's doing great though.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Robert on July 27, 2015, 11:15:00 PM
I wonder if that receiver they just advertised comes with a local oscillator to reconstitute SSB.

Don't know about that but it does have an air hook core with a three phase Motorola transceiver with the Micron 666 phased array transponder. Should work fine for you.

jazmunda

On the plus side because the guest is talking at a million miles an hour we will get double the content tonight.

Surmo

Quote from: jazmunda on July 27, 2015, 11:17:01 PM
I am at work sir. I would appreciate it if you didn't alert my staff to my habit.

Reported.

ShayP

Quote from: Coz on July 27, 2015, 11:17:39 PM
The thread is more interesting than the guest. Art's doing great though.

so true...so true.

Sabu2K

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 27, 2015, 11:12:46 PM
UFOs are usually my bag but this guest is so all over the place I'm confused what his area of expertise is or what new information he has to bring to the table.

I'M JUST SO INTO UFO'S. I STUDY THEM…I SAW ONE ONCE. THERE WAS A GUY I HEARD A STORY ABOUT HIM. *SNIFF*  WELL, ADAM STORY WAS LEGIT. REINCARNATION..I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT. MY RELIGIOUS..*SNIFF* WAS CHANGED. IT HAD TO BE *SNIFF*

gnooryblows

i love how i ask for help and everyone on this forum hates me so much they dont even acknowledge.

blow me, i will just post more so you all have to deal with my potent, toxic ass

WhiteCrow

I thought Dick Chenney is a Reptilian... I'm confused

you guys must not have ADHD. I'm following him just fine lol.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 27, 2015, 11:17:34 PM
ok wtf that was some weird shit. i turned tunein on on my phone and hoagland was on. now i opened up the player on my computer and its art bell phew, i thought something happned.....like art rage quit the show and hoagland came in early or something.

Time warp, you tuned into a wrinkle in time dude!

RoseGirl

Quote from: ASC on July 27, 2015, 11:20:08 PM
you guys must not have ADHD. I'm following him just fine lol.

yeah...I followed him just fine too. Get up to speed, people!!

Surmo

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 27, 2015, 11:19:27 PM
i love how i ask for help and everyone on this forum hates me so much they dont even acknowledge.

blow me, i will just post more so you all have to deal with my potent, toxic ass

I didn't realize you have a potent, toxic ass.  Thanks for warning me.

What did you need help on?

Mastodonkey

He's a little more tolerable since Art told him to chill out a bit

This guy, he can't follow basic thoughts from Art and he's all over the place. Lol, his big level of credibility is calling Dick Cheney on some radio show.  ;D

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on July 27, 2015, 11:17:56 PM
On the plus side because the guest is talking at a million miles an hour we will get double the content tonight.

Ding.  He does seem kind of eager, but sometimes people call that passion.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 27, 2015, 11:20:42 PM
Time warp, you tuned into a wrinkle in time dude!

thanks, at least thats something.
its all fixed now anyhow.