• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150724 - Open Lines - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 24, 2015, 07:26:54 PM

Sean92008

20 minutes late...  Aye carumba...  Need a girlfriend who likes to screw while listening to AB give me that "come hither" look.  ...or maybe an alarm on my cell. 

New conspiracy thought:
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8245.new.html#new

PS.  My dream girl is from the Kickstarter ad...  It's COMING...  (A woman who refers to her orgasm in the third person.)

Jocko Johnson

He can maybe hack stuff if he is the real deal but man he called out the guys at Ft. MEADE...those guys, now they are bad dudes...they don't make your BANK ACCT. disappear...they make YOU DISAPPEAR.

Quote from: whiptrackercracker on July 24, 2015, 10:34:02 PM
Ha... Don't SWAT me bro!

It was like someone gave a child a can of gas and a book of matches and left them alone for 2 hours!

CoherentBlast

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 24, 2015, 10:36:24 PM
20 minutes late...  Aye carumba...  Need a girlfriend who likes to screw while listening to AB give me that "come hither" look.  ...or maybe an alarm on my cell. 

New conspiracy thought:
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8245.new.html#new

PS.  My dream girl is from the Kickstarter ad...  It's COMING...  (A woman who refers to her orgasm in the third person.)

You can have her, just let me strangle the annoying bitch first  :P

jazmunda

Who was it that requested Sundown? Art is listening. ;D

Its funny...the 5th night, I don't even hear her scream anymore...

Catsmile

SUNDOWN!

Call Dark Matter Public number: 1-952-225-5278

Skype North America: MITD51
     Skype World: MITD55

Tiem Travelers Line: 1-575-208-7787

coaster

i wonder if that screaming twat is helping their kickstarter. I hope they make their goal so we dont have to hear that god forsaken commer ial again.

Was the recruitment drives he was talking about brigading? I'm confused what he meant by that.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: coaster on July 24, 2015, 10:18:18 PM
Am I the only one who doesnt care to hear about this anonymous stuff?

Well, I'm interested.  This was a subject I suggested in the Topics You Want Art to Cover.. thread.  There are millions of anonymous creeps on the Internet we have good reason to fear.  Many of whom are operating with their own malevolent agenda.  From what I've heard, the Anonymous collective is not interested in wreaking havoc on the average citizen.  I like the concept of a collective whose efforts aim at payback.   

henge0stone

Quote from: NightsAtSea on July 24, 2015, 10:35:55 PM
I'm fascinated by Aokigahara forest, but I didn't hear if the newscaster said its name or if he only called it 'Suicide Forest.' I included it in a lecture I gave about dark tourism. Destination Truth has an episode featuring Aokigahara, if you're interested in that sort of thing.

Yeah they found a weird ghostly figure too

shadesofjoe

He just asked Art to talk more about his family...

Yeah. That isn't weird as fuck.

Sean92008

Quote from: CoherentBlast on July 24, 2015, 10:37:36 PM
You can have her, just let me strangle the annoying bitch first  :P

"I'm holding the East of the Rockies open for necrophiliacs.  First caller Sean from Carlsbad..."

Catsmile

Straight A student would be moar impressive if she weren't half-asian. :P

Since I'm in the eastern time zone I havent listened this week.............

Man does Art sound great!!!!!!!!!!!     Just like old times.

Just hope he continues to have fun.

Catportal

Don't you have to get a special router to access the dark net?

Don't know anything about it.

Quote from: shadesofjoe on July 24, 2015, 10:40:03 PM
He just asked Art to talk more about his family...

Yeah. That isn't weird as fuck.

I don't know. Art used to talk a great deal about his family online during the Ramona days. And all their cats too. I remember many a cat funeral...sadly.

Hector46

Loud and clear S20+ on 5085khz

Palstar R30A
RF Systems T2FD

Would someone fucking call in on a regular land line? lol......

CoherentBlast

Quote from: coaster on July 24, 2015, 10:38:07 PM
i wonder if that screaming twat is helping their kickstarter. I hope they make their goal so we dont have to hear that god forsaken commer ial again.

Im sure its going to cost them. Every time I hear it, I turn down the volume. I already forgot it was a kickstarter ad lol.

WOTR

Fellow from S. America finding Art 2 years ago?  Impressive.
Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on July 24, 2015, 10:42:36 PM
I am in Chile and I am from Anon.
Hurry up and call, already. ;)