• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150723 - Nassim Haramein - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 23, 2015, 08:41:58 PM

I never heard highwayman before Dark Matter. Then I heard all kinds of their music. Art helped me start liking music again.

smotheredhope

That Ham radio commercial cracks me up.

Signed,

General Class Ham

Oh and hi! I'm new :)  pleased to meet you all

Dena81

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 23, 2015, 10:39:32 PM
He's been on C2C twice.... One has to wonder, are we really smarter than Dave's listeners?

We're the evolution...

onan

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 23, 2015, 10:39:09 PM
Right, well that's why these scientists are trying to prove "Einstein wrong"

which so far few people if any have done.....so they could be way off the mark, however if they are right then it opens up a whole new world of computing power and communication, amongst other ideas we've never thought of.

Well, we can't have that.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: jazmunda on July 23, 2015, 10:28:48 PM
Not that the two can even be compared but this interview is a prime example of why Art is a great broadcaster and George Noory sucks.

Art actually seems interested and wants to understand. He is asking follow up questions based on what is being said by the guest. Noory clearly does not listen nor could he comprehend if he was listening and then goes on to the next 3 x 5 that has no doubt been written phonetically for him.

This.

The guest is a bona fide cat gentlemen and the bullshit reeks, but I entirely agree. With GNS, I bet we would already have heard about Einstein and his computer, or problems with the Big Bang.

WhiteCrow

Sounds like is going to setting this guy up and giving him the long rope

Catportal

Highwayman gives me chills every time I hear it.

Creepy, yet awesome.

Quote from: smotheredhope on July 23, 2015, 10:39:59 PM
That Ham radio commercial cracks me up.

Signed,

General Class Ham

Oh and hi! I'm new :)  pleased to meet you all

hello, post often!

Dena81

Sadly a difference between publishing and having peer reviewed published papers. I can go to wordpress and "publish" anything I want.

saucerlike

The worst thing Art could do is tell people to look this guy up.  I did and it's pretty much what expected.

Stan_Holeman

A mini black hole in every proton?  That's a lot of black holes.

michealm

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 23, 2015, 10:40:43 PM
Sounds like is going to setting this guy up and giving him the long rope

Like the show on Monday, gave him enough rope to hang himself 2 times, if not more.

DanTSX

This guy doesn't have a doctorate?

So he's about as qualified as Hoagland....

WhiteCrow

Geez even a dope like me knew about the experiment before they did it

chefist

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 23, 2015, 10:40:28 PM
This.

The guest is a bona fide cat gentlemen and the bullshit reeks, but I entirely agree. With GNS, I bet we would already have heard about Einstein and his computer, or problems with the Big Bang.

NMN...you have been one of the steadfast defenders of Art on the GNS thread...which started it all AND has the most pages of posts on BellGab...for me if you are happy with MITD, then THAT is the test that must be passed!

HumanBeing

From researching the guest I think he claims that the nucleus of a single atom of hydrogen has a mass of nearly a billion tons.

:o

Stan_Holeman

Quote from: saucerlike on July 23, 2015, 10:41:17 PM
The worst thing Art could do is tell people to look this guy up.  I did and it's pretty much what expected.

That impressive huh?

flimflam384

Quote from: Stan_Holeman on July 23, 2015, 10:41:18 PM
A mini black hole in every proton?  That's a lot of black holes.

Seems like his theory has a lot of holes in it.

Sabu2K

Quote from: saucerlike on July 23, 2015, 10:41:17 PM

I've heard about him for awhile..hes a hack.

michealm

LOL .. CD-ROM, hey Mr. Genius ... thats a music CD or just a CD or Compact Disc.   ::)

steelbot

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 23, 2015, 10:37:10 PM
Finally, a new poster who know's whut's up!
By the way, hello Dubious One Kenobi! - Onan, Jaz, Redacted, Eddie, Coaster, any and all peeps running around - MV - ;)

Dena81

Anyone else hoping for an episode on Alternate Dimensions/realities?

steelbot

Quote from: Dena81 on July 23, 2015, 10:43:43 PM
then you left :( so i left but it's okay we got here!
lol that was a chat window snafu i came right back!