• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150721 - Charles Faddis - Biological Terrorism

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 21, 2015, 12:15:10 PM

II-Neutron

Ys back to it with the sound of thunder! Coming real clear in Vancouver BC Canada

jimg

Surmo

Quote from: paranormalwx on July 21, 2015, 10:16:07 PM
I think Trump is trying to get himself out of the race with the things he says. He's doesn't want to be President...he just likes the attention.

Bingo!  That and softening up the primary landscape for some other candidate of his choice.
[My inner paranoid is coming out!]

Northcoaster

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on July 21, 2015, 10:17:22 PM
I like Trump for exactly the reasons Art stated. I'm sick of the establishment R's and D's that offer the same ole shit. Just whores to their corporate masters, lobbyist, and special interest. At the very least Trump is different and an outsider.

There is something intriguing about a guy who funds his own campaign, although he's much too arrogant for my taste.

Noorynoid

Quote from: trostol on July 21, 2015, 10:18:12 PM
beginning of last nights RCH show was comedy gold

I had tape rolling, it was pure comedy!

Jackstar

slippingaway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QcfZGDvHU8
I saw this a while back and thought how easily this could be adapted....

Noorynoid

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on July 21, 2015, 10:18:59 PM
Sound quality is out of this world.

Sure is by golly, even simple biological body gas functions are identifiable the audio is so good!

flimflam384

Quote from: Northcoaster on July 21, 2015, 10:19:29 PM
There is something intriguing about a guy who funds his own campaign, although he's much too arrogant for my taste.

If anybody knows how to make money by running for President, it's Trump.  He's gonna lose, and he's gonna cash out and end up even richer somehow.

Quote from: slippingaway on July 21, 2015, 10:17:44 PM
You think the Federal Government is happy about legal weed? Shit no, that's all on the States!

Hahaha of course they're not but they're kicking back under Obama while the States figure it out with an occasional publicity raid. However if a Republican gets in at the '16 elections, kiss legal weed goodbye because we're going black market again. Shit is intense because literally tens of millions of dollars are being invested in this industry right now yet all those people could be in federal prison sometime after 2016. Either that or the State and Feds will steal 90-95% of the generated money through taxes and insane enforcement.

ParaThrill

In my opinion, the political system will be in gridlock for the foreseeable future. Republicans can't win national presidential elections right now because of demographics and the lost culture wars, but democratic voters dont seem to come out in midterm elections, ceding the Congress to the Republicans. Hence, the political stagnation will continue.

aldousburbank

I hope George is listening. Oh wait, he's busy with show prep.

Mastodonkey

Quote from: Noorynoid on July 21, 2015, 10:19:38 PM
I had tape rolling, it was pure comedy!

I fell asleep last night in the final hour of midnight and Hoagland woke me up when his show came on stumbling and bumbling trying to get skype to work or something. I rolled out of bed and turned it off and went back to bed laughing.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 21, 2015, 10:16:52 PM
Like Herman Cain with his dick or Howard Dean screaming his head off, the media is going to find something to destroy Trump and focus on with him.

At this point I don't see a valid candidate in either party for '16. Maybe Chris Christie except for the fact he's kind of stupid in public and my generation isn't voting for a fat white guy.

every single republican candidate will be the front runner at some point, have skeletons found, and then drop out.

all this political talk  from Art has made me impotent this evening.

CampsieNP

Quote from: Northcoaster on July 21, 2015, 10:16:07 PM
Trump could also be doing this to benefit Bush. Notice how he's just sitting back quietly.

I think he is doing it to benefit the Koch-Baby Scott Walker. Walker is the repub The Donald never criticizes. Trump is a schill to push JEB out of the way for the Koch-Baby.

Surmo

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on July 21, 2015, 10:18:51 PM
The press loves controver$y, look how they followed Tina Fey Sarah Palin around, even though they didn't like her.  Politics might as well be covered by TMZ.

So true! +100

Lilith

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 21, 2015, 10:21:39 PM
I hope George is listening. Oh wait, he's busy with show prep.

I wonder if he's a Time Traveler?

ParaThrill

No more Bushes or Clintons. America does not do dynasties. (Yes, I know about John Quincy Adams).

doctor weird

Quote from: Mastodonkey on July 21, 2015, 10:21:39 PM
I fell asleep last night in the final hour of midnight and Hoagland woke me up when his show came on stumbling and bumbling trying to get skype to work or something. I rolled out of bed and turned it off and went back to bed laughing.

funniest 30mins or so of live radio ever!

aldousburbank

Quote from: Upgreyed on July 21, 2015, 10:22:29 PM
Aldous my friend.  How are you?  8)
I am loving laying here listening to the master!