• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150720 - Art Bell's Official Return - Graham Hancock

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 20, 2015, 11:36:43 AM

I feel like I'm getting ready to leave family I have not seen in a long time and the clock shows 15 minutes left. It has been a great night, I hope this continues for as long as Art wants to drive. I thought my radio listening days were over....

Heather Wade

That is where I would time travel to, to see them carve The Sphinx.

Catsmile

Dark Matter Digital Network (DMDN)

Call Dark Matter Public number: 1-952-225-5278

Skype North America: MITD51
     Skype World: MITD55

Guy From V

Quote from: sydtron on July 21, 2015, 12:46:30 AM
Never mind.  Tuned my SW to both stations.  40meters is the best one for me.  7.045???

5x9!!!!

You're in the pipe, 5 x 5.

Ward

Quote from: maren on July 21, 2015, 12:46:19 AM
No, you sounded great!  And I LOVED the "you're not scaring us, you're getting us fired up" (paraphrased, obviously).  I think you captured the excitement we're all feeling with Art's latest incarnation.  :D

thanks maren, i think were all excited, i barely remember saying that :)

Chine

Quote from: Ward on July 21, 2015, 12:46:07 AM
Thanks Agent : Orange, actually i couldn't hear the show on hold, who was the first caller?

You were. And if I remember correctly, you were first caller for his last return on DM with Sirius?

aldousburbank

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 21, 2015, 12:47:18 AM
That is where I would time travel to, to see them carve The Sphinx.
The ancient aliens?

coaster

I suggest art makes open lines an hour long. The calls just seem rushed, only being half an hour.

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on July 21, 2015, 12:46:17 AM
James from Australia is using  Jaz's exclusive Skype line!
How dare he!

I know right. He's from Adelaide so I win.

eddie dean

Khameleon808

Quote from: WOTR on July 21, 2015, 12:47:33 AM
Have you tried calling yet?

LOL no,  I might call the cast once in a while, but I wont call art. Ill just make an ass out of myself. 

stevenotero

Quote from: coaster on July 21, 2015, 12:48:31 AM
I suggest art makes open lines an hour long. The calls just seem rushed, only being half an hour.
Well, you can argue this isn't exactly open lines proper. It's calls for Hancock, if that makes sense.

drunk posting...

pate

I met a self-described accountant that went to Chi-Ha-Neitz-Ah (sp)?

This caller asking Art so many personal questions about where he lived is a little sketchy  :o

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Sabu2K on July 21, 2015, 12:34:30 AM
BellaHaven is becoming my 2nd fav show. Even tho i think Nancy hates me lol

Call in to Bell-Haven and talk to Rose :)

WOTR

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 21, 2015, 12:48:52 AM
LOL no,  I might call the cast once in a while, but I wont call art. Ill just make an ass out of myself.
Yeah, but you probably would not spend the whole time telling us of where you have been... ;)

coaster

Quote from: stevenotero on July 21, 2015, 12:49:22 AM
Well, you can argue this isn't exactly open lines proper. It's calls for Hancock, if that makes sense.

drunk posting...
Drunk posting here as well. I just think he should save the last hour for calls.

Ward

Quote from: Chine on July 21, 2015, 12:48:01 AM
You were. And if I remember correctly, you were first caller for his last return on DM with Sirius?

Chine you have a great memory, so many great veterans still here. Don't know about that later but i did get on his first show on the Sirius days. Man i am stoked i was the first (non test) caller.