• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150720 - Art Bell's Official Return - Graham Hancock

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 20, 2015, 11:36:43 AM

slippingaway

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 20, 2015, 10:50:12 PM
I have read about this.  That there is an ancient Jewish sect in Ethiopia protecting the Ark.  The Ark is dangerous, and the monk guarding it always seems to die from radiation poisoning.
Indeed, so have I. I too remember hearing about some radiation poisoning, and that leads to a TON of questions in and of itself

Chine

Finally! A show with rich content, subject appealing to the shroud of mystery and the intellect! Two masters weaving a luxurious experience to late night listeners. Finally! Ahhhh!

Surmo

Up to 1447 BellGabbers!  I do believe this website it taking off right along with Art!

bateman

Quote from: lasertron on July 20, 2015, 10:56:32 PM
1. check on enya has played before
2. could it have been a portal
3. this feels like listening to an old show. they have both picked it right up. I am so ecstatic.

Hey, nice ad.  8)

zeebo

Quote from: Faster345 on July 20, 2015, 10:53:24 PM
I'm so glad I'm not settling for Snoory tonight. God bless you Art Bell. Please don't go away ever again.

I feel the same, well said!  No more Snoory-settling!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: bateman on July 20, 2015, 10:55:29 PM
I can't even keep up with this thread. Page 14 turned into 19 all of a sudden.

Yeah, it's great. Welcome new people!

Quote from: Ward on July 20, 2015, 10:56:33 PM
Actually Graham was able to kick his cannabis addiction by using ayahuasca just a few times.

You sure it wasn't Carnivora or Tumeric?

Ward

Quote from: Chine on July 20, 2015, 10:57:21 PM
Finally! A show with rich content, subject appealing to the shroud of mystery and the intellect! Two masters weaving a luxurious experience to late night listeners. Finally! Ahhhh!

amen Chine

bateman

Ok, but this screaming lady has got to fucking go.

Catops

History is what we can know.  Mystery is what we wish to know.

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 20, 2015, 10:58:03 PM
goddammit mr. noodle

Easy DPS.  He won't come, no matter how much we invoke his name or Kathy begs him to

PROFESSOR

HELP ME

IT'S COMING

THIS TERRIBLE AD AGAIN

AAAHAAAAAAAAH

Ward

Quote from: Abbot_of_Ashton on July 20, 2015, 10:58:01 PM
You sure it wasn't Carnivora or Tumeric?

Abbot_of_Ashton maybe he will talk about it, it is an intense story of how he kicked his cannabis abuse.

zeebo

Quote from: bateman on July 20, 2015, 10:55:29 PM
I can't even keep up with this thread. Page 14 turned into 19 all of a sudden.

I'm used to the glacially-slow pace of the GNS thread where total lack of interest keeps things manageable.

henge0stone

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Paranormal news is interesting, Art s on the ball, Graham is talking about ancient aliens (something I've never heard his opinion on before) what could be better?

K_Dubb

Love this getting right down to business.  And yes nix screaming lady.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: bateman on July 20, 2015, 10:58:13 PM

There's a gabcast going on? I kid... I love you Bateman.  ;D

jazmunda

I've said it before and I will say it again. You cannot compare the interviewing styles and techniques of Art and Dave. Art is having a conversation, he's not reading off nor does he sound like he is reading off cards, he is actually interested in the answers which lead into a new question.

I have no doubt that if any Dave listener actually listened for 2 minutes to Art they wouldn't even remember who Dave was.

I guess I don't need to tell anyone here that.

ACE of CLUBS

What a delightful evening ........ like a Cheshire cat!  ;D ;D

3OctaveFart

I am seriously thinking about kickstarting to The Circle. What a creeptastic movie that could be, in good hands.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: zeebo on July 20, 2015, 10:59:32 PM
I'm used to glacially-slow pace of the GNS thread where total lack of interest keeps things manageable.

haha

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on July 20, 2015, 10:58:13 PM

I agree. Doesn't work coming straight off Art.

CoherentBlast

Somebody has to smooth out the audio levels, they are all over the place when the ads come on. Tad annoying when im trying not to wake the kids  ???