• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joshua P. Warren - october 10, 2008 WEIRD

Started by Frys Girl, October 14, 2008, 06:00:30 PM

Frys Girl

Ever seen the Cable Guy? WEIRDDDDD

Joshua P. Warren's exchange with George was SO AWKWARD - "george, are you remote viewing me? I'm not wearing jeans!! I'm wearing shorts!"

Then George whipped out.....wait for it....... the MARRIAGE JOKES!!!! "that noise was your wife. she's wondering who you're on the phone with at this hour. haha!"

mary

hey jack, is that what your mother's pimp says to her every night?

admin edit:  for context, the above comment was directed at some asshole who was giving people problems and his posts are now gone.  hence the need for clarification.

danDNA

was the question 'goodnight mother?'

guests posting, i dunno if its all its cracked up to be Michael...

Spikegirl

Quote from: danDNA on November 02, 2008, 04:58:53 AM
was the question 'goodnight mother?'

I think it might work if you don't have assholes posting. There are other sites where unregistered guests post, and most anonymous guests are cool. Of course, there is always the one or two assholes who have to ruin it for everyone.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: danDNA on November 02, 2008, 04:58:53 AM
last night i removed the ability of guests to post.  it clearly wasn't going to work out.

Frys Girl

Yea that guest stuff never works. In theory it's a great idea. Some people just want to say one or two things and leave, like say, people who listen to the show once and want to say "i'm never going to listen again. what a load of crap George is." But unfortunately, it also means we get those psychos.