• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Same guests but on different shows?

Started by albrecht, February 06, 2014, 11:39:14 AM

albrecht

Everyone notice how you can listen to the same guest and get totally different perspectives in they are on different shows. As we all know many of the guests do the cycle between the different shows. But comparing the interview on C2C with George and say RedIce or even GroundZero and you get a totally different animal. Compare the information given, the comfort level, the energy level of the guest on C2C, RedIce, Dark Weekend, Alex Jones, and RedIce and you'll be amazed. A guest can seem boring or uninteresting or crazy on one show and completely different on another. Show prep, asking good questions, having interest, listening to the guest makes a HUGE difference.

I'd be in no great mood if I was stuck with this for even just an hour.

George Noory's Rambling on Coast to Coast Am

"Well not the feather!"

Even a loon like Hoagland will patronize a lump like King George, meanwhile he can have some pretty tense discourse with Art for nearly an entire show.  George is so utterly clueless, disingenuous, and generally uninterested in what his guests have to say.  It's no wonder most of them don't put their all into it, when the host can't even be bothered to.

albrecht

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on February 06, 2014, 02:07:23 PM

"Well not the feather!"

That is a HILARIOUS compilation. Kudos to you or whoever put it together.

yumyumtree

Most of George Noorys guests are so bad, the other shows I listen to wont have them. But the ones I can think of offhand--Peter Breggin, John Lott, Gerald Celente, sound about the same wherever I hear them.
The biggest difference is probably the degree to which a guests feet will be held to the fire. On a scale of 1 to 10, Jesse Ventura gets his feet held to the fire zero on C to C and about an 8 with Michael Medved.
I can't remember if Ron Paul or Wayne Allen Root have been on C to C. I know that George would love to get Ron Paul, probably Rand Paul, too.

Speaking of guests, I haven't heard Hoaglund lately.  Has there been a falling-out or something?

albrecht

Quote from: yumyumtree on February 17, 2014, 03:06:31 PM
Most of George Noorys guests are so bad, the other shows I listen to wont have them. But the ones I can think of offhand--Peter Breggin, John Lott, Gerald Celente, sound about the same wherever I hear them.
The biggest difference is probably the degree to which a guests feet will be held to the fire. On a scale of 1 to 10, Jesse Ventura gets his feet held to the fire zero on C to C and about an 8 with Michael Medved.
I can't remember if Ron Paul or Wayne Allen Root have been on C to C. I know that George would love to get Ron Paul, probably Rand Paul, too.

Speaking of guests, I haven't heard Hoaglund lately.  Has there been a falling-out or something?
It could be because he is not hawking some nutritional supplement and therefore no longer appropriate for C2C. Either that or the aliens have finally quit probing and decided to just take him away.

bateman

Quote from: yumyumtree on February 17, 2014, 03:06:31 PM

George did not TALK to Hoagland after his Dark Matter appearance. Only when I booked him did he magically reappear on the Coast schedule one Thurs. night.

wr250

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on February 17, 2014, 06:07:43 PM

They've done it twice now.
I'm surprised that they haven't poached Dr.de Grey but considering he didn't advocate tumeric or carnivora he wouldn't fit in with the latest C2C direction.

henge0stone

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on February 06, 2014, 02:07:23 PM

"Well not the feather!"

Even a loon like Hoagland will patronize a lump like King George, meanwhile he can have some pretty tense discourse with Art for nearly an entire show.  George is so utterly clueless, disingenuous, and generally uninterested in what his guests have to say.  It's no wonder most of them don't put their all into it, when the host can't even be bothered to.

lol Oh my god I'm dying this is so funny