• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Jackstar

I will never understand the Falkie obsession.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on October 12, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

I wish you would try harder sometimes Jackstar.   :-*

Quote from: Jackstar on October 12, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

I will never understand your obsession with us.

LadyFish

Quote from: Norm on October 12, 2018, 10:13:00 AM
George has a new fan...

https://youtu.be/dnQbYjQfDP4

Does anyone really think that Falkie took the effort to throw away those bricks? They are probably buried under a huge heap of dirty clothes.

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 12, 2018, 09:03:40 PM
I will never understand your obsession with us.

It's quite simple--I will explain.

I carry on, minding my own business, when all of a sudden, from out of nowhere, the Recent Posts feed suddenly gets shitted up with nonsense bullshit about nothing at all important! OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

And now... you know how that feels. You're welcome. Carry on about your day.

Metron2267

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-aS25vVjMI

He predicted this false flag 2.5 months earlier. Even went as far as saying Bin Laden would be blamed. Bill Cooper was one hell of an informed guy and a real Patriot.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 13, 2018, 10:17:53 AM
[attachment=1,msg1266235]

It's quite simple--I will explain.

I carry on, minding my own business, when all of a sudden, from out of nowhere, the Recent Posts feed suddenly gets shitted up with nonsense bullshit about nothing at all important! OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

And now... you know how that feels. You're welcome. Carry on about your day.

When I see new posts in a forum that I am not interested in I do not open them.

Your explanation was inefficient.

pate

I am a casually interested bystander in the whole "big eff" thing, what new shenanigans is he up to?  Or is it just moar of the same-old grift/beg stuff?  Never really liked the "big eff"  Nautical Shore why...

whoozit

Falkie makes pathetic lives less pathetic and normal ones seem wonderful.

Camera Man.
Ya know he's watching.
The Camera Man..
Whole world's watching you....
Zoom. Zoom. Zoom!

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wKpXMXPggs

I did watch this video, and honestly, I can't find any reason why anyone should watch it.

sorry...

sad.

Quote from: brig on October 14, 2018, 01:00:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wKpXMXPggs

I did watch this video, and honestly, I can't find any reason why anyone should watch it.

sorry...

sad.

i watched it. i'm still not convinced that he isn't living in some ones rental storage unit.

Lilith

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on October 14, 2018, 03:19:23 AM
i watched it. i'm still not convinced that he isn't living in some ones rental storage unit.

He really does seem too tightly squeezed in to be in an apartment.  He claims it's his hallway, but I think you could be right, a storage unit makes more sense.

....or maybe he's already purchased a shipment container for his compound, and is doing his broadcasts from it.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on October 14, 2018, 07:08:27 AM
He really does seem too tightly squeezed in to be in an apartment.  He claims it's his hallway, but I think you could be right, a storage unit makes more sense.

....or maybe he's already purchased a shipment container for his compound, and is doing his broadcasts from it.

Although it would be a 'shitment' container in his case. And Senda really ought to do fatcasts rather than broadcasts.

Seriously, how can anyone have so much crap piled up in a place they are supposed to live?

Quote from: ONeill on October 14, 2018, 09:22:52 AM
Is the fat cunt dead?

Negative!  He's thriving in fact.  In the "LAUNDRY NIGHT & PEACH PIE & VANILLA ICE CREAM." video he
discusses how Prius #5 has allowed him to "run around all day" and acquire another Peach Pie to devour.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 14, 2018, 08:27:43 AM
Although it would be a 'shitment' container in his case. And Senda really ought to do fatcasts rather than broadcasts.

Seriously, how can anyone have so much crap piled up in a place they are supposed to live?

Seriously,  George doesn't have too much crap, the problem is his appartment is to small.

If we all got together to help him more he could rent a larger apartment.. Problem solved.. duh

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 14, 2018, 09:51:52 AM
Seriously,  George doesn't have too much crap, the problem is his appartment is to small.

If we all got together to help him more he could rent a larger apartment.. Problem solved.. duh

Or we could batter Senda's fat head in with a shovel. Problem also solved.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 14, 2018, 09:31:41 AM
Negative!  He's thriving in fact.  In the "LAUNDRY NIGHT & PEACH PIE & VANILLA ICE CREAM." video he
discusses how Prius #5 has allowed him to "run around all day" and acquire another Peach Pie to devour.

Isn't there a song by that title?

ONeill

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 14, 2018, 10:04:15 AM
Or we could batter Senda's fat head in with a shovel. Problem also solved.

A pickaxe would be more effective.

ONeill

Fuck Senda with a cactus wrapped in barbed wire and covered in quicklime.