• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: 14 on June 17, 2018, 02:07:47 AM
Captain Boomerang!

Fourteen

I like the comic book version, the movie sucked.

But thanks for clarifying your rather cryptic message and continue to enjoy my posts from afar.

WhiteCrow

Has anyone had an email or any contact with George?

This is very strange behavior, out of character.
George normally let's his fans know almost immediately if breaks a finger nail or a shoe string.
Very strange behavior indeed!

Anyone know how to contact Kathy?

How could all his months of planning, scheming and his optimisim from two days ago all fall apart so quickly? Nothing adds up?

https://youtu.be/ZaQq5dvWVdk

Maybe PB could bicycle over and see if George is at Casa Senda.  Should we contact the police and file a missing person report?

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 17, 2018, 04:48:06 AM

George normally let's his fans know almost immediately if breaks a finger nail or a shoe string.

How could all his months of planning, scheming and his optimisim from two days ago all fall apart so quickly? Nothing adds up?

Kathleen is at Georges hovel, allegedly.

https://youtu.be/ZaQq5dvWVdk

Maybe PB could bicycle over and see if George is at Casa Senda.  Should we contact the police and file a missing person report?

I listened to a bit more of his hotel vid.  It seems that George was in a very foul mood.  I doubt he was able to enjoy much of his trip.

The best case scenario is that he took that 2PM train home yesterday and never even went to the convention.  In that case he
is home safe and sound but too embarrassed to do a video.  He'll lie low for a day and blame faulty equipment for the lack
of videos from the convention.  Anything other than that has him out in the street all night as I believe he said he was down
to $20 after that ChiliBurger.   

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 17, 2018, 07:15:46 AM
The best case scenario is that he took that 2PM train home yesterday and never even went to the convention.  In that case he
is home safe and sound but too embarrassed to do a video.  He'll lie low for a day and blame faulty equipment for the lack
of videos from the convention.  Anything other than that has him out in the street all night as I believe he said he was down

There is also a posibility he got "a refund" for his AlienCon Ticket, and is not at all broke.  Somebody did report here in the thread, seeing him in the lobby, and believes he "got a refund".

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 17, 2018, 06:43:46 AM
I listened to a bit more of his hotel vid.  It seems that George was in a very foul mood.  I doubt he was able to enjoy much of his trip.

He was most upset that his equipment failed and he could upload the riveting he shot on the train.

You knoweveryone is on the edge of their seat to see the gravel pit videos.

What happened to his iPad was very strange do you think somebody put a virus that was activated by location onto his iPad? It wouldn't be very hard to do that

Lilith

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 17, 2018, 07:30:43 AM
What happened to his iPad was very strange do you think somebody put a virus that was activated by location onto his iPad? It wouldn't be very hard to do that

He KNEW the IPad was broken. He paid somebody that he used to fix his stuff before on Ebay to fix it, and planned to have it back fixed before he went to AlienCon, but never bothered to mail it to the guy to fix it.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 17, 2018, 07:26:07 AM
He was most upset that his equipment failed and he could upload the riveting he shot on the train.

You knoweveryone is on the edge of their seat to see the gravel pit videos.

He was also pissed off that his seat was near the dining area and people kept walking past him with food.
I got a chuckle out of that.

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2018, 07:33:12 AM
He KNEW the IPad was broken. He paid somebody that he used to fix his stuff before on Ebay to fix it, and planned to have it back fixed before he went to AlienCon, but never bothered to mail it to the guy to fix it.

What a lazy douchebag

Lilith

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 17, 2018, 07:39:01 AM
What a lazy douchebag

The thing for me is, even if people sent him the money to get a new one, or even if people sent him three new IPads, he is so accustomed to just begging for things whenever he needs them, that he is careless with everything, and drops them, and breaks them.  He doesn't even care about it because he goes on YouTube and begs untill some noob feels sorry for him.

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2018, 07:44:06 AM
The thing for me is, even if people sent him the money to get a new one, or even if people sent him three new IPads, he is so accustomed to just begging for things whenever he needs them, that he is careless with everything, and drops them, and breaks them.  He doesn't even care about it because he goes on YouTube and begs untill some noob feels sorry for him.

Meanwhile I'm running around with cheap prepaid Android phone they only cost 28 euros and that spider web the screen when I fell down on a rainy day the monthly service cost twice as much as the phone itself.

What I think would be awesome would be if George Noory put a restraining order on George senda that way the fat man couldn't attend any convention that George Noory was at that way we didn't have to deal with his fucking online begging about conventions anymore

Lilith

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 17, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

Meanwhile I'm running around with cheap prepaid Android phone they only cost 28 euros and that spider web the screen when I fell down on a rainy day the monthly service cost twice as much as the phone itself

I wouldn't be surprised if I learned that most of the people who donate to Senda, have far less than he does.

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2018, 07:55:20 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if I learned that most of the people who donate to Senda, have far less than he does.

Yeah I bet people sacrifice quite a lot to support their favorite living meme..

How much of my dignity and self-respect would I have to lose to get people to just hand me money and opportunities and technology for free?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on June 16, 2018, 09:08:21 PM
Dark Web Update!
============================

Date: Sat, Jun 16, 2018 at 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: AlienCon
To: Kathy goldfield <kathygoldfield@gmail.com>

I am here qand about to go home.
I did one live stream last night and a second one but my Ipad locked up.
I did a bunch of videos on the kindle fire but won’t upload them until I go home.
For some reason videos i did on the ipad are not uploading with the hotel wifi.

The hotel wi fi doesn't allow gigabites of video to be uploaded? Who knew?  :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 17, 2018, 02:10:36 AM
Dixie!  OHMYGAWD!  My little 9 year old self waxed a lot of wood because of that women.

And now?

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 17, 2018, 08:19:25 AM
The hotel wi fi doesn't allow gigabites of video to be uploaded? Who knew?  :-\

I thought Senda was purchasing his own internet for a month for the trip.  Didn't he say it cost about $70 for the month, so he could stream on the train, and basically, live stream the entire trip, his interviews, signings, and photo shoots?

I'm pretty sure Senda got donations for everything he requested.  I don't recall anything he asked for that nobody donated the money for.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 16, 2018, 09:50:00 PM
On what basis was he able to obtain a refund? Because he can't plan for shit and makes a mess of anything the least bit complicated that he undertakes, they are obligated to refund his ticket?

In Sendaworld anything is possible. He genuinely believes that if he donors buy him something and the transaction is all above board and watertight, he, for any reason is entitled not only to keep the item, but have a replacement and a refund, plus, join a class action to sue..

LOL
after witnessing first hand how he...
drops
beats
sits on
steps on
his devices...
I really got a laugh out of his “the train was really jostling around”
“that may be why my 👁PAD isn’t working”
LOL

SredniVashtar

Senda is the ultimate spoiled child. Given everything he wanted so never learned to value it. He's remained a soft pampered brat ever since.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 17, 2018, 08:26:35 AM
LOL
after witnessing first hand how he...
drops
beats
sits on
steps on
his devices...
I really got a laugh out of his “the train was really jostling around”
“that may be why my 👁PAD isn’t working”
LOL

Seems reasonable unless of course you're a hater, troll or fool.

Why doesn't he wear his glasses anymore? Where they even real or was that another flim-flam?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 17, 2018, 08:34:31 AM
Why doesn't he wear his glasses anymore? Where they even real or was that another flim-flam?

How did you notice that? From when?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 17, 2018, 08:36:14 AM
How did you notice that? From when?

I asked if a guy in a photo was him and everybody responded with that he doesn't wear his glasses anymore it's just a couple of pages back

WhiteCrow

That's pretty much same as my thoughts. All in all if that happened, Falkie realized his dream.. and he'll soon be on another big dream.

Season Nine ;)

GravitySucks

to $20 after that ChiliBurger, large fries, two bags of chips, snapple, cheddar cheese stick, dunkin donuts coffee and a candy bar (for Kathy of course).

FIFY

Norm

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 17, 2018, 07:56:04 AM

How much of my dignity and self-respect would I have to lose to get people to just hand me money and opportunities and technology for free?

Like the time George received a mystery package that contained a like-new iPad box minus the iPad?

The expression on his face was epic and that performance alone became the industry standard for young wannabe grifters everywhere. A well done first class sucker setup. Gifts and donations came flooding in from everywhere.