• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 08:06:22 PM
Why? We drew the bloody maps in the first place. Be thankful.

You're welcome.

Yes thanks to your navel Pirate system, Britain did quite nicely with its  murder and plunder system. Changed the map of the world.

Still cleaning up your crap today.. duh .. the phoney countries the British created in the mideast..India and Pakistan.. to name a few..

Winston knew "History is written by the victors"
Rest of the world knows what the British did.. Ok the commonwealth is kinda clueless too.

I am done..never wrestle with pigs. ;)

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 08:23:39 PM

Different thread, different court, currently 25 indictments over the head of one now in prison and possibly will never come out alive.. Lots more to go..  ;)

LOL...a CNN fan...nice... ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on June 16, 2018, 08:26:32 PM
LOL...a CNN fan...nice... ;D

Court records say he's in jail. He's in jail because he broke the terms of his bail. He's in jail irrespective of who reports he's in jail. In fact he might like the publicity and get letters, cards, photos of cats and food parcels and shit.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 08:28:35 PM
Court records say he's in jail. He's in jail because he broke the terms of his bail. He's in jail irrespective of who reports he's in jail. In fact he might like the publicity and get letters, cards, photos of cats and food parcels and shit.

LOL...where's Russia and election? No where... :D

Everybody here is more than aware of where Austria is or is not the time for memes is not now especially one so unoriginal, people have been pulling that whole Austria, Australia bullshit since Dumb and Dumber was in movie theaters, we don't like it, we're tired of it, we want it to stop!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on June 16, 2018, 08:30:35 PM
LOL...where's Russia and election? No where... :D

Yet.... Be patient Grasshopper.. be patient. Nothing has been made public. Nothing. It's how it should be until all the t's are crossed and all the i's dotted.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 16, 2018, 08:32:59 PM
Everybody here is more than aware of where Austria is or is not the time for memes is not now especially one so unoriginal, people have been pulling that whole Austria, Australia bullshit since Dumb and Dumber was in movie theaters, we don't like it, we're tired of it, we want it to stop!

Wait till they find you're landlocked...  :-\

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 08:39:20 PM
Yet.... Be patient Grasshopper.. be patient. Nothing has been made public. Nothing. It's how it should be until all the t's are crossed and all the i's dotted.  ;D

LOL...keep dreaming...are you hoping for a recession like Bill Maher too? ha  ;D

whoozit

Hey, let’s get this thread back on track.  Did Senda have enough for a lactating hooker to visit him in his hotel room?  It might be his best chance.

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 16, 2018, 08:32:59 PM

And this is exactly how you get it to stop, have a small hissy fit. Just ask Senda because it has worked so well for him.

BTW I am a big fan of Captain Boomerang.

so, just what is the current situation with FAT FALKIE ?
did he even make alienCON ?
is he still in Pasadena ?
is he still pushing the “found” shopping cart ?
has the Newport cigarette smoking BLACK man made an appearance ?
any news on the Love 💕 Shack ?
and slow Kathy ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on June 16, 2018, 08:41:51 PM
LOL...keep dreaming...are you hoping for a recession like Bill Maher too? ha  ;D

Not a dream. I'd be surprised if its all over this year.

It seems that as one shoe drops, five more fall out of the closet. It's like all mob investigations..Loyalty goes so far and when its your own that will be affected, you're less likely to come to the rescue of someone who you once worshiped and gave such unconditional loyalty who now treats you like you never existed.

Only you didn't imagine you'd be in that predicament say six or twelve months ago, it had all seemed easy and everyone had their story straight when all this misunderstanding first started, then shit got real, and that big bad wolf who you'd been promised wouldn't come and blow your house of straw down, has come along and ripped up the foundations and no-one is there to help like they promised..  :-\

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 08:49:50 PM
Not a dream. I'd be surprised if its all over this year.

It seems that as one shoe drops, five more fall out of the closet. It's like all mob investigations..Loyalty goes so far and when its your own that will be affected, you're less likely to come to the rescue of someone who you once worshiped and gave such unconditional loyalty who now treats you like you never existed.

Only you didn't imagine you'd be in that predicament say six or twelve months ago, it had all seemed easy and everyone had their story straight when all this misunderstanding first started, then shit got real, and that big bad wolf who you'd been promised wouldn't come and blow your house of straw down, has come along and ripped up the foundations and no-one is there to help like they promised..  :-\

You are obsessed... ;D how could you allow yourself to be triggered so easily...come on...you're a veteran.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on June 16, 2018, 08:51:11 PM
You are obsessed... ;D how could you allow yourself to be triggered so easily...come on...you're a veteran.  ;D

I'm not that bloody old.  >:(

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 08:15:39 PM
There's one huge issue with the story; the parlour doesn't have a basement that is claimed to exist.
Yup.  That's what they claim.  But those of us who were employed by the general contractor know better...  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 16, 2018, 08:49:29 PM
so, just what is the current situation with FAT FALKIE ?
did he even make alienCON ?
is he still in Pasadena ?
is he still pushing the “found” shopping cart ?
has the Newport cigarette smoking BLACK man made an appearance ?
any news on the Love 💕 Shack ?
and slow Kathy ?

Still on Senda Video Watch.  Nothing to report yet...

chefist

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 08:59:16 PM

Hoping for a live show...fingers crossed.

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 08:59:16 PM

I spent all day looking through Instagram profiles and even watching a bunch of idiots on there Instagram stories as well looking to see if he would be amongst the crowd I don't think he got in I have a feeling he didn't even attempt it

GravitySucks

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 16, 2018, 09:01:34 PM
I spent all day looking through Instagram profiles and even watching a bunch of idiots on there Instagram stories as well looking to see if he would be amongst the crowd I don't think he got in I have a feeling he didn't even attempt it

*idiots on their

Lilith

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 16, 2018, 09:01:34 PM

I, for one, truly appreciate your efforts!  :-*

chefist

Dark Web Update!
============================

Date: Sat, Jun 16, 2018 at 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: AlienCon
To: Kathy goldfield <kathygoldfield@gmail.com>

I am here qand about to go home.
I did one live stream last night and a second one but my Ipad locked up.
I did a bunch of videos on the kindle fire but won’t upload them until I go home.
For some reason videos i did on the ipad are not uploading with the hotel wifi.

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on June 16, 2018, 09:08:21 PM
Dark Web Update!

Date: Sat, Jun 16, 2018 at 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: AlienCon
To: Kathy goldfield <kathygoldfield@gmail.com>

I did a bunch of videos on the kindle fire but won’t upload them until I go home.

Thanks a lot, now I can drunken email Kathy.  Life somehow feels cheapened.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on June 16, 2018, 09:08:21 PM
Dark Web Update!

[/b]

By "go home" does he mean back to the Hotel?  I think the last train to Martinez left hours and hours ago, amIwrong?

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 09:11:47 PM
By "go home" does he mean back to the Hotel?  I think the last train to Martinez left hours and hours ago, amIwrong?

He can’t leave by train or bus from either LA or Pasadena until the morning. Maybe he plans on going back to LA and sleeping in the train station.

damon

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 16, 2018, 09:17:12 PM
He can’t leave by train or bus from either LA or Pasadena until the morning. Maybe he plans on going back to LA and sleeping in the train station.
Didn't George say that George Noory and him are friends. Maybe George Senda can crash at George Noory's place??

maybe he is going to feed the kitties at the all night Asian massage place (like he did at the brothel) and hope he can “just snuggle” and fall asleep there ?

do those places have WiFi ?

If he is there, why wouldn't he hang until the Alien Con party is over?  He could really cut loose at it!

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 16, 2018, 09:17:12 PM

Maybe by "here", he means he is back in Martinez, and is headed home.

I wonder if the alien head “lost” it’s ticket ?
maybe that was the problem ?

did alienCON management fail to provide him a power strip and extension cord for the alien head ?
maybe that was the problem ?

damn alien head !