• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

GravitySucks

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 16, 2018, 01:01:27 AM
Every fucking time. Every fucking time.  somebody ffwds to some selected point and …. looks for the cheap thrill.

Gotcha!  Lets see if anybody else falls for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy5krCbapEA

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 16, 2018, 01:01:27 AM
Every fucking time. Every fucking time.  somebody ffwds to some selected point and …. looks for the cheap thrill.

Gotcha!  Lets see if anybody else falls for it.

ROTF!!!

Lilith

Well, I've watched both of Sendas live videos, and as far as I can tell, he could be in a hotel in Martinez. 

I watched some of his livestream I skipped around because of the horrible quality of it but he actually just leaves and you get a good 5 minutes of just an empty room

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 04:15:10 AM
Well, I've watched both of Sendas live videos, and as far as I can tell, he could be in a hotel in Martinez.

Season Eight - Episode One - Prequel
"The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak"

George is having the time of his life. Busy in this  Prequel episode making preparations for his AlienCon invasion later today. George is so busy but he takes time to apologize to the people in chat that he couldn't spend more time with them.
George is always thinking of his fans and shares many of his preparation tips with them. Great insider behind the scenes look at the making of a YouTube super star! 

If don't have time to watch the full episode fast forward to 29:55 and watch for a few minutes. "Jason Callen the George impersonator could take a few lessons from George"

https://youtu.be/Sw9E7glZJE0

Oh look George Noory is there probably selling his turmeric or getting people to sign up for paranormal date

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 16, 2018, 12:50:16 AM
Two of my grandfathers brothers were in Germany and Austria.  1945.

Yes, I recall you saying they both had to leave urgently for South America and were never heard from again.. The Brazil nut trade is such a demanding business.

It is a very Senda road trip playing out just as expected.
He said he would be fine on Friday night, he brought a wash cloth so he could clean up in a restroom and would just sit in a lobby.

He was going to pack bologna, bread, cheese and packets of condiments and he was not going to waste money on junk. He can survive on fruit and food.

So he ends up eating all the food he brought while on the train and checked into his room on Friday. He then went out to get food and came back with Snapple, a candy bar, two big bags of chips, a chilli burger and fries.

The burger was too spicy yet he ate it all, I predict it will attack him at the convention.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 16, 2018, 06:03:39 AM
It is a very Senda road trip playing out just as expected.
He said he would be fine on Friday night, he brought a wash cloth so he could clean up in a restroom and would just sit in a lobby.

He was going to pack bologna, bread, cheese and packets of condiments and he was not going to waste money on junk. He can survive on fruit and food.

So he ends up eating all the food he brought while on the train and checked into his room on Friday. He then went out to get food and came back with Snapple, a candy bar, two big bags of chips, a chilli burger and fries.

The burger was too spicy yet he ate it all, I predict it will attack him at the convention.

LOL.  I love the part where he gets off the train and is shambling around, dragging his shit, asking people for directions, including a person pushing/dragging a trashcan.  "Excuse me, sir, madam..I don't know what you are because I can't see very well, especially at night.  I'm lost."

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 16, 2018, 05:56:07 AM
Yes, I recall you saying they both had to leave urgently for South America and were never heard from again.. The Brazil nut trade is such a demanding business.

Well that made my morning right there............   Was on a call for work and had to go on mute.    ;D

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 16, 2018, 07:55:39 AM

LOL.  I love the part where he gets off the train and is shambling around, dragging his shit, asking people for directions, including a person pushing/dragging a trashcan.  "Excuse me, sir, madam..I don't know what you are because I can't see very well, especially at night.  I'm lost."

I like when he spotted an AMP (Asian massage parlor) and wanted a rub and tug but they were closed and he was broke.

I've contacted a couple of people who are at alien con via Instagram and ask them to keep an eye out for George Senda

chefist

He did not stop eating through both of the two new videos...Jesus

Quote from: chefist on June 16, 2018, 08:38:25 AM

Well that is how Gorgeous George stays gorgeous...............

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2018, 08:44:30 AM
Well that is how Gorgeous George stays gorgeous...............

He's like that kid in a suit who reviews Pizza Hut pizzas

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 04:15:10 AM
all I can say is...
i am very disappointed in FAT FALKIE
I am in agreement with you, NO livestream at all, NO proof he is even at AlienCON, NO video at all except in a hotel room ? (could actually be a hotel room in Martinez or his “real” bedroom...proof, Casa Senda is a staged studio)

I think we ALL have been had...

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 16, 2018, 08:18:39 AM
I like when he spotted an AMP (Asian massage parlor) and wanted a rub and tug but they were closed and he was broke.
made me think...
Asians probably aren’t frightened of “twitchy thingys” with snakes of all sizes (small) abundant in Asia.
just hope he wouldn’t run into a provider that once had a bad experience and once spotting the “twitchy thingy” screamed and stepped on it with her high heels...
(ouch)

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2018, 09:49:25 AM
Are you on site?   8)
hope you snag an interview with “the FAT FALKIE from Martinez (formally Pittsburg)” !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on June 16, 2018, 08:38:25 AM

And you're surprised? Goddamit man, has nothing about Senda been absorbed?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 16, 2018, 10:03:07 AM
No but I have agents in the field and I'm also going through people's Instagrams red shorts...

Ahh ahh!!! Busted.

No but I have agents in the field and I'm also going through people's Instagrams
encourage them to be on the 👀 !
a video of the FAT FALKIE at alienCON might prove to be a modern day “Patterson Gimlin Bigfoot” type video !

"I got up and saw light shining on Kathy's face and she looked like a Demon.   Scared the crap out of me"

If that isn't true love, I don't know what is.......

Time: 1:12:00 in I AM IN MY HOTEL ROOM AT ALIEN CON !

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 16, 2018, 10:14:45 AM
encourage them to be on the 👀 !
a video of the FAT FALKIE at alienCON might prove to be a modern day “Patterson Gimlin Bigfoot” type video !

I'm willing to bet you he's still passed out in a pool of his own sludge on that poor Hotel bed

No but I have agents in the field and I'm also going through people's Instagrams

If you had assassins  in the field I would be better intrigued.