• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Norm on June 15, 2018, 04:45:49 PM
ssshhh! I made a killing looking for items at WM marked down for clearance, ladies sports bras sold the fastest!

Sayyy...you don't have any of those left do ya? ;)

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 15, 2018, 04:55:48 PM
This is the lady I was thinking of...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfDfF3Si3c

Well I certainly can not accuse her of making compelling videos. But she is most likely making a bit of money. That would be a lot of work to look up every item on Amazon and it should be noted that toys take a special approval to list during the holidays. Also as a side note you do not pass over discounted Lego's from licensed properties. They get retired and go up. The Hobbit set goes for $100 now.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 15, 2018, 05:09:54 PM
Well I certainly can not accuse her of making compelling videos. But she is most likely making a bit of money. That would be a lot of work to look up every item on Amazon and it should be noted that toys take a special approval to list during the holidays. Also as a side note you do not pass over discounted Lego's from licensed properties. They get retired and go up. The Hobbit set goes for $100 now.

Wow!  And Sredni was going to turn me in to CPS for reading the book to my kids.

Sorry I was gone after reading a couple pages of this thread I lost all faith in humanity and sequestered myself in a temple high in the mountains of the Himalayas I found inner peace and have returned

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 15, 2018, 05:56:15 PM
Sorry I was gone after reading a couple pages of this thread I lost all faith in humanity and sequestered myself in a temple high in the mountains of the Himalayas I found inner peace and have returned

To debauch yourself once more?  We are still waiting to get a glimpse of our man at the con...not doing a con, that's old hat...AT the Con.  Personally. I think he was mugged and had his lunch money stolen...probably even the three lunches he had on him too.

Pizzapunch

I believe last night he said for food he was going to cook tv dinners before leaving and then re heat them once he gets there? What the fuck?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 15, 2018, 04:56:33 PM

Yeah, I was wondering that. A friend asked they had a nice powder blue. C cup. Apparently.

Norm

I'm worried now. Going on 12 hours since he last posted a video. Something is up. Never trusted trains. You never know who is on the train that might do you harm or worse yet, steal your smoking man tee shirt. (Wonder if he ironed it?)

I'll bet he's tied up in the baggage car. Or worse yet stuffed in a box headed for Mexico.

Well today is the BIG day.   AlienCon: The Crown Jewel of Cibola is here at last!

Watched the Linda Howe autograph video at AlienCon.  Not impressed - it looks awful in there. 
I think I had more fun at the Southern Ideal Home Show rapping with a plumber about tankless hot water
heaters and laughing at the Tiny House dude who was trying to sell a dolled up shed from The Home Depot
for 80 grand.

No Bon Voyage kiss from Kathy video. No action videos of him trying to lug the JellyFish crate onto the train.
No 12 hours of hot, live streaming, action from the train.   No nothing.   :-\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sWTnsemkIs

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 15, 2018, 06:09:10 PM
To debauch yourself once more?  We are still waiting to get a glimpse of our man at the con...not doing a con, that's old hat...AT the Con.  Personally. I think he was mugged and had his lunch money stolen...probably even the three lunches he had on him too.

Have you tried looking for him in the background of other people's videos?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 15, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

I don't want to say I told you so, but I told you so.

Hey kids..Senda's train journey will be over in about three and half hours. I hope the other passengers survived and didn't itch too much.

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 15, 2018, 06:35:22 PM
Well today is the BIG day.   AlienCon: The Crown Jewel of Cibola is here at last!

Watched the Linda Howe autograph video at AlienCon.  Not impressed - it looks awful in there. 
I think I had more fun at the Southern Ideal Home Show rapping with a plumber about tankless hot water
heaters and laughing at the Tiny House dude who was trying to sell a dolled up shed from The Home Depot
for 80 grand.

No Bon Voyage kiss from Kathy video. No action videos of him trying to lug the JellyFish crate onto the train.
No 12 hours of hot, live streaming, action from the train.   No nothing.   :-\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sWTnsemkIs

Depressing...I watched it too. It was very small for a convention....have you seen those comic conventions? huge

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 06:37:25 PM

I don't want to say I told you so, but I told you so.

Hey kids..Senda's train journey will be over in about three and half hours. I hope the other passengers survived and didn't itch too much.

That whole trains going to have to be sprayed for lice and bed bugs

Norm

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 15, 2018, 04:56:33 PM

Got a warehouse full of them. They sell out quick, especially in the back alleys of downtown Martinez. Each one comes with a matching buttplug too.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 15, 2018, 06:35:51 PM

What do you mean? Deliberately?

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 15, 2018, 06:35:51 PM

No, but I have been eagerly perusing new mugging videos.  No luck there either.

Norm

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 15, 2018, 06:40:28 PM
Yes

Oh no no no no no.... No-one even in a fully certified military grade NBC suit deliberately looks for Senda.

Why would you cook a microwave dinner and then let it cool and then reheat it later? That literally makes no sense you don't even need to technically freeze a TV dinner they just keep them in the refrigerator at the store to make people feel better

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 15, 2018, 06:47:54 PM
Why would you cook a microwave dinner and then let it cool and then reheat it later? That literally makes no sense you don't even need to technically freeze a TV dinner they just keep them in the refrigerator at the store to make people feel better

Senda. Okay...Whatever you're eating stop. Whatever you're about to drink, stop...Okay?

Senda partially defrosted a chicken (might have been two) partially cooked them, ate them both (He was dieting so didn't have a third) and then his entire digestive tract evacuated...and he blamed the store he bought the chicken from.

Norm

Quote from: chefist on June 15, 2018, 06:49:13 PM
He should do an onsite video at Spahn Ranch...

Maybe he could do an interview with the ghost of Charlie Manson?

chefist

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 15, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

You are talking about a man who once heated up a tv dinner to do a review and didn't give it a good rating because it was undercooked.