• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: brig on June 14, 2018, 02:46:39 PM
We now now that in addition to the car fund, Senda also has a bitcoin investment, and is a stock holder in Wells Fargo, and has an IRA.

Indeed, the IRA bit went without notice because it was buried in one of his crappy broadcasts, but an unintended revelation that he is in better standing than he projects.

SredniVashtar

I find myself wondering how many pairs of red shorts does he pack? And what's the deal with the laundry situation? Does he have a multitude of shorts, with graduated degrees of soiling? The most immediately horrifying ones left for emergencies? Does he just pack one spare pair and squelch around in the others all day? Does he only have one pair of all-weather shorts that can battle through the toughest digestive crises?

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 14, 2018, 04:06:11 PM
I find myself wondering how many pairs of red shorts does he pack? And what's the deal with the laundry situation? Does he have a multitude of shorts, with graduated degrees of soiling? The most immediately horrifying ones left for emergencies? Does he just pack one spare pair and squelch around in the others all day? Does he only have one pair of all-weather shorts that can battle through the toughest digestive crises?

He did say he has one pair of pants he is taking. If he doesn’t wear them he will need a backpack just for them.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 14, 2018, 04:06:11 PM

I have to say I'm impressed you're going with this PhD thesis even though you'll have many sleepless nights with it. Respek.

Quote from: littlechris on June 14, 2018, 03:20:41 PM
So the fat cunt is going after all? When is he arriving in Pasadena and what hotel is he staying at?
FAT FALKIE is staying at a hotel ?
WOW...
I wonder IF he will offer to share his good fortune with an attendee not so fortunate ?

after all wasn’t he wanting someone to offer him such a courtesy ?
for $20 ?
LOL

and has the hotel been notified that he is sharing his room ?
with fleas and bedbugs, and possibly another attendee ?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 14, 2018, 02:46:39 PM
So the truth comes out in the end.  George will be using his car fund to purchase his 2 nights in a hotel, and maybe he can use the IPhone to do his live stream vids instead of the Mac Laptop, which has faulty audio and video.  He will also be using his car fund to pay for his internet.  IF his devices all fail before he goes on his trip, he still has plenty of money in his car fund to purchase a new IPad if he needs to.  Of course, IF Senda was indeed a nice guy, he would give up his trip to Alien Con in order to provide a car for Kathy, which would also benefit himself.

We now now that in addition to the car fund, Senda also has a bitcoin investment, and is a stock holder in Wells Fargo, and has an IRA.

I suggest Senda uses some of these other funds instead of Kathys car fund to finance his tirp to Alien Con.  Indeed, it sounds like he can easily afford to finance Curtis trip, so that Curtis can provide the uninterrupted, expert filming of the Senda trip, that we believed we were donating to, and hoped for.

George screwed the pooch. The "investors" were all in place to fund the AlienCon project as you described above. The GoFundMe site that Curtis started was merely a "creative" way to build some interest. But George being George wanted the cash from the GoFundMe site and scared away the investors.

Oh well, the Troll that impersonated me and undermined George's trust was certainly a contributing factor too. Along with George sharing private emails and his outrageous demands on others time without any regards for their schedule. I then refused to have any more contact with George and put in place the policy of  only communicate via this thread. George refused to comply with that request.

Unfortunately for George he hasn't a clue about the potential opportunity for fame and fortune he lost.

Anyway as always,  George doing it "all" himself, should still be very entertaining.

Faith Hope Love ALL

Season 8 PREMIERE EPISODE this Saturday night GT*

*George Time

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bluejay on June 14, 2018, 06:56:52 PM
Wasn’t she on an episode of “Hoarders”?

Not yet. How much do they pay?

Enough to buy a Prius, 2 ipads, a new Mac, a MacBook Pro, a green screen, 12 cargo containers, a Highlander 4x4 and 40 acres in the desert?

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 14, 2018, 06:59:21 PM
Not yet. How much do they pay?

Enough to buy a Prius, 2 ipads, a new Mac, a MacBook Pro, a green screen, 12 cargo containers, a Highlander 4x4 and 40 acres in the desert?
Plus the incarcerating toilet...........   Can't forget that.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 14, 2018, 07:10:34 PM
Plus the incarcerating toilet...........   Can't forget that.

Is that a Freudian slip? Or did he really call it that?

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 14, 2018, 07:12:15 PM
Is that a Freudian slip?

No psycho babble from me..........   I'm a practical guy and you left out vital piece of equipment.

Edit:  Oh shit!    8)  ROFLMAO

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 14, 2018, 07:15:33 PM
No psycho babble from me..........   I'm a practical guy and you left out vital piece of equipment.

Edit:  Oh shit!    8)  ROFLMAO

To lock up the internet trolls? LOL

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 14, 2018, 06:39:44 AM
Funny, that's the advice I would have for anyone who obsesses over Art Bell drama in 2018.

But but. this is my life...its all I have.. better than the alternative... nothing

Praise Liberace

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 14, 2018, 02:48:27 PM
Thank You for the timely notification WhiteTroll.  I'm impressed.

Nothing to be impressed about... I live for this stuff, This is my own "Truman Show"

How can I not?

Love ALL ..if its "all" there is.

Praise Liberace

Better than the alternative....eh?

https://youtu.be/JqZ2hWWbVFk

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 14, 2018, 03:12:05 PM
I wouldn't be surprised. I don't think Curtis will feel right if he doesn't get that documentary about Sendas trip to AlienCon.  Senda has the funds, there is nothing stopping Curtis expept Senda trying to get out of what he promised in the first place.

Oh so now you see the "value" of the George at AlienCon project? (Season eight)

You certainly were a contributing factor in undermining it before with your constant "negitivity" and labeling me as White Troll. You ruined Bella-Haven and now you and others may have ruined George's chance for fame that he so desperately craves.

Hope you had fun as you bullied and ruin the chances for others.. spend your  5 buck donation refund and buy a few clues.. duh
"Good Content has monetary costs"

Love Most

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 14, 2018, 07:56:31 PM
Oh so now you see the "value" of the George at AlienCon project? (Season eight)

You certainly were a contributing factor in undermining it before with your constant "negitivity" and labeling me as White Troll.

Hope you had fun as you bullied and ruin the chances for others... spend your  5 buck donation refund and buy a few clues.. duh

Love Most

You are a troll LOL. Leave her alone and pick on somebody your own size.

She donated more of a percentage of her net worth than you did big spender.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 14, 2018, 07:59:16 PM
You are a troll LOL. Leave her alone and pick on somebody your own size.

She donated more of a percentage of her net worth than you did big spender.

Grub doesn't need any white knights.. she is capable.

And you are the real Troll

"I"
Love ALL

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 14, 2018, 08:15:04 PM
And when they call you WhiteTroll...that's not racist....

I don't take it as "racists" I take it as their limitation to understand ..

We are all Falkies

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 14, 2018, 08:21:40 PM
I don't take it as "racists" I take it as their limitation to understand ..

We are all Falkies

You have been spewing the "We are all Falkies" thesis statement for awhile now.  Perhaps to get them to understand better, you should finish the essay, ese.

Maybe I missed it and someone already suggested it. Apologies if so.  If anyone is looking to be a gifter to our favorite grifter, or maybe the legacy, might I suggest a tasty surprise of gummies from here?  https://dicksbymail.com

Lilith

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 14, 2018, 04:01:01 PM
Indeed, the IRA bit went without notice because it was buried in one of his crappy broadcasts, but an unintended revelation that he is in better standing than he projects.

Exactly.  I had this vague recollection of him having mentioned his investment, and even asked once in a while, hasn't Senda mentioned an investment he's had for years, then, suddenly, there it was, he said it again, and I HEARD it.  It didn't get lost in the distractions this time.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 14, 2018, 08:30:32 PM
You have been spewing the "We are all Falkies" thesis statement for awhile now.  Perhaps to get them to understand better, you should finish the essay, ese.

FRIENDSHIP