• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Jackstar on June 14, 2018, 03:53:49 AM

Dude can you just get a life?

Funny, that's the advice I would have for anyone who obsesses over Art Bell drama in 2018.

Jaqui,

You should go back to using that old trolling bait... "Don't think your general faggotry has gone unnoticed," or whatever it was.  I think you got more hits with it.

So now the plan is to go to the con, stay for one night, then hope he can convince a nice man, or well-endowed woman to allow him to shack up for the other night?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 14, 2018, 08:04:06 AM
So now the plan is to go to the con, stay for one night, then hope he can convince a nice man, or well-endowed woman to allow him to shack up for the other night?
what if...
FAT FALKIE has inside information ?
a busty blonde adolescent girl is having a birthday Saturday ?
she is interested in the paranormal ?
her parents are giving her a big surprise party ?
all her busty blonde adolescent friends are invited ?
its a weekend at alienCON ?
the accommodations are at a 5 star hotel ?
the girl’s room has a SOFA BED ?
...hmmmm

maybe FAT FALKIE isn’t as stupid as we all think ?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 14, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

Of course. They will see him filming and realize he is an important YouTuber.

Plus he used to crash in peeps rooms in the 70's when rooms cost next to nothing at the local Motel 6 and the convention was in a library's basement.
But things have not changed that much over the years, he can still offer a stranger a twenty to sleep on his floor and take a shower and they will take it because he is a celebrity. After all he is shooting video, he is wearing a Art Bell shirt and he is lugging around an Alien head for Gods sake.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 14, 2018, 10:23:30 AM

Plus he used to crash in peeps rooms in the 70's when rooms cost next to nothing at the local Motel 6 and the convention was in a library's basement.
But things have not changed that much over the years, he can still offer a stranger a twenty to sleep on his floor and take a shower and they will take it because he is a celebrity. After all he is shooting video, he is wearing a Art Bell shirt and he is lugging around an Alien head for Gods sake.

He moves easily between grifts, almost effortlessly.  It HAS to be effortless.  Say what we will about the guy, we have to admit that he has the survival instincts of a rat or a cockroach.  He survives without having to lower himself by clocking in for the man.  He enjoys sticking it to the man at every opportunity. If this guy had more than three brain cells, he could be a criminal mastermind.  A Bond-esque villain, Flabfinger or something.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 14, 2018, 10:23:30 AM

well, the Alien Head does make a difference !
and some things have changed...
FAT FALKIE is much FATTER !
he has over a thousand SUSCRIBERS !
he has over two thousand videos to his credit !
he is personal friends with George Noory !
he is a recognized paranoid paranormal expert !
he has many fans ONLINE HATERS TROLLS today !

Quote from: ONeill on June 14, 2018, 03:46:38 AM
Fuck Senda with a lemonade stand.
IMO, that would be cruel and unusual punishment
(for the busty blonde adolescent girls)
imagine today, it is necessary to obtain licenses, permits, permission from local zoning boards and law enforcement...
(cops just live to make a lemonade stand bust !)
then after all that preparation, fees, permission and finally ready to sell that first glass of lemonade...
there goes the whole stand, lemonade, permits, signage, spoons and cups...
right up FAT FALKIE’s 💩 👁

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 14, 2018, 11:21:38 AM
With Falkie gone, will Pud and Laura visit Kathie?

And who would be here to de-scale the kettle? You're nearest, you go and entertain her.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

And who would be here to de-scale the kettle? You're nearest, you go and entertain her.

I think PB was thinking that Laura could be somewhat of a mentor for Kathy.  The poor girl, her only current girlfriend stabs her in the back at every opportunity. And do I have to even mention her boyfriend? SMH. I picture Laura as being someone who could throw an arm around Kathy, and in return, Kathy could throw an appendage around Laura. Shopping trips, out to eat, common girl talk concerning their significant others, that being you and Falkie... perhaps a day at the spa followed by a trip to the hairdresser?  It's a nice thought.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on June 14, 2018, 01:49:25 AM
WTF was THAT?  :o

Seems pretty standard gene pool for the game/ufo/star wars/star trek/Battles Star Galactica, convention attendees isn't it?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 14, 2018, 01:39:13 PM
I think PB was thinking that Laura could be somewhat of a mentor for Kathy.  The poor girl, her only current girlfriend stabs her in the back at every opportunity. And do I have to even mention her boyfriend? SMH. I picture Laura as being someone who could throw an arm around Kathy, and in return, Kathy could throw an appendage around Laura. Shopping trips, out to eat, common girl talk concerning their significant others, that being you and Falkie... perhaps a day at the spa followed by a trip to the hairdresser?  It's a nice thought.

That scenario made me chuckle.. ;D

Years ago before she elevated to where she is now in the DMV HQ, Laura was the one that her colleagues approached to deal with 'difficult' or 'Would test the patience of a saint' clients in the field office where she worked-often people not in her department. She had a way of dealing with such clients that for some reason her colleagues didn't want to learn. I'm sure she dealt with a few 'Kathy's in that time.  ::)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 01:45:56 PM
That scenario made me chuckle.. ;D

Years ago before she elevated to where she is now in the DMV HQ, Laura was the one that her colleagues approached to deal with 'difficult' or 'Would test the patience of a saint' clients in the field office where she worked-often people not in her department. She had a way of dealing with such clients that for some reason her colleagues didn't want to learn. I'm sure she dealt with a few 'Kathy's in that time.   

Those DMVers  get a bad rap sometimes.  They have a soft side too...when they aren't forcing "stroke victims" to ride public transportation for 25 years.  I figured Laura for a softy despite her wrath toward Falkie here on the forum, especially after she took in a mongrel from out of town.  ;)

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 14, 2018, 01:56:59 PM
Kathy is live on youtube

https://youtu.be/EjDJbjFFilg

Good Lord, I tuned in at the exact moment Kathie took a guzzle straight out of the milk carton.  I guess Falkie is a little bit behind with the dishes. No clean glasses. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 14, 2018, 02:01:34 PM
Good Lord, I tuned in at the exact moment Kathie took a...

Sharp intake of breath as I wondered what she might be taking on camera.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 14, 2018, 01:54:42 PM
Those DMVers  get a bad rap sometimes.  They have a soft side too...when they aren't forcing "stroke victims" to ride public transportation for 25 years.  I figured Laura for a softy despite her wrath toward Falkie here on the forum, especially after she took in a mongrel from out of town.  ;)

She is with her 'babies'.. The birds and squirrels that come in the garden. In fact anything with fur and feathers. Such as Falkie brings out her sinister side. It's funny really, she's pretty right wing in much of her thinking. Scrap that; It isn't, it's just she's worked her butt off to where she is now, done shitty jobs to make ends meet, and in about three years will retire. She understandably resents such as Senda.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 14, 2018, 01:56:59 PM
Kathy is live on youtube

https://youtu.be/EjDJbjFFilg

She really ought to get Ratty Patty get her better pillows..the ones she has are really badly bruising her.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

She really ought to get Ratty Patty get her better pillows..the ones she has are really badly bruising her.

Apparently there isn't a soft pillow to be found between Pittsburg and Pittsburgh.

Lilith

So the truth comes out in the end.  George will be using his car fund to purchase his 2 nights in a hotel, and maybe he can use the IPhone to do his live stream vids instead of the Mac Laptop, which has faulty audio and video.  He will also be using his car fund to pay for his internet.  IF his devices all fail before he goes on his trip, he still has plenty of money in his car fund to purchase a new IPad if he needs to.  Of course, IF Senda was indeed a nice guy, he would give up his trip to Alien Con in order to provide a car for Kathy, which would also benefit himself.

We now now that in addition to the car fund, Senda also has a bitcoin investment, and is a stock holder in Wells Fargo, and has an IRA.

I suggest Senda uses some of these other funds instead of Kathys car fund to finance his tirp to Alien Con.  Indeed, it sounds like he can easily afford to finance Curtis trip, so that Curtis can provide the uninterrupted, expert filming of the Senda trip, that we believed we were donating to, and hoped for.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 14, 2018, 02:46:39 PM
So the truth comes out in the end.  George will be using his car fund to purchase his 2 nights in a hotel, and maybe he can use the IPhone to do his live stream vids instead of the Mac Laptop, which has faulty audio and video.  He will also be using his car fund to pay for his internet.  IF his devices all fail before he goes on his trip, he still has plenty of money in his car fund to purchase a new IPad if he needs to.  Of course, IF Senda was indeed a nice guy, he would give up his trip to Alien Con in order to provide a car for Kathy, which would also benefit himself.

We now now that in addition to the car fund, Senda also has a bitcoin investment, and is a stock holder in Wells Fargo, and has an IRA.

I suggest Senda uses some of these other funds instead of Kathys car fund to finance his tirp to Alien Con.  Indeed, it sounds like he can easily afford to finance Curtis trip, so that Curtis can provide the uninterrupted, expert filming of the Senda trip, that we believed we were donating to, and hoped for.

Curtis may already be in route.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 14, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

Oh I do hope so..I hope he's packed extra socks and underwear too. And doesn't forget to report in as and when he can to tell us how he is.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 14, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

I wouldn't be surprised. I don't think Curtis will feel right if he doesn't get that documentary about Sendas trip to AlienCon.  Senda has the funds, there is nothing stopping Curtis expept Senda trying to get out of what he promised in the first place.

heater

Sitting on the tarmac waiting patiently for this prius to rev up its engine enough to achieve liftoff. More to come as developments emerge.

littlechris

So the fat cunt is going after all? When is he arriving in Pasadena and what hotel is he staying at?

Lilith

Quote from: heater on June 14, 2018, 03:12:31 PM
Sitting on the tarmac waiting patiently for this prius to rev up its engine enough to achieve liftoff. More to come as developments emerge.

Your identity is safe with me...

Quote from: brig on June 14, 2018, 02:48:27 PM
Thank You for the timely notification WhiteTroll.  I'm impressed.
This woman is insane and possibly mentally retarded.  California will give this woman a driver's licence?  How is this possible???  This is for the new folks.  http://icms.cc-courts.org/tellme/tellme/tellmecasereport.asp?language=ENGLISH&courtcode=A&casenumber=MSD02-05498&casetype=FL