Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4642218 times)

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #96360 on: June 13, 2018, 10:33:44 PM »
There aren't a lot of 350-400 lb seniors around.  Sure, he appears to be faking any number of diseases and aches and pains, but he can't be healthy.  Just listen to him gasp for breath if he has to walk 10 feet.  His anger issues aren't helping either.

I really wonder if he will have some sort of medical emergency on this trip, and not make it back.  I guess we'd know if the lousy videos stopped coming.  Anyone out there been promised some of Falkie's things, or would Kathie immediately move all the valuables over to her place and out of reach?

One thing Falkie knows not to do is leave available credit on his cards for others to max out when he leaves us

I would hope the manager would call the hoarding people to come in hazmat suits, and haul all the stuff to the dump.  Nobody deserves to inherit all those fleas and bedbugs IMO.  I could be wrong.

« Reply #96361 on: June 13, 2018, 11:26:20 PM »

George is alive and its sucks

« Reply #96362 on: June 13, 2018, 11:29:38 PM »
Are you suggesting WhiteTroll gets a cut of Sendas donations?  It never crossed my mind, but it would explain a lot.  8)

I manage  Heaters' career and invest in George.

So far my investment hasn't yielded any return.

Always

Faith, Hope, Love

Watch Season 8.. Live youtube Saturday night, with chat and donations features.

The Dr Zachary Smith Legacy Tribune show

Join The Big Guy and his special guests from "Lost in Space as they honor Dr Smith!

« Reply #96363 on: June 13, 2018, 11:33:03 PM »
You heard him. He tried to do a stop payment on his debit card.  But Wells Fargo had to honor the charge because it was valid. Now he is pissed at Wells Fargo for not letting him commit fraud or theft of services. And they wonít even refund his money!  Evil bankers!  Friends of WhiteTroll!
how is the bank at fault ?
wouldnít FAT FALKIE have utilized his DEBIT card at a merchant in exchange for SERVICES RENDERED or MERCHANDISE RECEIVED ?

I agree, FAT FALKIE is pissed because he didnít convince the bank to go along with his little fraud ?

isnít that amount similar to his TAX PAYER subsidized rent in his hovel ?

« Reply #96364 on: June 13, 2018, 11:37:17 PM »
wouldnít FAT FALKIE have utilized his DEBIT card at a merchant in exchange for SERVICES RENDERED or MERCHANDISE RECEIVED ?

I agree, FAT FALKIE is pissed because he didnít convince the bank to go along with his little fraud ?

isnít that amount similar to his TAX PAYER subsidized rent in his hovel ?

I am sure it was one night stay at the Sheraton which was forfeited when he cancelled his reservation.

« Reply #96365 on: June 14, 2018, 12:13:50 AM »
I am sure it was one night stay at the Sheraton which was forfeited when he cancelled his reservation.
FAT FALKIE isnít very bright is he ?
why doesnít he just come out and explain the whole situation ?
that way everyone would see just how evil the bank is...
LOL

« Reply #96366 on: June 14, 2018, 12:20:31 AM »
You heard him. He tried to do a stop payment on his debit card.  But Wells Fargo had to honor the charge because it was valid. Now he is pissed at Wells Fargo for not letting him commit fraud or theft of services. And they wonít even refund his money!  Evil bankers!  Friends of WhiteTroll!

Wait, debit card?  One that he can transfer the account of to a different bank (as opposed to a debit card issued by one of the handout agencies, who control which bank services the accounts)?

Aren't consumer debit cards issued to checking account holders?  Meaning he has a checking account.  Is that why him claiming to use apparently easily lost money orders always seemed suspicious?  If that is the case, is this evidence his begging to replace ''lost'' money orders to pay his rent were complete lies (not that this was ever in doubt)?  Is doing so on YouTube wire fraud?

Wouldn't it be great if he had nowhere to stay at Alien Con?  How uncomfortable would that be, curled up in a lobby somewhere, or sitting in the park watching out for ''night people'' - and their pit bulls.

« Reply #96367 on: June 14, 2018, 01:11:27 AM »
Wait, debit card?  One that he can transfer the account of to a different bank (as opposed to a debit card issued by one of the handout agencies, who control which bank services the accounts)?

Aren't consumer debit cards issued to checking account holders?  Meaning he has a checking account.  Is that why him claiming to use apparently easily lost money orders always seemed suspicious?  If that is the case, is this evidence his begging to replace ''lost'' money orders to pay his rent were complete lies (not that this was ever in doubt)?  Is doing so on YouTube wire fraud?

Wouldn't it be great if he had nowhere to stay at Alien Con?  How uncomfortable would that be, curled up in a lobby somewhere, or sitting in the park watching out for ''night people'' - and their pit bulls.

Last month he wrote a check from a defunct account because he could not see. The check bounced and he was told he was cash only now.

That there is proof that he had been writing checks and the money orders were a scam to get money.

« Reply #96368 on: June 14, 2018, 01:24:34 AM »
There aren't a lot of 350-400 lb seniors around.  Sure, he appears to be faking any number of diseases and aches and pains, but he can't be healthy.  Just listen to him gasp for breath if he has to walk 10 feet.  His anger issues aren't helping either.

Suppose one of the skirts here says that he's faking his disabilities.  That's two triggers for him -- saying he's faking it and a chick doing the saying.  He throws a clot during one of his livestreams and dies.

Everyone dies.  This would be an epic capstone on his "life well lived."

Which one of you babes is willing to wear the sash that proclaims "Senda Killer"?

« Reply #96369 on: June 14, 2018, 01:26:56 AM »
Last month he wrote a check from a defunct account because he could not see. The check bounced and he was told he was cash only now.

That there is proof that he had been writing checks and the money orders were a scam to get money.

He might have been lying about the checks and not being able to see, also for the purpose of gaining sympathy.

He's been under the money order order for several years, so certainly there's a lie in there somewhere.

« Reply #96370 on: June 14, 2018, 01:33:33 AM »
He might have been lying about the checks and not being able to see, also for the purpose of gaining sympathy.

He's been on the money order order for several years, so certainly there's a lie in there somewhere.

It is possible but it did not generate a need for money. For a day or two he was confused that a check bounced because he had the money in the bank.
He blamed the landlord for depositing it wrong. Ha later discover that he wrote it from an old check book, we heard him tell it to Kathy in between her saying "You know. you know".
And that was the end.

It could be a set up for a future con but I have never seen him think in advance like that.

« Reply #96371 on: June 14, 2018, 01:56:01 AM »
It is possible but it did not generate a need for money. For a day or two he was confused that a check bounced because he had the money in the bank.
He blamed the landlord for depositing it wrong. Ha later discover that he wrote it from an old check book, we heard him tell it to Kathy in between her saying "You know. you know".
And that was the end.

It could be a set up for a future con but I have never seen him think in advance like that.

You make a convincing case.

He used the wrong checkbook because heís a fucking nitwit.  The ďi canít seeĒ canard is a u-joint of an excuse.  He uses it to explains both his fuckups and his lack of action when it was needed.

« Reply #96372 on: June 14, 2018, 02:07:47 AM »
No doubt the folks down at Wells Fargo are astonished about their good fortune.  Who knew not catering to his demands would end up with him leaving. 

Wouldn't it be great if he was on some ''not worth it'' list at B of A, and they refused to let him open an account there

« Reply #96373 on: June 14, 2018, 02:15:26 AM »
Who knew not catering to his demands would end up with him leaving. 

MV?

« Reply #96374 on: June 14, 2018, 02:49:25 AM »
Chris Chan wants to go to a con and he needs donations

WTF was THAT?  :o

« Reply #96375 on: June 14, 2018, 03:01:09 AM »
No doubt the folks down at Wells Fargo are astonished about their good fortune.  Who knew not catering to his demands would end up with him leaving. 

Wouldn't it be great if he was on some ''not worth it'' list at B of A, and they refused to let him open an account there

And miss out on all those lucrative NSF fees?

« Reply #96376 on: June 14, 2018, 04:46:38 AM »
Fuck Senda with a lemonade stand.

« Reply #96377 on: June 14, 2018, 04:53:49 AM »

Dude can you just get a life? Seriously. I'm on the sidelines and now I'm sympathizing with him. You're an abject failure. Try literacy for once for a change.

« Reply #96378 on: June 14, 2018, 05:10:01 AM »

Dude can you just get a life? Seriously. I'm on the sidelines and now I'm sympathizing with him. You're an abject failure. Try literacy for once for a change.

1. Go fuck yourself.
2. Go back to inhaling this thread in silence just salivating in anticipation for us to post anything here. Because that's exactly what you're doing in your spare time. Of the two of us I am definitely the one who takes an occasional peek here and to Bellgab in general.
3. No need to tell us how revolting we are while absolutely needing your daily dose of it. b_dubb did a ton of that years ago. We know.
4. Go fuck yourself.

« Reply #96379 on: June 14, 2018, 07:39:44 AM »

Dude can you just get a life?

Funny, that's the advice I would have for anyone who obsesses over Art Bell drama in 2018.

« Reply #96380 on: June 14, 2018, 09:01:47 AM »
Jaqui,

You should go back to using that old trolling bait... "Don't think your general faggotry has gone unnoticed," or whatever it was.  I think you got more hits with it.

« Reply #96381 on: June 14, 2018, 09:04:06 AM »
So now the plan is to go to the con, stay for one night, then hope he can convince a nice man, or well-endowed woman to allow him to shack up for the other night?

« Reply #96382 on: June 14, 2018, 09:51:48 AM »
So now the plan is to go to the con, stay for one night, then hope he can convince a nice man, or well-endowed woman to allow him to shack up for the other night?
what if...
FAT FALKIE has inside information ?
a busty blonde adolescent girl is having a birthday Saturday ?
she is interested in the paranormal ?
her parents are giving her a big surprise party ?
all her busty blonde adolescent friends are invited ?
its a weekend at alienCON ?
the accommodations are at a 5 star hotel ?
the girlís room has a SOFA BED ?
...hmmmm

maybe FAT FALKIE isnít as stupid as we all think ?

« Reply #96383 on: June 14, 2018, 11:23:30 AM »

Of course. They will see him filming and realize he is an important YouTuber.

Plus he used to crash in peeps rooms in the 70's when rooms cost next to nothing at the local Motel 6 and the convention was in a library's basement.
But things have not changed that much over the years, he can still offer a stranger a twenty to sleep on his floor and take a shower and they will take it because he is a celebrity. After all he is shooting video, he is wearing a Art Bell shirt and he is lugging around an Alien head for Gods sake.

« Reply #96384 on: June 14, 2018, 12:01:04 PM »

Plus he used to crash in peeps rooms in the 70's when rooms cost next to nothing at the local Motel 6 and the convention was in a library's basement.
But things have not changed that much over the years, he can still offer a stranger a twenty to sleep on his floor and take a shower and they will take it because he is a celebrity. After all he is shooting video, he is wearing a Art Bell shirt and he is lugging around an Alien head for Gods sake.

He moves easily between grifts, almost effortlessly.  It HAS to be effortless.  Say what we will about the guy, we have to admit that he has the survival instincts of a rat or a cockroach.  He survives without having to lower himself by clocking in for the man.  He enjoys sticking it to the man at every opportunity. If this guy had more than three brain cells, he could be a criminal mastermind.  A Bond-esque villain, Flabfinger or something.

« Reply #96385 on: June 14, 2018, 12:08:29 PM »

well, the Alien Head does make a difference !
and some things have changed...
FAT FALKIE is much FATTER !
he has over a thousand SUSCRIBERS !
he has over two thousand videos to his credit !
he is personal friends with George Noory !
he is a recognized paranoid paranormal expert !
he has many fans ONLINE HATERS TROLLS today !

« Reply #96386 on: June 14, 2018, 12:21:38 PM »
With Falkie gone, will Pud and Laura visit Kathie?

« Reply #96387 on: June 14, 2018, 12:34:49 PM »
IMO, that would be cruel and unusual punishment
(for the busty blonde adolescent girls)
imagine today, it is necessary to obtain licenses, permits, permission from local zoning boards and law enforcement...
(cops just live to make a lemonade stand bust !)
then after all that preparation, fees, permission and finally ready to sell that first glass of lemonade...
there goes the whole stand, lemonade, permits, signage, spoons and cups...
right up FAT FALKIEís 💩 👁

« Reply #96388 on: June 14, 2018, 02:24:44 PM »
With Falkie gone, will Pud and Laura visit Kathie?

And who would be here to de-scale the kettle? You're nearest, you go and entertain her.

« Reply #96389 on: June 14, 2018, 02:39:13 PM »

And who would be here to de-scale the kettle? You're nearest, you go and entertain her.

I think PB was thinking that Laura could be somewhat of a mentor for Kathy.  The poor girl, her only current girlfriend stabs her in the back at every opportunity. And do I have to even mention her boyfriend? SMH. I picture Laura as being someone who could throw an arm around Kathy, and in return, Kathy could throw an appendage around Laura. Shopping trips, out to eat, common girl talk concerning their significant others, that being you and Falkie... perhaps a day at the spa followed by a trip to the hairdresser?  It's a nice thought.