• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2018, 07:05:40 PM
What made you think there was an alternative scenario? It wouldn't be so bad him shopping every day if the stuff he bought wasn't shit.

I don't believe a syllable that comes out of his vulva-shaped mouth, never did.

I think the regulars of the thread should get a pool going on how late Senda arrives for his spaceman convention. I am pulling for this to go as badly as possible.

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 12, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

What the actual shit that I just Witness?

Well, witness this [zzzzzzzzzzip]

Sure, most of what you will view about Senda will cause you to go blind or insane.  But sometimes Senda MAD, Senda SMASH, and it is comedy gold.

I sharted near near the end of this rant when he interrupts his tirade to say, "NO I'M NOT GOING TO BUST A VEIN" in response to a chat comment.

http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x5xrxm8

GravitySucks

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 12, 2018, 08:05:12 PM

Sure, most of what you will view about Senda will cause you to go blind or insane.  But sometimes Senda MAD, Senda SMASH, and it is comedy gold.

I sharted near near the end of this rant when he interrupts his tirade to say, "NO I'M NOT GOING TO BUST A VEIN" in response to a chat comment.

How many calories do you think he burned doing that video?

Lilith

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 12, 2018, 08:05:12 PM

One of Sendas best!  He puts both Heather AND Dave to shame as entertainers.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 12, 2018, 07:26:58 PM
I believe so. The only real questions are should we order Kathy a pizza and what toppings does she like.
That would be so sweet, especially if you tip the driver too..

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2018, 12:37:53 PM
You have no idea the moral maze the regulars here have to go through before they gift often disturbing material on the new and unwary. But like your first drink of alcohol or your first ciggie, it might make you feel a bit queasy, you might even throw up. But whichever path  you decide to go down, you can remember that first time and how it shaped you. Look at this thread in that vein...You can leave at any time, but such as a multiple vehicle smash on the opposite carriageway tears at your morality to look or turn away, you'll return.
No truer words have been spoken🚂

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 12, 2018, 08:01:02 PM
I don't believe a syllable that comes out of his vulva-shaped mouth, never did.

I think the regulars of the thread should get a pool going on how late Senda arrives for his spaceman convention. I am pulling for this to go as badly as possible.
now, don’t know why I thought of slow Kathy ?
a vulva, with a snaggletooth...perhaps ?

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 12, 2018, 08:46:57 PM
now, don’t know why I thought of slow Kathy ?
a vulva, with a snaggletooth...perhaps ?

Will George be wearing adult absorbent devices on his train ride?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on June 12, 2018, 09:01:48 PM
Will George be wearing adult absorbent devices on his train ride?

Join us Saturday night for the Premier episode of Season 8
"Are Aliens Cons?"

George interviews:
ANGELA CARTWRIGHT -
actor, "Lost in mySpace"

Thing I learned from George.

Alligators are an evil animal and serve no purpose other than eating humans, dogs and cats. We should have let them go extinct when we had the chance.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 12, 2018, 06:57:18 PM
A shopping trip every day. This asshole had money all along.

Yes, he has money. His big complaint about Alien Con is that he has to spend some of his own money on it. He expects everyone else to cover it for him and the reward he offers? Hours of shitty train video.

He was recently offered $250 for a Pokemon toy off his shelf. He refused the money because he could not handle the idea of being separated from one of his creatures. He even said that he felt tears well up as he thought of it.

Yes a cheap ass filth Charizard plush is worth over $250 to him.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 13, 2018, 02:32:11 AM
Yes a cheap ass filthy Charizard plush is worth over $250 to him.

I would not part with my Ibby plush for all the tea in China.  It being filthy would just make it authentic.

Poor George was asked not to feed cats by the manager of an establishment, was called a pain in the ass, and was ordered off the property.  Nsturally, George considers this animal cruelty.  He simply cannot understand another person's perspective.  The food residue can attract insects or vermin, or even more stray animals.  George even suggests it may be " a racial thing, " the manager obviously not a white man...that's not racist, the guy isn't white.  STFU.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 13, 2018, 06:37:56 AM
Poor George was asked not to feed cats by the manager of an establishment, was called a pain in the ass, and was ordered off the property.  Nsturally, George considers this animal cruelty.  He simply cannot understand another person's perspective.  The food residue can attract insects or vermin, or even more stray animals.  George even suggests it may be " a racial thing, " the manager obviously not a white man...that's not racist, the guy isn't white.  STFU.

Speaking of pains in asses, has he had his big show down with the eye surgeon yet?  Or is that after AlienCon?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 12, 2018, 10:17:22 PM
Join us Saturday night for the Premier episode of Season 8
"Are Aliens Cons?"

George interviews:
ANGELA CARTWRIGHT -
actor, "Lost in mySpace"

Ha Ha White Crow, that is so funny.  Angela Cartwright was always one of my favorites.  She still looks really pretty in that pic...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 13, 2018, 06:44:18 AM
Speaking of pains in asses, has he had his big show down with the eye surgeon yet?  Or is that after AlienCon?

Senda will do the sensible things and allow his crack student pro bono legal team deal with that. It's out of Senda's hands now. These legal matters can only be dealt with by experts. Senda is only qualified from the medical expertise side, even he admits he's not fully up to speed with the cut and thrust of legal battles-other than class actions of course.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 13, 2018, 02:50:13 AM
I would not part with my Ibby plush for all the tea in China.  It being filthy would just make it authentic.

You mean it isn't already?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 13, 2018, 06:37:56 AM

He also said he would have to sneak out at night to feed the cats.

I have been saying for years that many of the cats are owned and the owners asked him to knock it off and some people do not want to encourage the cats to stay at there place and breed more cats.

But Sendaf ound his calling, he must feed the cats, if he does not they will starve to death. In his mind he is hero.

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 13, 2018, 02:32:11 AM
Yes, he has money. His big complaint about Alien Con is that he has to spend some of his own money on it. He expects everyone else to cover it for him and the reward he offers? Hours of shitty train video.

He was recently offered $250 for a Pokemon toy off his shelf. He refused the money because he could not handle the idea of being separated from one of his creatures. He even said that he felt tears well up as he thought of it.

Yes a cheap ass filth Charizard plush is worth over $250 to him.

Senda has literally surrounded his life with garbage. His drive to hoard is a subconscious drive to fill his empty life, and it can't ever be satiated because his life is so empty and broken.

AlienCon 2018, a three-day fan event inspired by HISTORY®’s hit series Ancient Aliens®, opens at the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, in just two weeks, June 15-17, 2018. Presented by A+E Networks® and Mischief Management, AlienCon is dedicated to seeking the truth about extraterrestrial existence throughout history and solving the mysteries of the universe.
The event will feature over 150 hours of original programming, sneak peeks, and exclusive panels, including the highly-anticipated HISTORY drama series Project Blue Book and In Search Of. Celebrity Guests include Sean Astin (Stranger Things, The Lord of the Rings trilogy), David Duchovny (The X-Files), Jonathan Del Arco, (Star Trek: The Next Generation), Gates McFadden (Star Trek: The Next Generation), Robert Picardo (Star Trek: Discovery), and Lost in Space cast members Maxwell Jenkins (Netflix series) Angela Cartwright, Marta Kristen, and Bill Mumy (original series). Additional Special Guests include HISTORY’s Ancient Aliens contributors Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, Erich von Däniken, David Childress, William Henry, Nick Pope, Jason Martell, Jonathan Young, Linda Moulton Howe, Rabbi Ariel B. Tzadok, Mike Bara, Ramy Romany, Robert Clotworthy, and series creator, Executive Producer Kevin Burns.
A VERY SPECIAL GUEST, Anthony GEORGE Senda “the FAT FALKIE from Martinez” the star of the cult classics “I was ANAL PROBED by four LARGE BLACK ALIENS in the County Lockup...and liked it” and “FAT FALKIE battles the EVIL TROLLS” (all 8 feature films in the series). Mr. Senda has also been an insult advisor, contributor and featured guest on Coast to Coast with George Noory.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 13, 2018, 08:32:26 AM
He also said he would have to sneak out at night to feed the cats.

I have been saying for years that many of the cats are owned and the owners asked him to knock it off and some people do not want to encourage the cats to stay at there place and breed more cats.

But Sendaf ound his calling, he must feed the cats, if he does not they will starve to death. In his mind he is hero.

I hope he gets caught and arrested for trespassing or gets hit upside his fat, stupid head with a Louisville. 

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 13, 2018, 08:33:41 AM
Senda has literally surrounded his life with garbage. His drive to hoard is a subconscious drive to fill his empty life, and it can't ever be satiated because his life is so empty and broken.

Damn, that seems almost sad.  Almost.  Fuck him.  Fuck him with a North Korean flagpole. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 13, 2018, 08:51:00 AM

A VERY SPECIAL GUEST, Anthony GEORGE Senda “the FAT FALKIE from Martinez” the star of the cult classics “I was ANAL PROBED by four LARGE BLACK ALIENS in the County Lockup...and liked it” and “FAT FALKIE battles the EVIL TROLLS” (all 8 feature films in the series). Mr. Senda has also been an insult advisor, contributor and featured guest on Coast to Coast with George Noory.

Will you ask Mrs Happy if she might want to go with me to see him at his presentation? I asked Laura and she exclaimed invective with words I'll have to look up, but I'm sure she's negative about it.  :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 13, 2018, 09:13:18 AM
Damn, that seems almost sad.  Almost.  Fuck him.  Fuck him with a North Korean flagpole.

You see, the imagination can run wild.  ;)

Lilith

Does George watch his own videos?  Surely he realizes that his video quality has gotten very very bad in recent months. I hope he doesn't plan to use whatever he is using now for his trip to Alien Con.  People who have donated to his ticket and trip necessities are going to be expecting a quality live stream.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2018, 10:44:08 AM
Does George watch his own videos?  Surely he realizes that his video quality has gotten very very bad in recent months. I hope he doesn't plan to use whatever he is using now for his trip to Alien Con.  People who have donated to his ticket and trip necessities are going to be expecting a quality live stream.

Probably has barbecue sauce on his camera lens.

He never did send his ipad off to get the home button fixed. Even though he paid for the repair.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 13, 2018, 10:48:16 AM
Probably has barbecue sauce on his camera lens.

He never did send his ipad off to get the home button fixed. Even though he paid for the repair.

Well, it's not just that, the video often pixelates, and the audio sometimes lags behind his speaking.  Extremely bad quality in every way.  He mentioned in his latest video that he doesn't know if he will be able to get good enough wifi on his trip for live streaming, but honestly, his live streams and videos he is doing now from his hovel are not adequate either.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2018, 11:19:21 AM
Well, it's not just that, the video often pixelates, and the audio sometimes lags behind his speaking.  Extremely bad quality in every way.  He mentioned in his latest video that he doesn't know if he will be able to get good enough wifi on his trip for live streaming, but honestly, his live streams and videos he is doing now from his hovel are not adequate either.

I don’t think anyone ever accused him of watching his own videos. I often hear buffering and seconds of audio will replay but I didn’t know if that was my cell connection or his video. I think he has been using his mac lately for the live videos.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 13, 2018, 11:54:55 AM
I don’t think anyone ever accused him of watching his own videos. I often hear buffering and seconds of audio will replay but I didn’t know if that was my cell connection or his video. I think he has been using his mac lately for the live videos.

It's not your cell.  All my other YouTubes are perfect.  His  suck.  Somebody who isn't banned really should tell him if that is what he plans to take on his trip IMO.

Since WhiteTroll is his manager, maybe he could "overnight" him a new IPad.  Senda could pay him from his car fund.