Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4631005 times)

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #96270 on: June 12, 2018, 01:26:51 PM »

It might be a little too soon for this but what the hell, you're going to find out one day..

https://georgesenda.wordpress.com/tag/the-guy-from-pittsburgh/

And especially this video....

https://georgesenda.wordpress.com/2015/06/24/version-2-0-just-released/

Enjoy.

What the actual shit that I just Witness?

« Reply #96271 on: June 12, 2018, 01:37:53 PM »

You have no idea the moral maze the regulars here have to go through before they gift often disturbing material on the new and unwary. But like your first drink of alcohol or your first ciggie, it might make you feel a bit queasy, you might even throw up. But whichever path  you decide to go down, you can remember that first time and how it shaped you. Look at this thread in that vein...You can leave at any time, but such as a multiple vehicle smash on the opposite carriageway tears at your morality to look or turn away, you'll return.

« Reply #96272 on: June 12, 2018, 02:00:51 PM »

Here is other fucking video where he gets other book and bitches about his eye sights.

a video from Falkie's biggest fan Casio
« Reply #96273 on: June 12, 2018, 04:17:50 PM »

Re: a video from Falkie's biggest fan Casio
« Reply #96274 on: June 12, 2018, 04:33:04 PM »

WTF

You honestly hang out on a registered sex offender’s youtube channel and click on the videos to see what they are about?

« Reply #96275 on: June 12, 2018, 05:16:10 PM »
WTF

You honestly hang out on a registered sex offender’s youtube channel and click on the videos to see what they are about?
I was looking at falkie's videos when that video in question came up.   Falkie is right about one thing. That loser does keeps creating more channels on youtube.

« Reply #96276 on: June 12, 2018, 05:35:21 PM »

Here is other fucking video where he gets other book and bitches about his eye sights.

It will be no surprise he has his crack team of pro bono student lawyers on the case to sue the shit out of the hospital, it's lousy eye doctors and probably the entire staff too. He deserves nothing less.. Fortunately though, he'll have his videos of him rubbing his eyes with his shit ingrained fingers and nails to give balance to any action he might consider taking.

« Reply #96277 on: June 12, 2018, 06:38:21 PM »
Someone needs to finish the Book of Hesitations to document all of the begats of the cats.

wow. glad to know i'm not the only one noticing that the "begats" are a thing.

« Reply #96278 on: June 12, 2018, 07:57:18 PM »
A shopping trip every day. This asshole had money all along.

« Reply #96279 on: June 12, 2018, 08:05:40 PM »
A shopping trip every day. This asshole had money all along.

What made you think there was an alternative scenario? It wouldn't be so bad him shopping every day if the stuff he bought wasn't shit.

« Reply #96280 on: June 12, 2018, 08:20:57 PM »
So the real world has intruded on me lately.  Is AlienCon still a go?   If so, is the insane Hotel plan still in place?
Arrive Friday with no room, got to AlienCon Friday/Saturday, stay in a room Saturday night, then go to AlienCon on Sunday
and hang around with no room until his Monday return?   All with Kathy holding down the fort at the Hacienda?

« Reply #96281 on: June 12, 2018, 08:26:58 PM »
So the real world has intruded on me lately.  Is AlienCon still a go?   If so, is the insane Hotel plan still in place?
Arrive Friday with no room, got to AlienCon Friday/Saturday, stay in a room Saturday night, then go to AlienCon on Sunday
and hang around with no room until his Monday return?   All with Kathy holding down the fort at the Hacienda?

I believe so. The only real questions are should we order Kathy a pizza and what toppings does she like.

« Reply #96282 on: June 12, 2018, 08:37:40 PM »
I believe so. The only real questions are should we order Kathy a pizza and what toppings does she like.

Wow.   Well this is the plan I was hoping for, as it maximizes a catastrophic outcome.   Does that make me a bad person?

« Reply #96283 on: June 12, 2018, 08:38:34 PM »
and hang around with no room until his Monday return?  All with Kathy holding down the fort at the Hacienda?
you mean ”the LOVE 💕 SHACK”
I bet before FAT FALKIE’s train leaves Martinez...
those young guys will be lined up down the block !
is Ratty Patty going to be there also ?

« Reply #96284 on: June 12, 2018, 08:40:57 PM »
wouldn’t FAT FALKIE have warned slow Kathy about accepting pizzas from strangers ?
remember the attacking jalapeńos ?

Re: a video from Falkie's biggest fan Casio
« Reply #96285 on: June 12, 2018, 08:42:24 PM »
WTF

what ?
did FAT FALKIE finally get registered ?

« Reply #96286 on: June 12, 2018, 08:44:50 PM »

what IF that occurs on the train ?
could, bologna gone bad ?

NEXT (after the occupied lever is turned to vacant)

« Reply #96287 on: June 12, 2018, 08:50:25 PM »
Life is like a box of chocolates.

Life is like a box of chocolates: it doesn't last as long for really fat people.

« Reply #96288 on: June 12, 2018, 08:54:27 PM »
what IF that occurs on the train ?
could, bologna gone bad ?

NEXT (after the occupied lever is turned to vacant)

It won't happen, there's going to be the last eight feet of one carriage end that is sealed and closed off to the other passengers remember?

« Reply #96289 on: June 12, 2018, 09:01:02 PM »
What made you think there was an alternative scenario? It wouldn't be so bad him shopping every day if the stuff he bought wasn't shit.

I don't believe a syllable that comes out of his vulva-shaped mouth, never did.

I think the regulars of the thread should get a pool going on how late Senda arrives for his spaceman convention. I am pulling for this to go as badly as possible.

« Reply #96290 on: June 12, 2018, 09:05:12 PM »

Well, witness this [zzzzzzzzzzip]

Sure, most of what you will view about Senda will cause you to go blind or insane.  But sometimes Senda MAD, Senda SMASH, and it is comedy gold.

I sharted near near the end of this rant when he interrupts his tirade to say, "NO I'M NOT GOING TO BUST A VEIN" in response to a chat comment.

http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x5xrxm8

« Reply #96291 on: June 12, 2018, 09:19:31 PM »

Sure, most of what you will view about Senda will cause you to go blind or insane.  But sometimes Senda MAD, Senda SMASH, and it is comedy gold.

I sharted near near the end of this rant when he interrupts his tirade to say, "NO I'M NOT GOING TO BUST A VEIN" in response to a chat comment.

How many calories do you think he burned doing that video?

« Reply #96292 on: June 12, 2018, 09:20:58 PM »

One of Sendas best!  He puts both Heather AND Dave to shame as entertainers.

« Reply #96293 on: June 12, 2018, 09:21:15 PM »
That would be so sweet, especially if you tip the driver too..

« Reply #96294 on: June 12, 2018, 09:23:40 PM »
You have no idea the moral maze the regulars here have to go through before they gift often disturbing material on the new and unwary. But like your first drink of alcohol or your first ciggie, it might make you feel a bit queasy, you might even throw up. But whichever path  you decide to go down, you can remember that first time and how it shaped you. Look at this thread in that vein...You can leave at any time, but such as a multiple vehicle smash on the opposite carriageway tears at your morality to look or turn away, you'll return.
No truer words have been spoken🚂

« Reply #96295 on: June 12, 2018, 09:46:57 PM »
I don't believe a syllable that comes out of his vulva-shaped mouth, never did.

I think the regulars of the thread should get a pool going on how late Senda arrives for his spaceman convention. I am pulling for this to go as badly as possible.
now, don’t know why I thought of slow Kathy ?
a vulva, with a snaggletooth...perhaps ?

« Reply #96296 on: June 12, 2018, 10:01:48 PM »
now, don’t know why I thought of slow Kathy ?
a vulva, with a snaggletooth...perhaps ?

Will George be wearing adult absorbent devices on his train ride?

« Reply #96297 on: June 12, 2018, 11:17:22 PM »
Will George be wearing adult absorbent devices on his train ride?

Join us Saturday night for the Premier episode of Season 8
"Are Aliens Cons?"

George interviews:
ANGELA CARTWRIGHT -
actor, "Lost in mySpace"

« Reply #96299 on: June 13, 2018, 02:51:45 AM »
Thing I learned from George.

Alligators are an evil animal and serve no purpose other than eating humans, dogs and cats. We should have let them go extinct when we had the chance.