• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

GravitySucks

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 12, 2018, 08:24:57 AM
If you can make it through Leviticus and Deuteronomy, etc (spoiler: the Devil did it), then by George, you can make it through the Book of Falkie.  Welcome.  If you are familiar with the legend of the Phoenix, you will find similarities with our boy.  He always seems to land on his feet and rise again!

Someone needs to finish the Book of Hesitations to document all of the begats of the cats.

SredniVashtar

'Kathy' being Kathleen 'Sweet Kathy ' Enfield, Senda's girlfriend and possible sister. The world's first human/buffalo hybrid, fond of wandering about in the nude.

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 12, 2018, 08:37:58 AM
So this guy must be the actual Forrest Gump

They both invested heavily in Apple.  Gump did it with earnings from his shrimp company and consequently helped Lt. Dan.  George invested in Apple one product at a time and financed it mainly through deceased mother's credit. George doesn't. Give two shits about Lt. Dan or anyone else.  Falkie eats shrimp.  Kathy likes shrimp too...Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2018, 09:13:41 AM

It might be a little too soon for this but what the hell, you're going to find out one day..

https://georgesenda.wordpress.com/tag/the-guy-from-pittsburgh/

And especially this video....

https://georgesenda.wordpress.com/2015/06/24/version-2-0-just-released/

Enjoy.

Giving up the family jewels so soon?  No wonder you don’t understand Trump’s negotiating techniques.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 12, 2018, 09:21:31 AM
Giving up the family jewels so soon?  No wonder you don’t understand Trump’s negotiating techniques.

I'm way ahead of Trump. I think if L of t P is dragged in this soon, he can't escape...And at least we can deliver, unlike some.  ;)

Bluejay

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 12, 2018, 04:22:28 AM
I'm new here but I've read the last three pages of this thread and I absolutely love it on another web form we were talking about this guy before the post got deleted by the moderator because we started getting into harassment territory allegedly. He came up after we started talking about all the Shady grifters that have attached themselves to Coast to Coast over the years. This guy George Senda actually made it on to a feature spot on Coast to Coast and it was obvious that he was some kind of flim-flam man from the very first time. After reading some of this thread I'm kind of taken back by the level of malarkey that has been perpetrated by this man

L of t P,

If you read five pages a day, it will take you a year and three quarters to get to this current page.  You could try for ten per day, but you had better have a strong stomach for that.  Five pages has been known to cause serious enough side effects.  Good luck to you.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 12, 2018, 09:57:48 AM
L of t P,

If you read five pages a day, it will take you a year and three quarters to get to this current page.  You could try for ten per day, but you had better have a strong stomach for that.  Five pages has been known to cause serious enough side effects.  Good luck to you.
I m on page 21 . I like the suggestion that falkie auction off some fat for his next grifting opération.

If everyone pledged him  $1 for every pound he lost, he could  buy his cargo container compound.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 12, 2018, 08:43:04 AM
'Kathy' being Kathleen 'Sweet Kathy ' Enfield, Senda's girlfriend and possible sister. The world's first human/buffalo hybrid, fond of wandering about in the nude.

Hey, spoiler alert!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 12, 2018, 10:50:34 AM
I m on page 21 . I like the suggestion that falkie auction off some fat for his next grifting opération.

If everyone pledged him  $1 for every pound he lost, he could  buy his cargo container compound.

I read the first sentence and thought you were about to suggest him physically slicing it off with a cleaver. And was going to ask who would buy it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 12, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

What the actual shit that I just Witness?

You have no idea the moral maze the regulars here have to go through before they gift often disturbing material on the new and unwary. But like your first drink of alcohol or your first ciggie, it might make you feel a bit queasy, you might even throw up. But whichever path  you decide to go down, you can remember that first time and how it shaped you. Look at this thread in that vein...You can leave at any time, but such as a multiple vehicle smash on the opposite carriageway tears at your morality to look or turn away, you'll return.

Darth Vader

GravitySucks

Quote from: Darth Vader on June 12, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

WTF

You honestly hang out on a registered sex offender’s youtube channel and click on the videos to see what they are about?

Darth Vader

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 12, 2018, 03:33:04 PM
WTF

You honestly hang out on a registered sex offender’s youtube channel and click on the videos to see what they are about?
I was looking at falkie's videos when that video in question came up.   Falkie is right about one thing. That loser does keeps creating more channels on youtube.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Darth Vader on June 12, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

Here is other fucking video where he gets other book and bitches about his eye sights.

It will be no surprise he has his crack team of pro bono student lawyers on the case to sue the shit out of the hospital, it's lousy eye doctors and probably the entire staff too. He deserves nothing less.. Fortunately though, he'll have his videos of him rubbing his eyes with his shit ingrained fingers and nails to give balance to any action he might consider taking.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 12, 2018, 08:42:03 AM
Someone needs to finish the Book of Hesitations to document all of the begats of the cats.

wow. glad to know i'm not the only one noticing that the "begats" are a thing.

Fyodor Gutman

A shopping trip every day. This asshole had money all along.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 12, 2018, 06:57:18 PM
A shopping trip every day. This asshole had money all along.

What made you think there was an alternative scenario? It wouldn't be so bad him shopping every day if the stuff he bought wasn't shit.

So the real world has intruded on me lately.  Is AlienCon still a go?   If so, is the insane Hotel plan still in place?
Arrive Friday with no room, got to AlienCon Friday/Saturday, stay in a room Saturday night, then go to AlienCon on Sunday
and hang around with no room until his Monday return?   All with Kathy holding down the fort at the Hacienda?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 12, 2018, 07:20:57 PM
So the real world has intruded on me lately.  Is AlienCon still a go?   If so, is the insane Hotel plan still in place?
Arrive Friday with no room, got to AlienCon Friday/Saturday, stay in a room Saturday night, then go to AlienCon on Sunday
and hang around with no room until his Monday return?   All with Kathy holding down the fort at the Hacienda?

I believe so. The only real questions are should we order Kathy a pizza and what toppings does she like.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 12, 2018, 07:26:58 PM
I believe so. The only real questions are should we order Kathy a pizza and what toppings does she like.

Wow.   Well this is the plan I was hoping for, as it maximizes a catastrophic outcome.   Does that make me a bad person?

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 12, 2018, 07:20:57 PM
you mean ”the LOVE 💕 SHACK”
I bet before FAT FALKIE’s train leaves Martinez...
those young guys will be lined up down the block !
is Ratty Patty going to be there also ?

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 12, 2018, 07:26:58 PM
wouldn’t FAT FALKIE have warned slow Kathy about accepting pizzas from strangers ?
remember the attacking jalapeños ?

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 12, 2018, 03:33:04 PM
WTF

what ?
did FAT FALKIE finally get registered ?

Quote from: Bluejay on June 12, 2018, 09:57:30 AM

what IF that occurs on the train ?
could, bologna gone bad ?

NEXT (after the occupied lever is turned to vacant)

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 12, 2018, 08:39:55 AM
Life is like a box of chocolates.

Life is like a box of chocolates: it doesn't last as long for really fat people.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 12, 2018, 07:44:50 PM
what IF that occurs on the train ?
could, bologna gone bad ?

NEXT (after the occupied lever is turned to vacant)

It won't happen, there's going to be the last eight feet of one carriage end that is sealed and closed off to the other passengers remember?