• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 11, 2018, 06:25:22 PM
^^^^  Wow.  This could open up a whole new fascinating world of Senda recreation video's.  That great video he did outside the Foodmaxx, teh Wellsfargo and Starbucks.

Heck maybe even some Hacienda Diroma's at this level of detail?

The altercation with the crone? That has to be worth being spread eagled across the roof of the cop car that you'll be getting into after the arrest, protesting all the way to the station that you were faithfully film making.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 11, 2018, 06:18:23 PM
Ooops about above...  ;D

I found myself up on Watt Avenue today...And thought it a great time to recreate one of those magical and cinematic pearls that only Senda productionsâ,,¢ can bring...

Without further ado, here is the original and the lovingly recreated remake. Brought to you by "Shut tha ph'uk up Productionsâ,,¢". Made on a budget of nothing, and to keep within the original screenplay, no pre or post production editing. No costume designer (Red shortsâ,,¢ not withstanding) and absolutely no script.

https://vimeo.com/274597169

https://vimeo.com/274596979

And let us not forget..How a certain Austrian thought of him.. :-\  (Though the plans changed since this)

https://vimeo.com/236181005

Nicely done Yorkie.  LOL.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 11, 2018, 05:26:36 PM
If I understand correctly, SendaConâ,,¢️ Has cancelled his hotel room at the Sheraton for all except Saturday night. He is going up Friday and will make a nuisance of himself until the 3pm checkin on Saturday. Then he will have to be out by 11am or noon Sunday but his train ticket is for Monday morning.

Has anyone warned Pasadena Social Services?

Should we at least send Kathy a pizza?
are you kidding ?
the FAT FALKIE is going Friday and returning Sunday night ?
BUT only has a hotel room reserved at the Sheridan checking in 3pm Saturday and checking out 11am Sunday ?
you must have received bad information
is he ONLY attending AlienCON Saturday and Sunday ?
what time does he leave Martinez ?
arrive in Pasadena ?
where will he stay all night Friday ?
will he be “ripe” for Saturday at AlienCON ?
(imagine the FAT FALKIE scent...not guessing he will change shorts before)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 11, 2018, 07:30:44 PM
are you kidding ?
BUT only has a hotel room reserved at the Sheridan checking in 3pm Saturday and checking out 11am Sunday ?
arrive in Pasadena ?

I think ripe will be an under statement. The LAPD will be issuing biological weapon alerts.  :-\

so FAT FALKIE, who doesn’t rise from the sofa bed until 12 noon or later...
is leaving for AlienCON at 7:30 AM ?
yeah, right

where is the FAT FALKIE personal assistant/chauffeur anyway ?
oh, “car trouble”...
LOL

and why ? if he has lived in the Hacienda for years...
and NOT EVERYBODY thinks FAT FALKIE is an asshole...
why doesn’t a friend offer to drive him ?

oh, EVERYBODY IN MARTINEZ thinks FAT FALKIE is an asshole

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 11, 2018, 09:37:30 PM
so FAT FALKIE, who doesn’t rise from the sofa bed until 12 noon or later...
is leaving for AlienCON at 7:30 AM ?
yeah, right

where is the FAT FALKIE personal assistant/chauffeur anyway ?
oh, “car trouble”...
LOL...

Hopefully there won't be another terrifying ''earthquake'' as Falkie rumbles over the footbridge on the way to Amtrack

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 11, 2018, 06:18:23 PM
Ooops about above...  ;D

I found myself up on Watt Avenue today...And thought it a great time to recreate one of those magical and cinematic pearls that only Senda productionsâ,,¢ can bring...

Without further ado, here is the original and the lovingly recreated remake. Brought to you by "Shut tha ph'uk up Productionsâ,,¢". Made on a budget of nothing, and to keep within the original screenplay, no pre or post production editing. No costume designer (Red shortsâ,,¢ not withstanding) and absolutely no script.

https://vimeo.com/274597169

https://vimeo.com/274596979

And let us not forget..How a certain Austrian thought of him.. :-\  (Though the plans changed since this)

https://vimeo.com/236181005

GREAT stuff Pud!   ;D

Icy Nothing

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 11, 2018, 07:30:44 PM
are you kidding ?
arrive in Pasadena ?

Maybe he booked a bed at the local mission to save some cash.  They had no vacancies for Saturday, so he had to keep the hotel for a night.

I'm new here but I've read the last three pages of this thread and I absolutely love it on another web form we were talking about this guy before the post got deleted by the moderator because we started getting into harassment territory allegedly. He came up after we started talking about all the Shady grifters that have attached themselves to Coast to Coast over the years. This guy George Senda actually made it on to a feature spot on Coast to Coast and it was obvious that he was some kind of flim-flam man from the very first time. After reading some of this thread I'm kind of taken back by the level of malarkey that has been perpetrated by this man

SredniVashtar

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 12, 2018, 04:22:28 AM
I'm new here but I've read the last three pages of this thread and I absolutely love it on another web form we were talking about this guy before the post got deleted by the moderator because we started getting into harassment territory allegedly. He came up after we started talking about all the Shady grifters that have attached themselves to Coast to Coast over the years. This guy George Senda actually made it on to a feature spot on Coast to Coast and it was obvious that he was some kind of flim-flam man from the very first time. After reading some of this thread I'm kind of taken back by the level of malarkey that has been perpetrated by this man

Welcome. You've only dipped a toe in this fetid pool. It gets worse. Much, much worse.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 12, 2018, 04:43:52 AM
Welcome. You've only dipped a toe in this fetid pool. It gets worse. Much, much worse.

How much worse? Should I put on some rubber gloves?

Lilith

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 12, 2018, 04:22:28 AM

The History behind the acquiring of the Coast to Coast spot is included in this thread.  You will get to it eventually.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 12, 2018, 06:14:38 AM

A Hazmat suit. Among other things you will find he used to pimp out pregnant women. Twitches at children in Starbucks. Confessed to killing David Bowie. And he was the Zodiac Killer. Oh, and his girlfriend/sister would only orally pleasure him if his revolting member was covered in mayo.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 12, 2018, 07:15:24 AM
A Hazmat suit. Among other things you will find he used to pimp out pregnant women. Twitches at children in Starbucks. Confessed to killing David Bowie. And he was the Zodiac Killer. Oh, and his girlfriend/sister would only orally pleasure him if his revolting member was covered in mayo.

He claims to have died three times, helped IBM out of a tight spot, was friends with Bill Gates, was a designated driver for the Duke (not the Duke of New York, but rather John Wayne himself), played cards with Sinatra and banged one of his paramours, talked with General MacArthur for days when they were both at the same hospital, and consequently learned enough brilliant military material to become a professional writer for military journals, was offered a job by DC Comics to write stories for their floundering Superman title, was friends with the Cuban lawyer who defended Mick and the boys after the Altamont ordeal, and much, much more. 

Quote from: brig on June 12, 2018, 06:45:52 AM
The History behind the acquiring of the Coast to Coast spot is included in this thread.  You will get to it eventually.

Not sure it is accurate to call this a "thread" at this point.  A tome is more like it. The Tome of Ptomaine perhaps?

Yorkshire pud

I thought you'd be brutal and not give him the highlights first...But your kindness to the newbee is noted dear boy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 12, 2018, 06:14:38 AM

As I often suggest, to get a real feel and avoid the understandable reaction of thinking it's a bunch of aggressive people picking on a fat piece of human garbage for no reason, you should start at page one of this thread...Yes, it's a lot of pages, and yes you have a life. But only if you start at the beginning will you get to know the real Senda, and how those who started out being sympathetic and in fact gave him money were eventually revolted and took the same stance as everyone else..The road is long and arduous, but well worth it.

Man, looks like I'm a little man about to get hit with a tsunami of data I just wish it was in an easier format to Wade through

GravitySucks

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 12, 2018, 07:59:22 AM
He claims to have died three times, helped IBM out of a tight spot, was friends with Bill Gates, was a designated driver for the Duke (not the Duke of New York, but rather John Wayne himself), played cards with Sinatra and banged one of his paramours, talked with General MacArthur for days when they were both at the same hospital, and consequently learned enough brilliant military material to become a professional writer for military journals, was offered a job by DC Comics to write stories for their floundering Superman title, was friends with the Cuban lawyer who defended Mick and the boys after the Altamont ordeal, and much, much more.

How many presidents did he meet in the White House?

https://youtu.be/-q-0O0CkS-0
after seeing just a couple peek of Casa Senda, it is quite apparent threat FAT FALKIE has made tremendous progress on his cleaning !
how the hell does FAT FALKIE even have room to waddle into Casa Senda ?
and where the hell does FAT FALKIE sleep ?
the sofa bed appears stacked full of all kinds of shit and kitty stuff ?

I am going to shower now, after watching this

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 12, 2018, 07:59:22 AM
BJ
didn’t you at one time hook up with slow Kathy ?
was that what doomed your friendship with FAT FALKIE ?

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 12, 2018, 08:18:02 AM
Man, looks like I'm a little man about to get hit with a tsunami of data I just wish it was in an easier format to Wade through

If you can make it through Leviticus and Deuteronomy, etc (spoiler: the Devil did it), then by George, you can make it through the Book of Falkie.  Welcome.  If you are familiar with the legend of the Phoenix, you will find similarities with our boy.  He always seems to land on his feet and rise again!

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 12, 2018, 08:19:14 AM
How many presidents did he meet in the White House?

In short, he has met and influenced enough powerful men to change the course of history in ways we can only imagine.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2018, 08:10:34 AM

As I often suggest, to get a real feel and avoid the understandable reaction of thinking it's a bunch of aggressive people picking on a fat piece of human garbage for no reason, you should start at page one of this thread...Yes, it's a lot of pages, and yes you have a life. But only if you start at the beginning will you get to know the real Senda, and how those who started out being sympathetic and in fact gave him money were eventually revolted and took the same stance as everyone else..The road is long and arduous, but well worth it.

He went on a spending spree after his mom died, racking up thousands on the old girl 's credit cards. He hated his mom, and hoped she burned in hell, although he liked her boobs, which were rather large, he tells us. He also killed his dad and a former girlfriend.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 12, 2018, 08:23:12 AM
BJ
didn’t you at one time hook up with slow Kathy ?
was that what doomed your friendship with FAT FALKIE ?

I WISH.  No, you've got to be someone special to land a girl like that.  I don't have a line of B&Bs like Venice.  Actually, Venice runs Bed & Breakfast Buffets (B&BBs)...a man who has much to offer. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 12, 2018, 08:37:58 AM
So this guy must be the actual Forrest Gump

Without the military service or the running or successful business or a blond girlfriend or personal hygiene.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 12, 2018, 08:37:58 AM
So this guy must be the actual Forrest Gump

Life is like a box of chocolates. You open it up to find Kathy ate them all.