• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

if only FAT FALKIE had thought ahead...
if only...
AlienCON 2018 could have  been the perfect opportunity to launch the ...
FAT FALKIE Alien Head ASS Probing Wipe Stick !
he could have got a table
sold a bunch
signed some other celebrities to endorse his stick
launched a new “designed to make him money” scheme

the possibilities are endless

George Senda “the FAT FALKIE from Martinez”...
the Alien Head ASS Wiping Stick KING !

“Get yours today...Keeping MY FALKIE FAT ASS clean and probed since 2018”
(they also make nice party favors, graduation gifts, Hanukkah gifts, wedding gifts, bar mitzvah gifts...the occasions are endless !)
has a nice ring to it

damon

Whats Fat Falkie's next Con Job going to be??

Quote from: damon on June 09, 2018, 03:53:11 PM
well, I am trying to help FAT FALKIE to go straight...
he has an opportunity with MY idea of the
FAT FALKIE Alien Head ASS Wipe Stick !
(I have NOT trademarked the idea and offer it FREE and CLEAR to FAT FALKIE as a “great idea designed to make him MONEY !)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 09, 2018, 06:37:07 PM
well, I am trying to help FAT FALKIE to go straight...
he has an opportunity with MY idea of the
FAT FALKIE Alien Head ASS Wipe and Walking Stick !
(I have NOT trademarked the idea and offer it FREE and CLEAR to FAT FALKIE as a “great idea designed to make him MONEY !)

FIFY

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 09, 2018, 06:44:27 PM
FIFY
THANK YOU !
it could also have a concealed weapon...
a sword !
note: might require special care when wiping, but it could be labeled with a caution as such.
maybe a LONG BLACK stick, with a multi use vibrating bottom...
“for the lady in your life’s enjoyment”

and of course, the FAT FALKIE Alien Head top (that grabs the toilet paper for getting down to business)

How far is Falkie's hotel from the Con? 

Will he be walking and crossing wide busy streets? 

Will his room be available when the train pulls in, or will he be sitting in the lobby all day?

Is he going to keep a detailed list of expenditures?

How soon will he run out of cash and reach his credit limits?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 09, 2018, 07:27:59 PM
How far is Falkie's hotel from the Con? 

Will he be walking and crossing wide busy streets? 

Will his room be available when the train pulls in, or will he be sitting in the lobby all day?

Is he going to keep a detailed list of expenditures?

How soon will he run out of cash and reach his credit limits?
LOL
maybe, a GRFT CON SCAM will be implemented BEFORE he leaves ?
a lost train ticket ?
an owed hotel bill ?
food money ?
found some feral starving kitties ?
who knows

even though FAT FALKIE said he would NOT ask for “donations” after AlienCON...
he has mentioned his $90 internet bill...
and people everywhere are guessing what his next GRIFT CON SCAM will be

Quote from: ItsTelly on June 08, 2018, 11:01:33 PM
Why don't we send him to Parhump?...a trip to the Chicken Ranch...

Telly

How would Kathy take this

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 09, 2018, 09:45:30 PM
How would Kathy take this

By saying “I think well you know you know you now uhhhh you know I think you know hhhh uhhh ghhh you know you that is you know you know you know not very gahhh ugg nice you know”

WhiteCrow

Quote from: damon on June 09, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

the container house compound?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on June 09, 2018, 10:03:58 PM
lot's to catch up on...

Not really. Senda is still a grifting fat cunt. He's going to Pasadena by train, with a converted carriage so he can swing his ass wiping stick and not disturb other passengers. And he's still a grifting fat cunt.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 09, 2018, 10:06:56 PM
Not really. Senda is still a grifting fat cunt. He's going to Pasadena by train, with a converted carriage so he can swing his ass wiping stick and not disturb other passengers. And he's still a grifting fat cunt.

You're not adept at sales, are you?  ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 09, 2018, 01:47:10 PM
Immodium?  I dont like train toilettes.  Whenever I have a long bus ride or flight I eat à handful of it. 1 handfull keeps me from poop ing for 2 or 3 days.

Thanks for the "pro" tip. Finally after 3000+ pages some useful advice.

Norm

Quote from: damon on June 08, 2018, 06:59:10 PM
The fat fucker is closer to 227 kilos then 227 pounds.

Which is oddly correct considering 227 kilos equals 500 lbs.  Plus he wears 56 sized stretch shorts, 5XL sized tee shirts. Yep that's one fat fucker all right.

NXOEED

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 06, 2018, 08:03:21 PM
maybe you might consider a take off on one of my favorite prints...
Edavard Munch’s “The Scream” in a “FAT FALKIE” variation ?
with his glasses duck taped to his forehead

I would “donate” for a print !

I did the research I said I was going to do. Went and watched some of his videos. Came to the painful realization that there's not a whole lot of difference between my channel and his channel. Some soul-searching is in order.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ONeill on June 10, 2018, 04:27:09 AM
Is the fat cunt dead?

I think we have to face the possibility that Senda might be immortal. He is going to lie, grift and squelch his way to three figures while we have been worm food for years. Fuck Senda with a leather-bound edition of the Encyclopaedia Britannica.

Quote from: NXOEED on June 10, 2018, 12:18:06 AM
I did the research I said I was going to do. Went and watched some of his videos. Came to the painful realization that there's not a whole lot of difference between my channel and his channel. Some soul-searching is in order.
Do you find that Falkie is a "negative example" -- somebody whose only life accomplishment is to show people what not to do?

SredniVashtar

I think we have to face the fact that the Falkie thread might be entering a new phase of global influence/dominance. I just read that world leaders described the disastrous G-7 summit as 'G-6 + 1'. In other words, The World Circle of Trust (plus Trump). Fuck Q Anon, we obviously have someone signalling to us from the inside.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/09/trump-g7-allies-clashes-trade-tariffs-russia-635006

So, do we have a mole in the Falkie thread? Is Trump really Justin? I've strongly suspected damon to be a foreigner for all sorts of reasons. Just admit you're Angela Merkel, you little bastard.

It looks like The Carpetbagger heard about Falkies idea to do a live call i paranormal show and showed him the way a real pro does it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPLvL5BhMVc

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 10, 2018, 04:45:13 AM
I think we have to face the fact that the Falkie thread might be entering a new phase of global influence/dominance. I just read that world leaders described the disastrous G-7 summit as 'G-6 + 1'. In other words, The World Circle of Trust (plus Trump). Fuck Q Anon, we obviously have someone signalling to us from the inside.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/09/trump-g7-allies-clashes-trade-tariffs-russia-635006

So, do we have a mole in the Falkie thread? Is Trump really Justin? I've strongly suspected damon to be a foreigner for all sorts of reasons. Just admit you're Angela Merkel, you little bastard.

An interesting take. If I am following your theory correctly there is also a distinct possibility that Six Week and FiFi Tenure are really the Macron's.    It's starting to add up rather nicely, is it not?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 10, 2018, 08:07:03 AM
An interesting take. If I am following your theory correctly there is also a distinct possibility that Six Week and FiFi Tenure are really the Macron's.    It's starting to add up rather nicely, is it not?

I've had to rebuke you for your use of the apostrophe before, young man. All these fines mount up. At this rate we won't need to ask for donations to our annual Falkie thread picnic. It looks like it's all on you.

I think WhiteCrow is George Soros. The sinister grey eminence (yes, I said grey, STFU) behind the scenes.

WhiteCrow

George is fighting the "good fight" against the whole world.. our very own Super Hero!

I'm so happy that I could play a very small part helping George fight for truth and justice.

For just a few dollars "dontions/grifted" you could also help George continue the battle against "his" Evils.

https://youtu.be/tCtsEhq0hCA

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 10, 2018, 10:40:40 AM
I've had to rebuke you for your use of the apostrophe before, young man. All these fines mount up. At this rate we won't need to ask for donations to our annual Falkie thread picnic. It looks like it's all on you.

I think WhiteCrow is George Soros. The sinister grey eminence (yes, I said grey, STFU) behind the scenes.

Dammit.  Guilty as charged on the apostrophe.  I guess all the canned Hormel Tamales and rancid chicken will be on me.  Mrs. Walks might balk at all those frozen Peach pies.   I think they run like 10 bucks a piece.

Now for the second part, what you are really saying is that George Soros keeps his yacht down at the harbour   ::)
A yacht that is coincidentally named The White Crow

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 10, 2018, 12:16:05 PM
Dammit.  Guilty as charged on the apostrophe.  I guess all the canned Hormel Tamales and rancid chicken will be on me.  Mrs. Walks might balk at all those frozen Peach pies.   I think they run like 10 bucks a piece.

Now for the second part, what you are really saying is that George Soros keeps his yacht down at the harbour   ::)
A yacht that is coincidentally named The White Crow

He didn't even bother to deny it. The arrogance of these people! What I used to consider an obscure website, where a bunch of dicks got together to bitch about a moribund radio host, turns out to be the front organisation for the Illuminati all along. The BellderGab Group. Jackstar was right!

If Mrs Walks balks at the peach pies you can always put her on wipe stick duty.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 10, 2018, 12:35:51 PM
He didn't even bother to deny it. The arrogance of these people! What I used to consider an obscure website, where a bunch of dicks got together to bitch about a moribund radio host, turns out to be the front organisation for the Illuminati all along. The BellderGab Group. Jackstar was right!

You should have figured it out with MI-TD