• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Kathie's instincts will be to play the loud music Falkie doesn't care for (because they don't sing the words so he can understand them).  I do hope Falkie reminds her to not touch the settings on his radio, and that she remembers to follow his instructions on this.  The last thing he needs when he finally arrives home, tired and food stained, is to turn on his radio and have that shit come blasting out.

Also, there are going to be a couple of re-traumatized cats when they see their former apartment mate sloughing up to feed them.

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on June 08, 2018, 12:18:09 PM
Youtube notifies the IRS on all Superchat payouts which means that George will eventually receive a letter from Social Security stating overpayments were made to him and they will request payback of unreported funds used to calculate his SSI contributions to his monthly payment. Now that may take awhile but I assume donations via PayPal will also be reported and once again the watchful eyes of the Social Security System will re-calculate and demand payback of overpayments as well.

Enjoy your trip George and remember to spend, spend, spend! After all, you deserve it!

Music to my ears!!

Norm

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2018, 12:16:39 PM
I wouldn't put it past him to declare that all of "his equipment" suddenly broke within the next week, and make demands for emergency Ipads etc, before he can leave for Alien Con.  Not to mention, I believe he said his internet gets turned off on the 15th? because he hasn't paid it yet?

I'm sure all his 'real' friends will come through upon his return and adorn him with more grifts er..gifts to repair and replace his aging and broken equipment. I can hardly wait to listen to his moaning and groaning of all the trials and tribulations he was forced to endure during his trek to 'Alien Conjob'

Prédictions for Aliencon :
1) After checking Falkie's cats, Slow Kathy forgets to lock the door. Burglars take all of his électroniques but leave the books. Nobody steals books. They leave the door open and all of his cats run away.

Lilith

Quote from: ONeill on June 08, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

Gee, I hope that doesn't happen on the bus on the way to alien con.  Someone might call an ambulance, and he'll end up in a hospital somewhere in the middle of noplace.

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2018, 02:07:10 PM
Gee, I hope that doesn't happen on the bus on the way to alien con.  Someone might call an ambulance, and he'll end up in a hospital somewhere in the middle of noplace.
that, and I really feel sorry for ALL THOSE OTHER PASSENGERS being force fed FAT FALKIE for the whole trip !
imagine 13 HOURS of FAT FALKIE

suppose FAT FALKIE will make many friends on the train ?
suppose the Love Shack will be going bang bang bang before FAT FALKIE hits LA ?
suppose slow Kathy will invite Ratty Patty to the Love Shack ?

while FAT FALKIE is away...
slow Kathy will play, with no bra or panties
bang bang bang

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 08, 2018, 02:56:01 PM
suppose FAT FALKIE will make many friends on the train ?
suppose the Love Shack will be going bang bang bang before FAT FALKIE hits LA ?
suppose slow Kathy will invite Ratty Patty to the Love Shack ?

while FAT FALKIE is away...
slow Kathy will play, with no bra or panties
bang bang bang

Wait...He's going by train? I thought he was flying down? What happened?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 08, 2018, 02:40:32 PM
that, and I really feel sorry for ALL THOSE OTHER PASSENGERS being force fed FAT FALKIE for the whole trip !
imagine 13 HOURS of FAT FALKIE

Watching him eat, or listening to him do videos?

MAX

Quote from: Norm on June 08, 2018, 12:18:09 PM
Youtube notifies the IRS on all Superchat payouts which means that George will eventually receive a letter from Social Security stating overpayments were made to him and they will request payback of unreported funds used to calculate his SSI contributions to his monthly payment. Now that may take awhile but I assume donations via PayPal will also be reported and once again the watchful eyes of the Social Security System will re-calculate and demand payback of overpayments as well.

Enjoy your trip George and remember to spend, spend, spend! After all, you deserve it!

HATER! He NEEDS a vacation!

Fyodor Gutman

Paladin1991 -

Do you believe Senda is 227 pounds? He looks like he's in his third trimester.

damon

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 08, 2018, 06:56:34 PM
Paladin1991 -

Do you believe Senda is 227 pounds? He looks like he's in his third trimester.
The fat fucker is closer to 227 kilos then 227 pounds.

damon

Quote from: MAX on June 08, 2018, 03:48:38 PM
HATER! He NEEDS a vacation!
Why does that fat fucker NEEDS A FUCKING VACATION FOR?? its not like he is working hard like most of us here. Holy fucking shit, talkie the cat works more by trying to leave falkies cat prison.

PChirp

What kind of fuckin' Jedi mind grift is Senda using to come up with all the cold hard cash?!?  Poor Abram's busting his ass at Harbor Freight for peanuts and somehow gets lured into Falkie's 'web-o-cash scheme'.  Hell, I'd love to go to Alien CON myself but I guess I need to start my own YouTube channel where I can plead for donations on the heartstrings of my gullible audience.  I guess there really isn't anything to get--nothing makes sense.  If I were sweltering in the hovel, I'd sure as shit put the "Woo Woo Con" funds towards a new air conditioning unit than towards a train ride to misery.  I don't see this playing out nor ending well.  Priorities, priorities...  Then again, I'm way over-analyzing things I'm sure.  >:( :( :o

is Amtrak requiring FAT FALKIE to purchase TWO SEATS ?
OR do they DISCRIMINATE against regular size people, by forcing a regular size person to sit next to FAT FALKIE ?
(the spillover of FAT FALKIE could pose a health threat to a normal size person by smothering them)

Quote from: PurpleChirple on June 08, 2018, 07:26:04 PM
What kind of fuckin' Jedi mind grift is Senda using to come up with all the cold hard cash?!?  Poor Abram's busting his ass at Harbor Freight for peanuts and somehow gets lured into Falkie's 'web-o-cash scheme'.  Hell, I'd love to go to Alien CON myself but I guess I need to start my own YouTube channel where I can plead for donations on the heartstrings of my gullible audience.  I guess there really isn't anything to get--nothing makes sense.  If I were sweltering in the hovel, I'd sure as shit put the "Woo Woo Con" funds towards a new air conditioning unit than towards a train ride to misery.  I don't see this playing out nor ending well.  Priorities, priorities...  Then again, I'm way over-analyzing things, I'm sure.  >:( :( :o
are you up to portraying a FAT FALKIE character on YouTube ?
unless you are a gifted classically trained actor, I believe you would be in over your head...
good luck, should you decide to give it a go...
NO shame is the first requirement

PChirp

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 08, 2018, 07:30:00 PM
are you up to portraying a FAT FALKIE character on YouTube ?
unless you are a gifted classically trained actor, I believe you would be in over your head...
good luck, should you decide to give it a go...
NO shame is the first requirement

Classically trained nor a Howard University alumni am I.   ;D

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 08, 2018, 07:27:26 PM
is Amtrak requiring FAT FALKIE to purchase TWO SEATS ?
OR do they DISCRIMINATE against regular size people, by forcing a regular size person to sit next to FAT FALKIE ?
(the spillover of FAT FALKIE could pose a health threat to a normal size person by smothering them)
I think he'll be on the Amtrak Starlight. I have been on that route on that train many times, and I have more horror stories than fingers. I won't discus them here, but from my years of Amtrak riding experience, Falkie is guaranteed to be at least one unwitting passenger's horror story.

damon

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 08, 2018, 07:36:18 PM
I think he'll be on the Amtrak Starlight. I have been on that route on that train many times, and I have more horror stories than fingers. I won't discus them here, but Falkie is guaranteed to be at least one unwitting passenger's horror story.
And the people on that train will get PTSD from Falkie on that train.

Quote from: damon on June 08, 2018, 07:37:36 PM
And the people on that train will get PTSD from Falkie on that train.
Yes. I get queasy just thinking about it. I can't ride it any more unless I'm heavily medicated. It's something about that route. It's a magnet for Falkies.