Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1233 (67.5%)
No
595 (32.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1824

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4630971 times)

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #96330 on: June 13, 2018, 03:34:38 PM »
So the real world has intruded on me lately.  Is AlienCon still a go?   If so, is the insane Hotel plan still in place?
Arrive Friday with no room, got to AlienCon Friday/Saturday, stay in a room Saturday night, then go to AlienCon on Sunday
and hang around with no room until his Monday return?   All with Kathy holding down the fort at the Hacienda?

This is all BS one more attempt at getting pity and cash. The fucker probably has a suite for all 3 nights. 

« Reply #96331 on: June 13, 2018, 04:11:34 PM »
This is all BS one more attempt at getting pity and cash. The fucker probably has a suite for all 3 nights.

We like to refer to "it" as "creative marketing"

« Reply #96332 on: June 13, 2018, 04:15:14 PM »
...  People who have donated to his ticket and trip necessities are going to be expecting a quality live stream.

Are you sure?

« Reply #96333 on: June 13, 2018, 04:16:04 PM »
About movies at the drive-in...

ďWhatís the movie about the monster that attacks a city but its a fake monster...

The Clam that ate Cincinnati?

« Reply #96334 on: June 13, 2018, 04:19:59 PM »
Whatever WhiteTroll prefers, however, Senda needs a new device before he leaves for Alien Con.  The one he is using is obviously on its last legs.  I wonder if Senda has even thought to check if the wifi connection even works anymore on the device he is using now?

How does one person lose, drop, crush, sit on, break, and leave at the bus stop as many items as Flabby does?

« Reply #96335 on: June 13, 2018, 04:22:06 PM »
Another head scratcher is the percentage of defective electronics Flabby receives in the mail, and how often the ones that do work at first stop working.

« Reply #96336 on: June 13, 2018, 04:22:18 PM »
Damn, that seems almost sad.  Almost.  Fuck him.  Fuck him with a North Korean flagpole.

I would feel pity for Senda if he werenít a belligerent ass who has rejected well-meaning advice for going on half a decade now.

« Reply #96337 on: June 13, 2018, 04:25:49 PM »
Watching Falkie's latest video, I didn't know this scene from Star Wars was shit in his apartment!! 

Is this a new reveal for Alien Con, or did I miss it?

« Reply #96338 on: June 13, 2018, 04:28:16 PM »
I would feel pity for Senda if he werenít a belligerent ass who has rejected well-meaning advice for going on half a decade 65 years now.

Fify

« Reply #96339 on: June 13, 2018, 04:57:48 PM »
Poor George was asked not to feed cats by the manager of an establishment, was called a pain in the ass, and was ordered off the property.  Nsturally, George considers this animal cruelty.  He simply cannot understand another person's perspective.  The food residue can attract insects or vermin, or even more stray animals.  George even suggests it may be " a racial thing, " the manager obviously not a white man...that's not racist, the guy isn't white.  STFU.

i think the guy just found George to be annoying.

"you're being a pain in the ass. get off my property and don't come back"

i don't see the problem.  ;)

« Reply #96340 on: June 13, 2018, 05:04:06 PM »
Watching Falkie's latest video, I didn't know this scene from Star Wars was shit in his apartment!! 

Is this a new reveal for Alien Con, or did I miss it?

Behind the scenes look:

George has been diligently scripting possible Season 8 episodes that may play out at Alien Con.
He wants to be ready for any controversy and contingency that may present themselves when interviews the "talent" at Alien Con. George knows from experience that good show prep leads to good content..

Please join us Saturday night:

"Are Aliens Cons?"

George interviews:
ANGELA CARTWRIGHT -
actor, "Lost in mySpace"

Must see live Youtube!  George and Angela Cartwright special tribute to honor the legacy of Dr Zachary Smith

« Reply #96341 on: June 13, 2018, 05:08:34 PM »
Fify

Senda was not made to understand that he needed to develop a skill set, something any 17-year-old understands.

Even the autist he does videos with understands he needs to learn a trade to get him out of working in a supermarket for the rest of his life.

« Reply #96342 on: June 13, 2018, 05:10:39 PM »
Chris Chan wants to go to a con and he needs donations

« Reply #96343 on: June 13, 2018, 05:11:59 PM »
Senda was not made to understand that he needed to develop a skill set, something any 17-year-old understands.

George wasn't/isn't willing to work toward the basic things in life. now it's too late for him to change.

« Reply #96344 on: June 13, 2018, 09:28:17 PM »
Another head scratcher is the percentage of defective electronics Flabby receives in the mail, and how often the ones that do work at first stop working.

Well:

He drops em.

« Reply #96345 on: June 13, 2018, 09:32:03 PM »

I knew that refund wasn't going to come through for him.  I thought he had already paid for his room? 

« Reply #96346 on: June 13, 2018, 09:37:45 PM »
I knew that refund wasn't going to come through for him.  I thought he had already paid for his room?
Iím confused.  George said the big bank screwed the little guy.  Didnít he mean to say the big bank screwed the big fat guy?

« Reply #96347 on: June 13, 2018, 09:40:13 PM »

I bet the Sheraton charged him one night stay charge when he cancelled his first reservation and made it for Saturday only.

« Reply #96348 on: June 13, 2018, 09:47:47 PM »
Falkie comes up with more reasons that he lost money to screw people out of their money. He is worst then the congress when it comes to money. He should the money from the car fund. Fuck you George.

« Reply #96349 on: June 13, 2018, 09:54:56 PM »
I actually had talked to someone that lives in Pasadena that was considering letting him crash on his couch but he banned me from youtube so I couldnít discuss it with him.

« Reply #96350 on: June 13, 2018, 10:05:09 PM »
I bet the Sheraton charged him one night stay charge when he cancelled his first reservation and made it for Saturday only.

That's the problem with people who beg for donations, they really aren't careful with it, cuz they can always beg for more.

« Reply #96351 on: June 13, 2018, 10:06:03 PM »
I actually had talked to someone that lives in Pasadena that was considering letting him crash on his couch but he banned me from youtube so I couldnít discuss it with him.

Was the someone in Pasedena ok with fleas and bedbugs?

« Reply #96352 on: June 13, 2018, 10:07:21 PM »
That's the problem with people who beg for donations, they really aren't careful with it, cuz they can always beg for more.

It's because they didn't earn it.  They don't appreciate it at all.

« Reply #96353 on: June 13, 2018, 10:09:01 PM »

You heard him. He tried to do a stop payment on his debit card.  But Wells Fargo had to honor the charge because it was valid. Now he is pissed at Wells Fargo for not letting him commit fraud or theft of services. And they wonít even refund his money!  Evil bankers!  Friends of WhiteTroll!

« Reply #96354 on: June 13, 2018, 10:10:03 PM »
Was the someone in Pasedena ok with fleas and bedbugs?

I am not quite sure.  We never got passed the inspection guidelines.

« Reply #96355 on: June 13, 2018, 10:13:04 PM »
Paladin1991 -

Do you believe Senda is 227 pounds? He looks like he's in his third trimester.

that cat is 350 if he's a pound

« Reply #96356 on: June 13, 2018, 10:16:12 PM »
It's because they didn't earn it.  They don't appreciate it at all.

Yup.  And look how he sent the money for the IPad to be repaired, but never mailed the IPad to get it repaired?  Look how much donated money Senda has simply carelessly thrown away.

« Reply #96357 on: June 13, 2018, 10:19:50 PM »
You heard him. He tried to do a stop payment on his debit card.  But Wells Fargo had to honor the charge because it was valid. Now he is pissed at Wells Fargo for not letting him commit fraud or theft of services. And they wonít even refund his money!  Evil bankers!  Friends of WhiteTroll!

The WhiteTroll cartel...those foreclosin' son-of-a-guns!  Those predatory lenders!  How's a straight shootin' honest man like Senda supposed to make it in this world?

« Reply #96358 on: June 13, 2018, 10:26:56 PM »
The WhiteTroll cartel...those foreclosin' son-of-a-guns!  Those predatory lenders!  How's a straight shootin' honest man like Senda supposed to make it in this world?

Are you suggesting WhiteTroll gets a cut of Sendas donations?  It never crossed my mind, but it would explain a lot.  8)

« Reply #96359 on: June 13, 2018, 10:30:54 PM »
There aren't a lot of 350-400 lb seniors around.  Sure, he appears to be faking any number of diseases and aches and pains, but he can't be healthy.  Just listen to him gasp for breath if he has to walk 10 feet.  His anger issues aren't helping either.

I really wonder if he will have some sort of medical emergency on this trip, and not make it back.  I guess we'd know if the lousy videos stopped coming.  Anyone out there been promised some of Falkie's things, or would Kathie immediately move all the valuables over to her place and out of reach?

One thing Falkie knows not to do is leave available credit on his cards for others to max out when he leaves us