Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4642218 times)

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #96300 on: June 13, 2018, 03:32:11 AM »
A shopping trip every day. This asshole had money all along.

Yes, he has money. His big complaint about Alien Con is that he has to spend some of his own money on it. He expects everyone else to cover it for him and the reward he offers? Hours of shitty train video.

He was recently offered $250 for a Pokemon toy off his shelf. He refused the money because he could not handle the idea of being separated from one of his creatures. He even said that he felt tears well up as he thought of it.

Yes a cheap ass filth Charizard plush is worth over $250 to him.

« Reply #96301 on: June 13, 2018, 03:50:13 AM »
Yes a cheap ass filthy Charizard plush is worth over $250 to him.

I would not part with my Ibby plush for all the tea in China.  It being filthy would just make it authentic.

« Reply #96302 on: June 13, 2018, 07:37:56 AM »
Poor George was asked not to feed cats by the manager of an establishment, was called a pain in the ass, and was ordered off the property.  Nsturally, George considers this animal cruelty.  He simply cannot understand another person's perspective.  The food residue can attract insects or vermin, or even more stray animals.  George even suggests it may be " a racial thing, " the manager obviously not a white man...that's not racist, the guy isn't white.  STFU.

« Reply #96303 on: June 13, 2018, 07:44:18 AM »
Poor George was asked not to feed cats by the manager of an establishment, was called a pain in the ass, and was ordered off the property.  Nsturally, George considers this animal cruelty.  He simply cannot understand another person's perspective.  The food residue can attract insects or vermin, or even more stray animals.  George even suggests it may be " a racial thing, " the manager obviously not a white man...that's not racist, the guy isn't white.  STFU.

Speaking of pains in asses, has he had his big show down with the eye surgeon yet?  Or is that after AlienCon?

« Reply #96304 on: June 13, 2018, 08:25:20 AM »
Join us Saturday night for the Premier episode of Season 8
"Are Aliens Cons?"

George interviews:
ANGELA CARTWRIGHT -
actor, "Lost in mySpace"

Ha Ha White Crow, that is so funny.  Angela Cartwright was always one of my favorites.  She still looks really pretty in that pic...

« Reply #96305 on: June 13, 2018, 09:02:36 AM »
Speaking of pains in asses, has he had his big show down with the eye surgeon yet?  Or is that after AlienCon?

Senda will do the sensible things and allow his crack student pro bono legal team deal with that. It's out of Senda's hands now. These legal matters can only be dealt with by experts. Senda is only qualified from the medical expertise side, even he admits he's not fully up to speed with the cut and thrust of legal battles-other than class actions of course.

« Reply #96306 on: June 13, 2018, 09:19:05 AM »
I would not part with my Ibby plush for all the tea in China.  It being filthy would just make it authentic.

You mean it isn't already?

« Reply #96307 on: June 13, 2018, 09:32:26 AM »

He also said he would have to sneak out at night to feed the cats.

I have been saying for years that many of the cats are owned and the owners asked him to knock it off and some people do not want to encourage the cats to stay at there place and breed more cats.

But Sendaf ound his calling, he must feed the cats, if he does not they will starve to death. In his mind he is hero.

« Reply #96308 on: June 13, 2018, 09:33:41 AM »
Yes, he has money. His big complaint about Alien Con is that he has to spend some of his own money on it. He expects everyone else to cover it for him and the reward he offers? Hours of shitty train video.

He was recently offered $250 for a Pokemon toy off his shelf. He refused the money because he could not handle the idea of being separated from one of his creatures. He even said that he felt tears well up as he thought of it.

Yes a cheap ass filth Charizard plush is worth over $250 to him.

Senda has literally surrounded his life with garbage. His drive to hoard is a subconscious drive to fill his empty life, and it can't ever be satiated because his life is so empty and broken.

« Reply #96309 on: June 13, 2018, 09:51:00 AM »
AlienCon 2018, a three-day fan event inspired by HISTORY®’s hit series Ancient Aliens®, opens at the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, in just two weeks, June 15-17, 2018. Presented by A+E Networks® and Mischief Management, AlienCon is dedicated to seeking the truth about extraterrestrial existence throughout history and solving the mysteries of the universe.
The event will feature over 150 hours of original programming, sneak peeks, and exclusive panels, including the highly-anticipated HISTORY drama series Project Blue Book and In Search Of. Celebrity Guests include Sean Astin (Stranger Things, The Lord of the Rings trilogy), David Duchovny (The X-Files), Jonathan Del Arco, (Star Trek: The Next Generation), Gates McFadden (Star Trek: The Next Generation), Robert Picardo (Star Trek: Discovery), and Lost in Space cast members Maxwell Jenkins (Netflix series) Angela Cartwright, Marta Kristen, and Bill Mumy (original series). Additional Special Guests include HISTORY’s Ancient Aliens contributors Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, Erich von Däniken, David Childress, William Henry, Nick Pope, Jason Martell, Jonathan Young, Linda Moulton Howe, Rabbi Ariel B. Tzadok, Mike Bara, Ramy Romany, Robert Clotworthy, and series creator, Executive Producer Kevin Burns.
A VERY SPECIAL GUEST, Anthony GEORGE Senda “the FAT FALKIE from Martinez” the star of the cult classics “I was ANAL PROBED by four LARGE BLACK ALIENS in the County Lockup...and liked it” and “FAT FALKIE battles the EVIL TROLLS” (all 8 feature films in the series). Mr. Senda has also been an insult advisor, contributor and featured guest on Coast to Coast with George Noory.

« Reply #96310 on: June 13, 2018, 10:08:58 AM »

I have been saying for years that many of the cats are owned and the owners asked him to knock it off and some people do not want to encourage the cats to stay at there place and breed more cats.

But Sendaf ound his calling, he must feed the cats, if he does not they will starve to death. In his mind he is hero.

I hope he gets caught and arrested for trespassing or gets hit upside his fat, stupid head with a Louisville. 

« Reply #96311 on: June 13, 2018, 10:13:18 AM »
Senda has literally surrounded his life with garbage. His drive to hoard is a subconscious drive to fill his empty life, and it can't ever be satiated because his life is so empty and broken.

Damn, that seems almost sad.  Almost.  Fuck him.  Fuck him with a North Korean flagpole. 

« Reply #96312 on: June 13, 2018, 10:27:34 AM »

A VERY SPECIAL GUEST, Anthony GEORGE Senda “the FAT FALKIE from Martinez” the star of the cult classics “I was ANAL PROBED by four LARGE BLACK ALIENS in the County Lockup...and liked it” and “FAT FALKIE battles the EVIL TROLLS” (all 8 feature films in the series). Mr. Senda has also been an insult advisor, contributor and featured guest on Coast to Coast with George Noory.

Will you ask Mrs Happy if she might want to go with me to see him at his presentation? I asked Laura and she exclaimed invective with words I'll have to look up, but I'm sure she's negative about it.  :-\

« Reply #96313 on: June 13, 2018, 10:28:22 AM »
Damn, that seems almost sad.  Almost.  Fuck him. Fuck him with a North Korean flagpole.

You see, the imagination can run wild.  ;)

« Reply #96314 on: June 13, 2018, 11:44:08 AM »
Does George watch his own videos?  Surely he realizes that his video quality has gotten very very bad in recent months. I hope he doesn't plan to use whatever he is using now for his trip to Alien Con.  People who have donated to his ticket and trip necessities are going to be expecting a quality live stream.

« Reply #96315 on: June 13, 2018, 11:48:16 AM »
Does George watch his own videos?  Surely he realizes that his video quality has gotten very very bad in recent months. I hope he doesn't plan to use whatever he is using now for his trip to Alien Con.  People who have donated to his ticket and trip necessities are going to be expecting a quality live stream.

Probably has barbecue sauce on his camera lens.

He never did send his ipad off to get the home button fixed. Even though he paid for the repair.

« Reply #96316 on: June 13, 2018, 12:19:21 PM »
Probably has barbecue sauce on his camera lens.

He never did send his ipad off to get the home button fixed. Even though he paid for the repair.

Well, it's not just that, the video often pixelates, and the audio sometimes lags behind his speaking.  Extremely bad quality in every way.  He mentioned in his latest video that he doesn't know if he will be able to get good enough wifi on his trip for live streaming, but honestly, his live streams and videos he is doing now from his hovel are not adequate either.

« Reply #96317 on: June 13, 2018, 12:54:55 PM »
Well, it's not just that, the video often pixelates, and the audio sometimes lags behind his speaking.  Extremely bad quality in every way.  He mentioned in his latest video that he doesn't know if he will be able to get good enough wifi on his trip for live streaming, but honestly, his live streams and videos he is doing now from his hovel are not adequate either.

I don’t think anyone ever accused him of watching his own videos. I often hear buffering and seconds of audio will replay but I didn’t know if that was my cell connection or his video. I think he has been using his mac lately for the live videos.

« Reply #96318 on: June 13, 2018, 01:08:19 PM »
I don’t think anyone ever accused him of watching his own videos. I often hear buffering and seconds of audio will replay but I didn’t know if that was my cell connection or his video. I think he has been using his mac lately for the live videos.

It's not your cell.  All my other YouTubes are perfect.  His  suck.  Somebody who isn't banned really should tell him if that is what he plans to take on his trip IMO.

Since WhiteTroll is his manager, maybe he could "overnight" him a new IPad.  Senda could pay him from his car fund.

« Reply #96319 on: June 13, 2018, 01:15:35 PM »
It's not your cell.  All my other YouTubes are perfect.  His  suck.  Somebody who isn't banned really should tell him if that is what he plans to take on his trip IMO.

Since WhiteTroll is his manager, maybe he could "overnight" him a new IPad.  Senda could pay him from his car fund.

Or just send him a low interest MasterCard

« Reply #96320 on: June 13, 2018, 01:18:28 PM »

Whatever WhiteTroll prefers, however, Senda needs a new device before he leaves for Alien Con.  The one he is using is obviously on its last legs.  I wonder if Senda has even thought to check if the wifi connection even works anymore on the device he is using now?

« Reply #96321 on: June 13, 2018, 01:19:23 PM »
Damn, that seems almost sad.  Almost.  Fuck him.  Fuck him with a North Korean flagpole.

Fuck him with North Korea. I want the entire country shoved brutally through Senda's appalling anus.

« Reply #96322 on: June 13, 2018, 01:38:08 PM »
Fuck him with North Korea. I want the entire country shoved brutally through Senda's appalling anus.
WOW, you would do that in the midst of the Trump-Kim negotiations ?
many innocent North Koreans would suffer a horrible death !
damn, I am sure he has many SUSCRIBERS there also, and most are probably TROLLS !

a HUGE 50 meter FLAGPOLE with a North Korean flag might be a more humane option (for the North Koreans)

« Reply #96323 on: June 13, 2018, 01:42:32 PM »

Will you ask Mrs Happy if she might want to go with me to see him at his presentation? I asked Laura and she exclaimed invective with words I'll have to look up, but I'm sure she's negative about it.  :-\
well, I would if there was a Mrs. Happy
I did ask my Bishop and he said he would pray on it...
but didn’t seem overly optimistic that God would give him the go ahead

« Reply #96324 on: June 13, 2018, 01:43:16 PM »
About movies at the drive-in...

“What’s the movie about the monster that attacks a city but its a fake monster...

...it takes me 7 hours to go to the bathroom.”

« Reply #96325 on: June 13, 2018, 01:46:58 PM »
Probably has barbecue sauce Mayo on his camera lens.

he just might...
I always imagined slow Kathy swallowed...
but, she might have coughed on it and spit it out “on accident”

« Reply #96326 on: June 13, 2018, 01:50:21 PM »
WTF ?
don’t you know FAT FALKIE prefers an American Express...
in someone else’s name...
preferably a dead mommy

« Reply #96327 on: June 13, 2018, 01:52:15 PM »
I hope he gets caught and arrested for trespassing or gets hit upside his fat, stupid head with a Louisville.
...and catches it all on video
so he can post it to YouTube !
(or maybe the neighbor guy could ...)

« Reply #96328 on: June 13, 2018, 01:55:26 PM »

But Senda found his calling, he must feed the cats, if he does not they will starve to death. In his mind he is hero.
...the cats
and the rats, mice, raccoons, skunks...

« Reply #96329 on: June 13, 2018, 03:20:34 PM »
Is the fat cunt dead?