Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4642218 times)

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #96240 on: June 12, 2018, 05:43:52 AM »
I'm new here but I've read the last three pages of this thread and I absolutely love it on another web form we were talking about this guy before the post got deleted by the moderator because we started getting into harassment territory allegedly. He came up after we started talking about all the Shady grifters that have attached themselves to Coast to Coast over the years. This guy George Senda actually made it on to a feature spot on Coast to Coast and it was obvious that he was some kind of flim-flam man from the very first time. After reading some of this thread I'm kind of taken back by the level of malarkey that has been perpetrated by this man

Welcome. You've only dipped a toe in this fetid pool. It gets worse. Much, much worse.

« Reply #96241 on: June 12, 2018, 07:14:38 AM »
Welcome. You've only dipped a toe in this fetid pool. It gets worse. Much, much worse.

How much worse? Should I put on some rubber gloves?

« Reply #96242 on: June 12, 2018, 07:45:52 AM »
I'm new here but I've read the last three pages of this thread and I absolutely love it on another web form we were talking about this guy before the post got deleted by the moderator because we started getting into harassment territory allegedly. He came up after we started talking about all the Shady grifters that have attached themselves to Coast to Coast over the years. This guy George Senda actually made it on to a feature spot on Coast to Coast and it was obvious that he was some kind of flim-flam man from the very first time. After reading some of this thread I'm kind of taken back by the level of malarkey that has been perpetrated by this man

The History behind the acquiring of the Coast to Coast spot is included in this thread.  You will get to it eventually.

« Reply #96243 on: June 12, 2018, 08:15:24 AM »

A Hazmat suit. Among other things you will find he used to pimp out pregnant women. Twitches at children in Starbucks. Confessed to killing David Bowie. And he was the Zodiac Killer. Oh, and his girlfriend/sister would only orally pleasure him if his revolting member was covered in mayo.

« Reply #96244 on: June 12, 2018, 08:59:22 AM »
A Hazmat suit. Among other things you will find he used to pimp out pregnant women. Twitches at children in Starbucks. Confessed to killing David Bowie. And he was the Zodiac Killer. Oh, and his girlfriend/sister would only orally pleasure him if his revolting member was covered in mayo.

He claims to have died three times, helped IBM out of a tight spot, was friends with Bill Gates, was a designated driver for the Duke (not the Duke of New York, but rather John Wayne himself), played cards with Sinatra and banged one of his paramours, talked with General MacArthur for days when they were both at the same hospital, and consequently learned enough brilliant military material to become a professional writer for military journals, was offered a job by DC Comics to write stories for their floundering Superman title, was friends with the Cuban lawyer who defended Mick and the boys after the Altamont ordeal, and much, much more. 

« Reply #96245 on: June 12, 2018, 09:03:41 AM »
The History behind the acquiring of the Coast to Coast spot is included in this thread.  You will get to it eventually.

Not sure it is accurate to call this a "thread" at this point.  A tome is more like it. The Tome of Ptomaine perhaps?

« Reply #96246 on: June 12, 2018, 09:05:43 AM »

I thought you'd be brutal and not give him the highlights first...But your kindness to the newbee is noted dear boy.

« Reply #96247 on: June 12, 2018, 09:10:34 AM »

As I often suggest, to get a real feel and avoid the understandable reaction of thinking it's a bunch of aggressive people picking on a fat piece of human garbage for no reason, you should start at page one of this thread...Yes, it's a lot of pages, and yes you have a life. But only if you start at the beginning will you get to know the real Senda, and how those who started out being sympathetic and in fact gave him money were eventually revolted and took the same stance as everyone else..The road is long and arduous, but well worth it.

« Reply #96248 on: June 12, 2018, 09:18:02 AM »

Man, looks like I'm a little man about to get hit with a tsunami of data I just wish it was in an easier format to Wade through

« Reply #96249 on: June 12, 2018, 09:19:14 AM »
He claims to have died three times, helped IBM out of a tight spot, was friends with Bill Gates, was a designated driver for the Duke (not the Duke of New York, but rather John Wayne himself), played cards with Sinatra and banged one of his paramours, talked with General MacArthur for days when they were both at the same hospital, and consequently learned enough brilliant military material to become a professional writer for military journals, was offered a job by DC Comics to write stories for their floundering Superman title, was friends with the Cuban lawyer who defended Mick and the boys after the Altamont ordeal, and much, much more.

How many presidents did he meet in the White House?

« Reply #96250 on: June 12, 2018, 09:21:05 AM »

after seeing just a couple peek of Casa Senda, it is quite apparent threat FAT FALKIE has made tremendous progress on his cleaning !
how the hell does FAT FALKIE even have room to waddle into Casa Senda ?
and where the hell does FAT FALKIE sleep ?
the sofa bed appears stacked full of all kinds of shit and kitty stuff ?

I am going to shower now, after watching this

« Reply #96251 on: June 12, 2018, 09:23:12 AM »
BJ
didnít you at one time hook up with slow Kathy ?
was that what doomed your friendship with FAT FALKIE ?

« Reply #96252 on: June 12, 2018, 09:24:57 AM »
Man, looks like I'm a little man about to get hit with a tsunami of data I just wish it was in an easier format to Wade through

If you can make it through Leviticus and Deuteronomy, etc (spoiler: the Devil did it), then by George, you can make it through the Book of Falkie.  Welcome.  If you are familiar with the legend of the Phoenix, you will find similarities with our boy.  He always seems to land on his feet and rise again!

« Reply #96253 on: June 12, 2018, 09:26:38 AM »
How many presidents did he meet in the White House?

In short, he has met and influenced enough powerful men to change the course of history in ways we can only imagine.

« Reply #96254 on: June 12, 2018, 09:27:59 AM »

As I often suggest, to get a real feel and avoid the understandable reaction of thinking it's a bunch of aggressive people picking on a fat piece of human garbage for no reason, you should start at page one of this thread...Yes, it's a lot of pages, and yes you have a life. But only if you start at the beginning will you get to know the real Senda, and how those who started out being sympathetic and in fact gave him money were eventually revolted and took the same stance as everyone else..The road is long and arduous, but well worth it.

He went on a spending spree after his mom died, racking up thousands on the old girl 's credit cards. He hated his mom, and hoped she burned in hell, although he liked her boobs, which were rather large, he tells us. He also killed his dad and a former girlfriend.

« Reply #96255 on: June 12, 2018, 09:30:27 AM »
BJ
didnít you at one time hook up with slow Kathy ?
was that what doomed your friendship with FAT FALKIE ?

I WISH.  No, you've got to be someone special to land a girl like that.  I don't have a line of B&Bs like Venice.  Actually, Venice runs Bed & Breakfast Buffets (B&BBs)...a man who has much to offer. 

« Reply #96256 on: June 12, 2018, 09:37:58 AM »
So this guy must be the actual Forrest Gump

« Reply #96257 on: June 12, 2018, 09:39:42 AM »

Without the military service or the running or successful business or a blond girlfriend or personal hygiene.

« Reply #96258 on: June 12, 2018, 09:39:55 AM »

Life is like a box of chocolates. You open it up to find Kathy ate them all.

« Reply #96259 on: June 12, 2018, 09:42:03 AM »
If you can make it through Leviticus and Deuteronomy, etc (spoiler: the Devil did it), then by George, you can make it through the Book of Falkie.  Welcome.  If you are familiar with the legend of the Phoenix, you will find similarities with our boy.  He always seems to land on his feet and rise again!

Someone needs to finish the Book of Hesitations to document all of the begats of the cats.

« Reply #96260 on: June 12, 2018, 09:43:04 AM »
'Kathy' being Kathleen 'Sweet Kathy ' Enfield, Senda's girlfriend and possible sister. The world's first human/buffalo hybrid, fond of wandering about in the nude.

« Reply #96261 on: June 12, 2018, 09:59:26 AM »

They both invested heavily in Apple.  Gump did it with earnings from his shrimp company and consequently helped Lt. Dan.  George invested in Apple one product at a time and financed it mainly through deceased mother's credit. George doesn't. Give two shits about Lt. Dan or anyone else.  Falkie eats shrimp.  Kathy likes shrimp too...Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

« Reply #96262 on: June 12, 2018, 10:13:41 AM »

It might be a little too soon for this but what the hell, you're going to find out one day..

https://georgesenda.wordpress.com/tag/the-guy-from-pittsburgh/

And especially this video....

https://georgesenda.wordpress.com/2015/06/24/version-2-0-just-released/

Enjoy.

« Reply #96263 on: June 12, 2018, 10:21:31 AM »

It might be a little too soon for this but what the hell, you're going to find out one day..

https://georgesenda.wordpress.com/tag/the-guy-from-pittsburgh/

And especially this video....

https://georgesenda.wordpress.com/2015/06/24/version-2-0-just-released/

Enjoy.

Giving up the family jewels so soon?  No wonder you donít understand Trumpís negotiating techniques.

« Reply #96264 on: June 12, 2018, 10:27:55 AM »
Giving up the family jewels so soon?  No wonder you donít understand Trumpís negotiating techniques.

I'm way ahead of Trump. I think if L of t P is dragged in this soon, he can't escape...And at least we can deliver, unlike some.  ;)

« Reply #96265 on: June 12, 2018, 10:57:30 AM »

« Reply #96266 on: June 12, 2018, 10:57:48 AM »
L of t P,

If you read five pages a day, it will take you a year and three quarters to get to this current page.  You could try for ten per day, but you had better have a strong stomach for that.  Five pages has been known to cause serious enough side effects.  Good luck to you.

« Reply #96267 on: June 12, 2018, 11:50:34 AM »
L of t P,

If you read five pages a day, it will take you a year and three quarters to get to this current page.  You could try for ten per day, but you had better have a strong stomach for that.  Five pages has been known to cause serious enough side effects.  Good luck to you.
I m on page 21 . I like the suggestion that falkie auction off some fat for his next grifting opťration.

If everyone pledged him  $1 for every pound he lost, he could  buy his cargo container compound.

« Reply #96268 on: June 12, 2018, 12:50:02 PM »
'Kathy' being Kathleen 'Sweet Kathy ' Enfield, Senda's girlfriend and possible sister. The world's first human/buffalo hybrid, fond of wandering about in the nude.

Hey, spoiler alert!

« Reply #96269 on: June 12, 2018, 12:52:25 PM »
I m on page 21 . I like the suggestion that falkie auction off some fat for his next grifting opťration.

If everyone pledged him  $1 for every pound he lost, he could  buy his cargo container compound.

I read the first sentence and thought you were about to suggest him physically slicing it off with a cleaver. And was going to ask who would buy it.