Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4642218 times)

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #96150 on: June 10, 2018, 02:53:07 PM »
He's not even a real Texan. Don't fall for his "howdy y'all' shtick. He's like a lot of you people - your great-grandfather once received a postcard from Dublin so you think that is enough to consider yourself Oirish, begorrah! He wouldn't know a dogie if it came to him with a sign around its neck. I can only imagine the mockery and contempt when he struts around in one of those big hats too.

Now that you mention it, I do believe he has said he's from Chicago!  I've now lived in North Carolina longer than I lived in Detroit
and I wouldn't be caught dead saying "Y'all".  What's up with that?

As for my countrymen and their ties to "The Old Country",  I can't indulge in that either.  The country of my sires no longer exists and the
land it once stood on is currently occupied by the Russian version of Senda and Kathy.   Bleech.  No thanks.

« Reply #96151 on: June 10, 2018, 02:53:31 PM »
George is truly a good man. He loves Kathy, his book collection, his glowing alien heads and his love of the many fans who have donated to him. Soon he will have a new (to him) Prius and eventually a Toyota Highlander, surplus shipping container home on a piece of land in the desert where natural air conditioning is everywhere along with scorpions, vinnegaroos, poisonous desert spiders and rattlesnakes galore. But oh, the view! Nothing beats living out where Bart doesn't go and the idiots who blast their disgusting rap music in the middle of the night.

George is a lucky man by golly. A very lucky man!

I know Norm, so nice of you to say so. If only we can all help George with donations/grifts of a few hundred thousand more bucks..(think big $500,000.00)  His Shipping Container Compound can become the Epicenter of the fight for Truth and Justice.

The dawn of a new day.. A new beginnings to a world of enlighten peacefulness!

Love ALL

« Reply #96152 on: June 10, 2018, 03:08:48 PM »
I did the research I said I was going to do. Went and watched some of his videos. Came to the painful realization that there's not a whole lot of difference between my channel and his channel. Some soul-searching is in order.

Link your channel here.. maybe I can help you too.

« Reply #96153 on: June 10, 2018, 03:10:48 PM »
Now that you mention it, I do believe he has said he's from Chicago!  I've now lived in North Carolina longer than I lived in Detroit
and I wouldn't be caught dead saying "Y'all".  What's up with that?

As for my countrymen and their ties to "The Old Country",  I can't indulge in that either.  The country of my sires no longer exists and the
land it once stood on is currently occupied by the Russian version of Senda and Kathy.   Bleech.  No thanks.

I've noticed there are a lot of these fraudulent Shamericans about. They always have to invent another identity for themselves. At least you recognise you have nothing to look back at with pride and basically live in a giant Wal-Mart run by an orang-utan.

« Reply #96154 on: June 10, 2018, 03:20:55 PM »
What, me scared? No he can but that finger up his fat ass. He is full of shit.

Literally that is a TRUTH... but let's not dwell on George's tonnage of food intake required to maintain his Super Hero tremendous upper body strength.

« Reply #96155 on: June 10, 2018, 03:43:45 PM »
I've noticed there are a lot of these fraudulent Shamericans about. They always have to invent another identity for themselves. At least you recognise you have nothing to look back at with pride and basically live in a giant Wal-Mart run by an orang-utan.

Settle down there Sir Percy.  Finish your late night plate of bubble and squeak and turn in for the night.   Perhaps you'll dream
of Dieppe and you can order some more Canucks to their death for no reason.  I'm sure you'll like that.   Ta-Ta.  Sweet dreams Old Boy.

« Reply #96156 on: June 10, 2018, 04:14:04 PM »
Settle down there Sir Percy.  Finish your late night plate of bubble and squeak and turn in for the night.   Perhaps you'll dream
of Dieppe and you can order some more Canucks to their death for no reason.  I'm sure you'll like that.   Ta-Ta.  Sweet dreams Old Boy.

It was kedgeree actually, and my valet brought it in luke warm. I had to discipline the frightful feller with the flat of my regimental sword. For your information, I can't sleep without a looped recording of Zulu in the background.

« Reply #96158 on: June 10, 2018, 04:59:45 PM »
George is looking for an an executive assistant to help him remember who donated/grifted so he doesn't forget to ask them for more donations/grifts in the future.

Sendaism: your Donations/Grifts are to be expected, thank yourself for the opportunity George gave you to help him fight for truth and justice. Pity the fools.
Stop being a fool,  donate/ grift more!

Remember George's thoughts are always right, he thought to give a percentage of the  Aliencon GoFundMe to help the Los Vegas victims.

Applications now being accepted for this commissioned based lucrative Executive assistant position. Are you tired of begging for subscribers or donations for you Paranormal podcast? Here's you opportunity to  learn from the Master! Apply today!

« Reply #96159 on: June 10, 2018, 05:09:03 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/user/nxoeed

Obviously you are an extremely gifted artist with narrow focused interests.

Obviously you "need" assistance

List your top 3 goals in no order of priority and I'll give them some thought.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

« Reply #96160 on: June 10, 2018, 05:10:45 PM »

Falkie got mad because only one person was in chat and it was joey. just watch the last few minutes of the livestream. lol
 He wonders why on one was watching his live stream. The answer is very simple. He bans every one.

« Reply #96161 on: June 10, 2018, 05:17:48 PM »

Falkie got ma because only one person was in chat and it was joey. just watch the last few minutes of the livestream. lol
 He wonders why on one was watching his live stream. The answer is very simple. He bans every one.

Oh Damon, you have to forgive George and sign up under a new screen name. You know..These super hero types are so "pure" they cant take any descent.

« Reply #96162 on: June 10, 2018, 05:23:22 PM »

Falkie got mad because only one person was in chat and it was joey. just watch the last few minutes of the livestream. lol
His videos make me physically ill. I can't watch them any more. I only heard the bit where he was reading a headline about some kind of exhibit where people can "walk through excrement." He was wagging his feces-stained fingers at the camera while he read. I might puke.

Oh Damon, you have to forgive George and sign up under a new screen name. These super hero types are so "pure" they cant take any descent.
He banned my screen names after I offered him some heart-felt advice. The only foreseeable enjoyment that remains would be to log on with multis and try to give him an aneurysm. It was kind of fun when 80 somethign people logged in that one time and got him so worked up he turned purple. I can't be bothered to get a new email account to register every time.

« Reply #96163 on: June 10, 2018, 05:41:59 PM »
His videos make me physically ill. I can't watch them any more. I only heard the bit where he was reading a headline about some kind of exhibit where people can "walk through excrement." He was wagging his feces-stained fingers at the camera while he read. I might puke.
He banned my screen names after I offered him some heart-felt advice. The only foreseeable enjoyment that remains would be to log on with multis and try to give him an aneurysm. It was kind of fun when 80 somethign people logged in that one time and got him so worked up he turned purple. I can't be bothered to get a new email account to register every time.

You can't be Bothered? I ask you..did you "bother" to go to school? Of course you did.. school is many times a "bother" but we put up with the "bother" to learn.

Superstardom youtuber and a
 now Super Hero.
I'd bother...

« Reply #96164 on: June 10, 2018, 05:53:14 PM »
Obviously you are an extremely gifted artist with narrow focused interests.

Obviously you "need" assistance

List your top 3 goals in no order of priority and I'll give them some thought.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

ah thank you dude.

the uploading videos thing is a relatively new activity for me. i've had this account for years but never did anything with it until about two weeks ago. i started doing it because of a really good friend of mine who died. i didn't know he had a youtube channel until after he was gone, and it was a real comfort to be able to go back and watch pieces of his life.

« Reply #96165 on: June 10, 2018, 05:59:42 PM »

Dont worry everyone, in this video George said that he used some of the car fund to pay for the internet bill. The question is why he did not use the car fund to go to the CONcon aka Aliencon. If going to aliencon was that important to him why didn't he use the money from the car fund then??

« Reply #96166 on: June 10, 2018, 06:02:44 PM »
Your stuff is nothing like George Senda. He's an angry old man who yells at the camera or yells at the fat lady on the phone and abuses his audience for not sending him money. That and he eats with those fat, shit-stained fingers held close up to the camera for the world to see. And he abuses cats, hits Slow Kathy, "plunges the toilet," get goes down stairs all the time to get food out of the dumpster of his apartment complex.

I like your videos. You're sharing your artwork with us which is fun to watch. The Genesis Porridge drawing was cool too. The videos of you drawing remind me of Bob Ross painting the happy clouds and happy trees. The Current 93 or whatever it is sound track gives good atmosphere.
ah thank you dude.

the uploading videos thing is a relatively new activity for me. i've had this account for years but never did anything with it until about two weeks ago. i started doing it because of a really good friend of mine who died. i didn't know he had a youtube channel until after he was gone, and it was a real comfort to be able to go back and watch pieces of his life.

« Reply #96167 on: June 10, 2018, 06:11:28 PM »

Dont worry everyone, in this video George said that he used some of the car fund to pay for the internet bill. The question is why he did not use the car fund to go to the CONcon aka Aliencon. If going to aliencon was that important to him why didn't he use the money from the car fund then??

Because he used tripod funds to buy new shoes. He didnít have a new shoes fund so he had to use internet funds to buy new books, some blu-rays and a kitty catnip scratch post. STFU or he will bury your ass with his survival shovel.

« Reply #96168 on: June 10, 2018, 06:18:03 PM »
Because he used tripod funds to buy new shoes. He didnít have a new shoes fund so he had to use internet funds to buy new books, some blu-rays and a kitty catnip scratch post. STFU or he will bury your ass with his survival shovel.
I thought he was half-blind. What's he doing getting more books?

« Reply #96169 on: June 10, 2018, 06:20:05 PM »
You can't be Bothered? I ask you..did you "bother" to go to school? Of course you did.. school is many times a "bother" but we put up with the "bother" to learn.

Superstardom youtuber and a
 now Super Hero.
I'd bother...
Is there a way to make youtube accounts that's not such a pain? Watching his videos has made me as lazy as he is.

« Reply #96170 on: June 10, 2018, 06:22:41 PM »
Your stuff is nothing like George Senda. He's an angry old man who yells at the camera or yells at the fat lady on the phone and abuses his audience for not sending him money. That and he eats with those fat, shit-stained fingers held close up to the camera for the world to see. And he abuses cats, hits Slow Kathy, "plunges the toilet," get goes down stairs all the time to get food out of the dumpster of his apartment complex.

I like your videos. You're sharing your artwork with us which is fun to watch. The Genesis Porridge drawing was cool too. The videos of you drawing remind me of Bob Ross painting the happy clouds and happy trees. The Current 93 or whatever it is sound track gives good atmosphere.

Thank you kindly for the feedback. I really appreciate it.

« Reply #96171 on: June 10, 2018, 06:23:43 PM »
I thought he was half-blind. What's he doing getting more books?

He didnít have them. Someone else might have bought them.

« Reply #96172 on: June 10, 2018, 07:36:46 PM »
... FAT FALKIE is a natural !
to become Americaís ASS WIPE STICK king !...

In lieu of a donation - since he is no longer accepting them - I have a couple of suggestions for Falkie.

Since he is already set up to sell Art Bell t-shirts and coffee mugs, why not add a wipe stick line?  He could offer wipe sticks with plastic Art Bell heads as handles - a unique and useful collectable knickknack any Art Bell collector would cherish.  A sure conversation starter, and a growing need in the area of personal hygiene for our ever more obese society.

My suggestion would be that he expand the line to include George Noory and Heather Wad wipe stick handles as well, both as individual items and as a set - with the heads being interchangeable.

My second suggestion is he get creative and figure out a way to bring Kathie along free.  If he leaves her at hime, he's going to miss her.  He'll also never hear the end of it (''you went to Alien Con, and left me home'').  Without Kathie, his caregiver, Abram, his neighbors, his doctors, his social worker, etc, he's going to have to do everything for himself all weekend, and that's certainly to be avoided - he looked like he was about to die last time, and that was just crossing the street.

I suggest he put a collar on her, and declare her to be his support animal.   That gets her on the train, into the hotel, into any restaurant, and into Alien Con.  All at no charge.  You're welcome.

« Reply #96173 on: June 10, 2018, 07:41:02 PM »
ah thank you dude.

Sorry about the loss your friend. He helped you after his passing, that is very special!

Like your sketch book!.. I'm pretty sure you have a White Crow hoodie, if so and you have time please do a sketch of the White Crow. Let your creative juices flow!

PM me about costs etc.. I really hope you will take the project on..

Thank you for your consideration.

Peace be with you.

Hope Faith Love ALL

« Reply #96174 on: June 10, 2018, 07:45:30 PM »
Sorry about the loss your friend. He helped you after his passing, that is very special!

Like your sketch book!.. I'm pretty sure you have a White Crow hoodie, if so and you have time please do a sketch of the White Crow. Let your creative juices flow!

Peace be with you.

Hope Faith Love ALL

His costs will be pennies. His price, on the other hand, is negotiable throught GravitySucksí Ceiling Art and Miscellaneous Paranormal Paraphernaliaô️, LTD. Have your people call my people

« Reply #96175 on: June 10, 2018, 08:11:26 PM »

You of all people know that he has his funds divided into carefully counted piles of physical money (It is believed on one of the less cluttered shelves. Presumably they have carefully typed and printed labels on the shelf edge) and every now and then he has to 'steal' from one pile to put in another careful pile when the funds of that pile have either a) been spent on essential shit he doesn't need b) put into another pile that will be used for none essential shit he doesn't need.

Obviously such a careful accounting system has its drawbacks, and occasionally a cat will walk across the shelf and knock the carefully arranged piles into a heap on the shit strewn floor and Senda is in a real mess than. Not only that but no-one will come out and help him sort it out, so the best he can do is guess how much is in each pile...This is a task destined for heartache as he has no idea what was in each pile and which pile owes what to which for whatever it was he was going to steal from to buy.

He does what he always does. Grifts for the money he thinks got dropped or he miscalculated and adds a few dozen percent.

Are you clear now?

« Reply #96176 on: June 10, 2018, 08:16:10 PM »

Peace be with you.

Hope Faith Love ALL

Aw thank you kindly, WhiteCrow. Yeah I'll totally draw you a white crow. I kind of already have a bunch of crows of varying shades and colors but would be happy to make one specifically for you.

« Reply #96177 on: June 10, 2018, 08:27:15 PM »
Aw thank you kindly, WhiteCrow. Yeah I'll totally draw you a white crow. I kind of already have a bunch of crows of varying shades and colors but would be happy to make one specifically for you.

Sincerely thank you.. I had my staff send out the hoodies.. did you request one?, if didn't,  PM your size and shipping info and I'll make sure you receive one..

« Reply #96178 on: June 10, 2018, 08:29:57 PM »
Plus he wears 56 sized stretch shorts

No that is not correct.  You can blame the confusion for this on Sendatwat himself.  He stated in a video that his pants size was 62 inches, then quickly backtracked once the howls of laughter commenced and huffed that they are "only" 58 inches.  You can see the scene from the video where he defends himself on my Falkie Music Video, the part where he holds up the red shorts and they look gigantic, then he stretches them out to their full width and they impossibly become Graf Zeppelin size.  It's like a magic trick.

Yep that's one fat fucker all right.

Back on Redbook, about ten years ago, he announced with pride that he was down to 353 lbs.  The others were incredulous that he was so fucking huge and that he would make such a self-congratulatory post about it.  He's like a fuckin child.  An extremely fat child.

« Reply #96179 on: June 10, 2018, 08:34:53 PM »
just let him try. He just does not have the balls to do that to my ass. hahaha He is not a real man but he is a jubba the hutt with no access to boba fett. May the force of an alien finger probe his ass and or the better con artist takes him money from him aka the money that he conned people out of.