Poll

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Author Topic: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)  (Read 4642218 times)

Re: The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)
« Reply #96120 on: June 09, 2018, 11:03:58 PM »
lot's to catch up on...

« Reply #96121 on: June 09, 2018, 11:06:56 PM »
lot's to catch up on...

Not really. Senda is still a grifting fat cunt. He's going to Pasadena by train, with a converted carriage so he can swing his ass wiping stick and not disturb other passengers. And he's still a grifting fat cunt.

« Reply #96122 on: June 09, 2018, 11:10:04 PM »
Not really. Senda is still a grifting fat cunt. He's going to Pasadena by train, with a converted carriage so he can swing his ass wiping stick and not disturb other passengers. And he's still a grifting fat cunt.

You're not adept at sales, are you?  ;D

« Reply #96123 on: June 09, 2018, 11:12:36 PM »
Immodium?  I dont like train toilettes.  Whenever I have a long bus ride or flight I eat à handful of it. 1 handfull keeps me from poop ing for 2 or 3 days.

Thanks for the "pro" tip. Finally after 3000+ pages some useful advice.

« Reply #96124 on: June 09, 2018, 11:38:43 PM »

where is SNN ?
FAT FALKIE is missing all this in his backyard ?

« Reply #96125 on: June 10, 2018, 01:07:05 AM »
The fat fucker is closer to 227 kilos then 227 pounds.

Which is oddly correct considering 227 kilos equals 500 lbs.  Plus he wears 56 sized stretch shorts, 5XL sized tee shirts. Yep that's one fat fucker all right.

« Reply #96126 on: June 10, 2018, 01:18:06 AM »
maybe you might consider a take off on one of my favorite prints...
Edavard Munch’s “The Scream” in a “FAT FALKIE” variation ?
with his glasses duck taped to his forehead

I would “donate” for a print !

I did the research I said I was going to do. Went and watched some of his videos. Came to the painful realization that there's not a whole lot of difference between my channel and his channel. Some soul-searching is in order.

« Reply #96127 on: June 10, 2018, 05:27:09 AM »
Is the fat cunt dead?

« Reply #96128 on: June 10, 2018, 05:33:06 AM »
Is the fat cunt dead?

I think we have to face the possibility that Senda might be immortal. He is going to lie, grift and squelch his way to three figures while we have been worm food for years. Fuck Senda with a leather-bound edition of the Encyclopaedia Britannica.

« Reply #96129 on: June 10, 2018, 05:35:00 AM »
I did the research I said I was going to do. Went and watched some of his videos. Came to the painful realization that there's not a whole lot of difference between my channel and his channel. Some soul-searching is in order.
Do you find that Falkie is a "negative example" -- somebody whose only life accomplishment is to show people what not to do?

« Reply #96130 on: June 10, 2018, 05:45:13 AM »
I think we have to face the fact that the Falkie thread might be entering a new phase of global influence/dominance. I just read that world leaders described the disastrous G-7 summit as 'G-6 + 1'. In other words, The World Circle of Trust (plus Trump). Fuck Q Anon, we obviously have someone signalling to us from the inside.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/09/trump-g7-allies-clashes-trade-tariffs-russia-635006

So, do we have a mole in the Falkie thread? Is Trump really Justin? I've strongly suspected damon to be a foreigner for all sorts of reasons. Just admit you're Angela Merkel, you little bastard.

« Reply #96131 on: June 10, 2018, 06:20:55 AM »
It looks like The Carpetbagger heard about Falkies idea to do a live call i paranormal show and showed him the way a real pro does it.

« Reply #96132 on: June 10, 2018, 06:35:52 AM »
we obviously have someone signalling to us from the inside

« Reply #96133 on: June 10, 2018, 09:07:03 AM »
I think we have to face the fact that the Falkie thread might be entering a new phase of global influence/dominance. I just read that world leaders described the disastrous G-7 summit as 'G-6 + 1'. In other words, The World Circle of Trust (plus Trump). Fuck Q Anon, we obviously have someone signalling to us from the inside.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/09/trump-g7-allies-clashes-trade-tariffs-russia-635006

So, do we have a mole in the Falkie thread? Is Trump really Justin? I've strongly suspected damon to be a foreigner for all sorts of reasons. Just admit you're Angela Merkel, you little bastard.

An interesting take. If I am following your theory correctly there is also a distinct possibility that Six Week and FiFi Tenure are really the Macron's.    It's starting to add up rather nicely, is it not?

« Reply #96134 on: June 10, 2018, 11:40:40 AM »
An interesting take. If I am following your theory correctly there is also a distinct possibility that Six Week and FiFi Tenure are really the Macron's.    It's starting to add up rather nicely, is it not?

I've had to rebuke you for your use of the apostrophe before, young man. All these fines mount up. At this rate we won't need to ask for donations to our annual Falkie thread picnic. It looks like it's all on you.

I think WhiteCrow is George Soros. The sinister grey eminence (yes, I said grey, STFU) behind the scenes.

« Reply #96135 on: June 10, 2018, 12:04:57 PM »
George is fighting the "good fight" against the whole world.. our very own Super Hero!

I'm so happy that I could play a very small part helping George fight for truth and justice.

For just a few dollars "dontions/grifted" you could also help George continue the battle against "his" Evils.

« Reply #96136 on: June 10, 2018, 01:16:05 PM »
I've had to rebuke you for your use of the apostrophe before, young man. All these fines mount up. At this rate we won't need to ask for donations to our annual Falkie thread picnic. It looks like it's all on you.

I think WhiteCrow is George Soros. The sinister grey eminence (yes, I said grey, STFU) behind the scenes.

Dammit.  Guilty as charged on the apostrophe.  I guess all the canned Hormel Tamales and rancid chicken will be on me.  Mrs. Walks might balk at all those frozen Peach pies.   I think they run like 10 bucks a piece.

Now for the second part, what you are really saying is that George Soros keeps his yacht down at the harbour   ::)
A yacht that is coincidentally named The White Crow

« Reply #96137 on: June 10, 2018, 01:35:51 PM »
Dammit.  Guilty as charged on the apostrophe.  I guess all the canned Hormel Tamales and rancid chicken will be on me.  Mrs. Walks might balk at all those frozen Peach pies.   I think they run like 10 bucks a piece.

Now for the second part, what you are really saying is that George Soros keeps his yacht down at the harbour   ::)
A yacht that is coincidentally named The White Crow

He didn't even bother to deny it. The arrogance of these people! What I used to consider an obscure website, where a bunch of dicks got together to bitch about a moribund radio host, turns out to be the front organisation for the Illuminati all along. The BellderGab Group. Jackstar was right!

If Mrs Walks balks at the peach pies you can always put her on wipe stick duty.

« Reply #96138 on: June 10, 2018, 01:39:10 PM »
He didn't even bother to deny it. The arrogance of these people! What I used to consider an obscure website, where a bunch of dicks got together to bitch about a moribund radio host, turns out to be the front organisation for the Illuminati all along. The BellderGab Group. Jackstar was right!

You should have figured it out with MI-TD

« Reply #96139 on: June 10, 2018, 01:40:52 PM »
Well, everyone knows Sweat Kathy
Her eyes each a different color
Her teeth stick out and her chin goes in
And her knuckles, they drag on the floor
Her hair is like a briar
She stands in a bow-legged stance
And if I weren't so ugly, she'd possibly give me a chance.

All credit given to Coco

« Reply #96140 on: June 10, 2018, 02:09:21 PM »
George is fighting the "good fight" against the whole world.. our very own Super Hero!

I'm so happy that I could play a very small part helping George fight for truth and justice.

For just a few dollars "dontions/grifted" you could also help George continue the battle against "his" Evils.

Fuck George, He can't handle the truth. FUCK YOU GEORGE. You are acting like a NAZI. There were jews who helped the NAZIs.

« Reply #96141 on: June 10, 2018, 02:10:41 PM »

If Mrs Walks balks at the peach pies you can always put her on wipe stick duty.

I wouldn't do that to her.  Hell, I wouldn't wish that on Old Scratch himself.

As Gravity Sucks is a Senda critic, I suppose he's really folksy Texan, Jim Marrs who just faked his death to thru the baddies off his tail?

« Reply #96142 on: June 10, 2018, 02:22:19 PM »
I wouldn't do that to her.  Hell, I wouldn't wish that on Old Scratch himself.

As Gravity Sucks is a Senda critic, I suppose he's really folksy Texan, Jim Marrs who just faked his death to thru the baddies off his tail?

He's not even a real Texan. Don't fall for his "howdy y'all' shtick. He's like a lot of you people - your great-grandfather once received a postcard from Dublin so you think that is enough to consider yourself Oirish, begorrah! He wouldn't know a dogie if it came to him with a sign around its neck. I can only imagine the mockery and contempt when he struts around in one of those big hats too.

« Reply #96143 on: June 10, 2018, 02:30:51 PM »

Why would I deny the TRUTH?

This is White Crow... only takes one White Crow

Season 8 from the depth of despair to:

George Senda,  yourube Super Star  to our very own Bellgab Super Hero!
Someone we can all be proud of...George fighting for truth and justice

Thanks to all that helped (donations/grifted) ..
"Heater" knows... it's about CONTENT

Praise BartEll

« Reply #96144 on: June 10, 2018, 02:32:58 PM »
Why would I deny the TRUTH?

This is White Crow... only takes one White Crow

Season 8 from the depth of despair to:

George Senda,  yourube Super Star  to our own Bellgab Super Hero!
Someone we can all be proud of...

Thanks to all that helped (donations/grifted) ..
"Heater" knows... it's about CONTENT

Praise BartEll
Praise White Crow and everyone else but the fat fuck that is called falkie.

Heather Wade the best Falkie troll.
« Reply #96145 on: June 10, 2018, 02:34:58 PM »
I think that Heather is the best troll to troll falkie because she has not trolled him but he thinks she has. hahaha what a troll heather wade is.

« Reply #96146 on: June 10, 2018, 02:36:49 PM »

George is truly a good man. He loves Kathy, his book collection, his glowing alien heads and his love of the many fans who have donated to him. Soon he will have a new (to him) Prius and eventually a Toyota Highlander, surplus shipping container home on a piece of land in the desert where natural air conditioning is everywhere along with scorpions, vinnegaroos, poisonous desert spiders and rattlesnakes galore. But oh, the view! Nothing beats living out where Bart doesn't go and the idiots who blast their disgusting rap music in the middle of the night.

George is a lucky man by golly. A very lucky man!

« Reply #96147 on: June 10, 2018, 02:39:37 PM »
Fuck George, He can't handle the truth. FUCK YOU GEORGE. You are acting like a NAZI. There were jews who helped the NAZIs.

George is pointing his finger of justice right at you!

Heed his warning!

« Reply #96148 on: June 10, 2018, 02:46:09 PM »
George is pointing his finger of justice right at you!

Heed his warning!
What, me scared? No he can but that finger up his fat ass. He is full of shit.

« Reply #96149 on: June 10, 2018, 02:49:31 PM »
I watched the first ten minutes of this video. He's quite belligerent; a retarded combo of Captain Ahab and Winston Churchill. He seems to think that grifting enough cash to go to a crappy convention is an endorsement of the American Dream.