• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131024 - Timothy Good - ET and UFO Encounters

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 24, 2013, 04:47:40 PM

Bonanza Pilot

Quote from: shell88 on October 24, 2013, 09:45:02 PM
It's  hard to be on bellgab and give him an ear at the same time.

My first time following along on here and I'm having the same problem.

Spinner

Quote from: Surmo on October 24, 2013, 09:41:17 PM
Oh, I think Good has gone around the bend, but that does not mean its not entertaining.  I just expected a more factual approach to UFO's, not this sort of interview.  Its entertaining, just not believable.  I think Art is a bit surprised by some of what he is hearing, but handling it with his usual skill and style.
I noticed that. I think that Art is just as surprised as we are about these stories.
I'm thinking that since Timothy is getting up there in age, he doesn't really care what people think about him, and he's just "telling it all" - probably stuff he had promised not to tell - but those people are dead now.

Ward

Quote from: littlechris on October 24, 2013, 09:45:44 PM
Im in the process of trying to tame Sahrotaar, (sigh).

All three words of Bend Will buddy! i always wanted that fight with Miraak to be harder :(

steelbot

Quote from: SgtRocko on October 24, 2013, 09:48:09 PM
Oh... and for those of you who listened to Uri Geller the other night....
LOL - raises hand in shame....there is no spoon!

CRM 114

Reports of Fremen guarding Harkonnen heart plug factories: totally true.

Ward

Quote from: widespread1 on October 24, 2013, 09:48:29 PM
I was told by a friend of a friend, a good friend in fact about wormsign. I have no idea what is going on now. this was sometime in 55 when the Attreides remembered the tooth. again I have no idea what is happening now but there were over 100 witnesses.

haahha this actually go a good laugh out loud from me

Dune open lines might be fun

SgtRocko

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 24, 2013, 09:47:06 PM
Some races want to take over... I knew it those Extraterrestrial Brothers... Where are the Extraterrestrial Skin Heads.... Yeah baby Alien Helter Skelter

Well at least this guy's not that Lord Moncton nitwit, or he'd be blaming it on Space Joos.  And trust me, if we were in space, there'd be better Chinese restaurants on the Moon

Surmo, maybe you can get your UFO story in during the caller's section of the show.

SgtRocko

Quote from: steelbot on October 24, 2013, 09:49:33 PM
LOL - raises hand in shame....there is no spoon!

Well... oh my... umm... well...  I'm sure you'll straighten out in a week or so... and look at the bright side, you'll be sure your socks match - and think of all the loose change you're going to find!

aldousburbank

Beyond top secret, above top secret, and a little to the side of top secret.

WhiteCrow

Want some UFO pictures?... We don't need no stinkin UFO pictures.
Pictures are for people without an imagination.... This is radio, let your mind's eye form the pictures

CRM 114

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

zeebo

Quote from: Ward on October 24, 2013, 09:45:06 PM
wow you have really good taste a reader of Dune as well,

oh and Chani is a babe in the book

Thanks yeah I've been going through some of the "best of" lists for sci-fi books recently, and even though I read it along time ago, thought it was worth a re-read and really enjoying it.  Don't you ever wonder, How does something like this come out of one person's mind?  It really makes me wonder sometimes.

littlechris

Quote from: zeebo on October 24, 2013, 09:31:58 PM
First 80's music, now Skyrim .. If you tell me you dig sci-fi books, you must be my seperated-at-birth twin  :)

Thats whats cool about this place, we all have very similar interests even beyond being BIG Artie fans!!!! ;D

SgtRocko

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 24, 2013, 09:42:12 PM
NASA would not have said "no such coference took place", they would have said " we have no documents or records relating to the conference you reference".

Tough call, is Good a liar or a lunatic?

No, NASA would've said "... call is important to us, please stay on the line and the next available operator will be with you shortly. You are caller number 97,888.  Your wait time will be approximately 17 years.  Your call is important to us, please stay on the line...."

steelbot

Quote from: zeebo on October 24, 2013, 09:54:50 PM
Thanks yeah I've been going through some of the "best of" lists for sci-fi books recently, and even though I read it along time ago, thought it was worth a re-read and really enjoying it.  Don't you ever wonder, How does something like this come out of one person's mind?  It really makes me wonder sometimes.
Same way L.Ron.Hubbard created Scientology and The bible....

Surmo

I'm going to try and get my story in MFM, I'm going to try.

Ward

Quote from: steelbot on October 24, 2013, 09:53:19 PM
nice, don't forget Mr. Dorf was in this movie too!

good one steel bring it back to ex wives and ed Dames and Art Bell and we are full circle

steelbot

Quote from: Ward on October 24, 2013, 09:56:18 PM

good one steel bring it back to ex wives and ed Dames and Art Bell and we are full circle
Synchronicity

Ward

Quote from: CRM 114 on October 24, 2013, 09:54:28 PM
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

ok i have no idea why but this has been the funnest night on bellgab live for me tonight ;)

steelbot

I always find myself dancing like the white boy I am in my chair when the bumper music comes on!

Nova

I've been at a tarot class tonight and just got tuned in...how's the guest so far?  And HELLOOOO everybody. :)

shell88

He's definitely got a nice enough voice to fall asleep too. Laudanum is the very nice sounding, suitable word that comes to mind to describe him. 

CRM 114

Thats the Mentants Mantra from the movie version of Dune. Basically they take super-speed to compute.

steelbot

Quote from: Ward on October 24, 2013, 09:57:13 PM
ok i have no idea why but this has been the funnest night on bellgab live for me tonight ;)
Well YOU need the Centa All....errr come around here more often!

Ward

Quote from: zeebo on October 24, 2013, 09:54:50 PM

Frank Herbert yes the Brain Herbert and KJA stuff well it was fun but just didnt really feel like Dune, they felt like the Star Wars prequels.