Author Topic: Change of username  (Read 48599 times)

Re: Change of username
« Reply #720 on: June 14, 2018, 08:15:28 AM »
Whatever you're comfortable with, honey bunch!

Although I don't think anyone here seriously doubts that you are gay and over 50 anyway.

Throw in Muslim and you wish! :D

« Reply #721 on: June 14, 2018, 08:01:04 PM »
For one horrible moment I thought you were going to ask to have your name changed. If you do I will lodge an objection with Llberace. I've just formed the Walks_At_Night appreciation society ('The WANkers Club') and I can't afford to buy new stationery.

Fear not.......

Walks_At_Night I have been and Walks_At_Night I shall be - for as long as the grass grows and the wind blows.

I am most humbled to learn that I have an appreciation society!   I've never been one of the Bellgab cool kids and I am quite touched.
Who wouldn't be?  Especially when the society has such a powerful name as The WANkers Club.   This is an honor indeed!

Sadly, as a humble, broken down, code jockey I don't have the resources of a White Crow to send out WANker Hoodies.  So as
a token of my appreciation, attached is a brief note to the "society".

« Reply #722 on: June 14, 2018, 09:23:40 PM »
Fear not.......

Walks_At_Night I have been and Walks_At_Night I shall be - for as long as the grass grows and the wind blows.

I am most humbled to learn that I have an appreciation society!   I've never been one of the Bellgab cool kids and I am quite touched.
Who wouldn't be?  Especially when the society has such a powerful name as The WANkers Club.   This is an honor indeed!

Sadly, as a humble, broken down, code jockey I don't have the resources of a White Crow to send out WANker Hoodies.  So as
a token of my appreciation, attached is a brief note to the "society".

I saved a copy to the bellgab history folder Walks  :)

« Reply #723 on: June 14, 2018, 09:33:40 PM »
I saved a copy to the bellgab history folder Walks  :)

Wow.  I am indeed humbled.  There has to be some very important hystericalhistorical documents in there.

« Reply #724 on: June 14, 2018, 09:35:45 PM »
Wow.  I am indeed humbled.  There has to be some very important hystericalhistorical documents in there.

The WANker Manifesto, WANkerís Guide to Detroit, WANking for dummies,  ...

« Reply #725 on: June 14, 2018, 09:38:51 PM »
Nope! Sorry, but I'm sticking with the 50 year old former lesbian persona. You can move on but I'll be here to remind you. ;)

Always
the cunt.

« Reply #726 on: June 14, 2018, 09:46:29 PM »

I won't dirty this thread up further but the concept of a WANker Manifesto intrigues me.............

« Reply #727 on: June 14, 2018, 09:49:37 PM »
Whatever you're comfortable with, honey bunch!

Although I don't think anyone here seriously doubts that you are gay and over 50 anyway.

I'm calling it now.  Switched teams when he was a young Catholic alter boy.  Some 65 years ago. 

« Reply #728 on: June 14, 2018, 10:04:46 PM »
And the international runaway best seller currently under consideration by the Noble committee,
 WANks, WANking, WANked: A Dickdr's So Called Life

« Reply #729 on: June 15, 2018, 04:46:41 AM »

Always
the cunt.
Nah, he's confabulating, that's all.

Fourteen

« Reply #730 on: June 15, 2018, 11:40:50 AM »

Always
the cunt.

You should loosen up and try to have a bit more fun, Gunny! I'm prescribing an FBI strength laxative. :D

« Reply #731 on: June 15, 2018, 11:41:53 AM »
You should loosen up and try to have a bit more fun, Gunny! I'm prescribing an FBI strength laxative. :D

I'm shy on the backstory here - what is his major mental malfunction regarding you anyway??? :o

« Reply #732 on: June 15, 2018, 11:42:09 AM »
Nah, he's confabulating, that's all.

Fourteen

Confabulating?! Try confabulous! ;D

You're 50, BTW. ::)

« Reply #733 on: June 15, 2018, 11:44:45 AM »
I'm shy on the backstory here - what is his major mental malfunction regarding you anyway??? :o

We got along great...until I started speaking critically of the FBI...you know, when they started shooting their own citizens and stuff. Now I'm Dr. Dick to him.  :-\

The FBI have tender feelings. :D

« Reply #734 on: June 15, 2018, 11:18:27 PM »
Confabulating?! Try confabulous! ;D

You're 50, BTW. ::)
Okay yes, you have your confabulous streak.  How long have you known my avatar?

Fourteen

« Reply #735 on: June 15, 2018, 11:21:10 PM »
Bend over, RoverPal, your nurse is here.

Fourteen