• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131003 - Linda Moulton Howe - Aliens, Cattle Mutilations, Etc.

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 03, 2013, 06:37:10 PM

DanTSX

Quote from: The General on October 03, 2013, 08:06:00 PM
love this pic of her from Art's website...

so does Jorch

"Hey thbhewr liddle lady.  Wanna thake a wride?  I'll shoe yewwwwwww my alien implthlanth"

And she would be all like....."  Let's just get down to the rectal core"

Tarbaby

Linda is right up there with Hogueland when it comes to nonstop dissertation. Her elocution is still as impeccable as ever. If you follow her and don't let your mind wander she is compelling. Wide range of relevant associated memories, facts, events and history at instant recall.
World traveler and investigator. I think, however, she conflates personal anecdote (or projection or fantasy or even fabrication) for "fact" and then looks for forensic evidence to support or weave around the person's story. I'm sure it's an occupational hazard; love Linda.

Rico999

Out of all the old regulars, Linda Moulton Howe is by far the best, IMO.  Have you been to her website "Earthfiles?"  This woman is prolific, to say the least.  I have total respect for her obvious professionalism.  I don't think she started out to get into the paranormal, either --  when the strangeness of the cattle mutilation story became apparent, the whole thing just came to her.

On her recent appearance on "Dark Matter," she was much more open than ever, with some very startling revelations that we haven't heard from her before....probably because it was Art she was talking to and not the sleeping George, who probably has Tommy poke him when it's time for a commercial when LMH is on Coast.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Rico999 on October 08, 2013, 10:52:32 PM
Out of all the old regulars, Linda Moulton Howe is by far the best, IMO.  Have you been to her website "Earthfiles?"  This woman is prolific, to say the least.  I have total respect for her obvious professionalism.  I don't think she started out to get into the paranormal, either --  when the strangeness of the cattle mutilation story became apparent, the whole thing just came to her.

On her recent appearance on "Dark Matter," she was much more open than ever, with some very startling revelations that we haven't heard from her before....probably because it was Art she was talking to and not the sleeping George, who probably has Tommy poke him when it's time for a commercial when LMH is on Coast.

I could not agree with you more. Linda is an allstar and her professionalism is unmatched, IMO. She is inspirational for aspiring female journalists who are looking to do more than report on celebrity fashion and the like. She is simply the best, bar none. Fantastic show.

area51drone

LOL, now I KNOW you guys are joking.   Linda being professional... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH    There is no such thing in the "paranormal."  When LMH says "anal core" with a straight face, she's delivering the perfect comedy line, and she does it with such style and panache, you almost have to love her.  But I don't.

onan

Quote from: area51drone on October 10, 2013, 11:53:32 AM
LOL, now I KNOW you guys are joking.   Linda being professional... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH    There is no such thing in the "paranormal."  When LMH says "anal core" with a straight face, she's delivering the perfect comedy line, and she does it with such style and panache, you almost have to love her.  But I don't.

Does that include Art?

awake

Quote from: area51drone on October 10, 2013, 11:53:32 AM
I know, LMH is hilarious but I think she really believes that aliens travel across space to core out animal colons.  I chalk it up to hubris, humans really think we are something special....

area51drone

Quote from: onan on October 10, 2013, 04:14:27 PM
Does that include Art?

Art is a radio talk show host, not a paranormal "journalist" or "investigative reporter."   It's a totally different profession.   If Art were claiming that he was, then I'd put him that box too. 

Centurion40

That Linda basically called Jonathan Reed a bullshit artist only gives her an enhanced degree of credibility in my book.  Not that my book has many pages....  ::)

Falkie2013

Quote from: Centurion40 on October 11, 2013, 10:41:42 AM
That Linda basically called Jonathan Reed a bullshit artist only gives her an enhanced degree of credibility in my book.  Not that my book has many pages....  ::)

Maybe one of you graphics oriented guys should design a graph each week which would show the level of bullshit the guests are putting out based on our collective comments.
Hmm, a bullshit rating system ?
Maybe a real time meter ?

Wintermute

I don't find Linda all that reasonable. But I 110% agree that Reed is a bullshit artist. Like I posted before, I have no clue why Art let him on the air.

Quote from: Centurion40 on October 11, 2013, 10:41:42 AM

I didn't read through all the posts on this thread, did anyone pick up on Linda's giggle when JC came on?

Jackstar

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 11, 2013, 11:37:58 PMdid anyone pick up on Linda's giggle when JC came on?
Yes. I'm considering making it my ringtone.

Spinner

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 11, 2013, 11:37:58 PM
I didn't read through all the posts on this thread, did anyone pick up on Linda's giggle when JC came on?
Sure did, and mentioned it at the time it happened.
Page 15
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=4769.420

pate

I just noticed, Linda, that you haven't been a guest on Art's show in quite some time.

I'd love to hear you two have another conversation!

Y'all have some sort of Rappaport (sp) that is indescribable...

Just Me

Beside being miss idaho 1963, she's 73 years old now.

One of the best investigative journalist of weird shit, eva