• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131003 - Linda Moulton Howe - Aliens, Cattle Mutilations, Etc.

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 03, 2013, 06:37:10 PM

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on October 03, 2013, 08:06:13 PM
That little twerp who was on the other week should listen and take notes on how a professional investigates and presents a case.

You must have esp, you read my mind.

jazmunda

Quote from: midnight on October 03, 2013, 08:06:59 PM
Oh my gosh, this is the first time I've heard the TMZ thing.  Wow.  Do people really listen to this?

Unfortunately for humanity yes. :(

scottydawg

Welcome back Linda to the Light side of the Force! From the disciples of Atry Wan Kenobi ;D
Don't be attracted back to the darkside by Darth Snoory! >:(

Hey all, decided i'd stop lurking and start posting. We'll find out if that was a good decision or a bad one. First round is on me.

SaucyRossy

Sirius has really gone above and beyond for us and Art. Love it.

aldousburbank

Quote from: VagaBondDennis on October 03, 2013, 08:09:26 PM
Hey all, decided i'd stop lurking and start posting. We'll find out if that was a good decision or a bad one. First round is on me.
Yo, VBD! 'Sup?

Northcoaster

I'll take a scotch. And welcome.

phrodo

Welcome to the denizens Denny ... I'll have another Jack n Coke  :D

jazmunda

Quote from: The General on October 03, 2013, 08:10:38 PM
I hope her tape recorder still beeps every 10 seconds.

Surely she is using a digital one these days unless she is like Barbara McBeth from the GIS and prefers the tape medium.

werfold

Hello everyone watched this forum since the beginning, just wanted to say Hi!

Northcoaster

No wonder the powers that be shut the government down. They don't want the announcement!

jazmunda

I love how Art seemlessly segueways into live commercials. Total professional.

steelbot

HA - I love his transitions, I thought he was talking about his weather was bad so he was gonna lose power tonight, or LMH was, as MY power is in jeoparody as well, due to weather!

SaucyRossy

Quote from: werfold on October 03, 2013, 08:13:15 PM
Hello everyone watched this forum since the beginning, just wanted to say Hi!
Greetings, how do you like dark matter so far

Damnit this is so good having Art back on the air! It's like Dolemite came out of prison and back to the old neighborhood to run things the way they should be! Oh Dolemite, I'm so happy.

Hi Bellgabbers, you vaguely loveable people, you.

Gotta get up at 5, so settling off to drift off to Dark Matters, with a replay tomorrow. I do enjoy LMH's dedication and research. This should be a good show. Happy listening everybody.

Northcoaster

I have to admit. I ordered the solar observer radio and the senta ally.

Can anyone explain why I am trapped listening to Covino and Rich on Indie?  Where is Art???  I want to break into tears like Tom Servo..

steelbot

I love that scream is coming commercial - should be art's bump for spooky matter!