• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130930 - Michael Heiser - UFOlogy

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 30, 2013, 05:01:50 PM

Chine

Had to wormhole Art. Kinda tired of this guest assuming those who believe in a Creator / Divine are only Christian. When many other cultures, spiritual practices embrace The Divine / Creator.

Cynnie

Quote from: Roswells on September 30, 2013, 09:52:05 PM

This,
Sugar dumpling (I prefer just plain sugar).
Pshaw , dumplings are delicious

Roswells

Quote from: phrodo on September 30, 2013, 09:53:05 PM
Sadly some folks think they're smarter than the one who created all.   :-\
Sadly some people are just stupid, full of shit or nuts!

widespread1

Quote from: phrodo on September 30, 2013, 09:53:05 PM
Sadly some folks think they're smarter than the one who created all.   :-\

I have met the creator and he is smart as F$%@!

WildCard

I really like this interview. Thought it would suck based on only hearing him w/ sNooron.

PrairieGhost

I'm hoping for open lines soon. I don't hate this guest but he just dismisses everything!

CampsieNP

I freaked out not getting to listen to Art last Thursday. That was not pleasant.

I try not to be critical about an Dark Matter show, but I am not jazzed about this guest. I'd rather listen to Art read stories or perhaps open lines tonight.

I also get annoyed when everyone has to worry about what religious fundamentalists might think if their core beliefs are challenged.
Art keeps bringing this up with all the UFO guests. Is he worried about his catholic wife and her beliefs? I say just put the information out there and let them deal with it. I liked it better when Art was married to a witch than a catholic (only sort of kidding).
But I still am enjoying having a new Art Bell show to listen to. I have not missed a minute since he has returned.

Roswells

Quote from: Cynnie on September 30, 2013, 09:53:26 PM
Pshaw , dumplings are delicious
They are delicious!  As delicious as hearing Art Bell's voice, but much later into the witching hours.

phrodo

The "THUNDER" is indeed back -- and even enhanced a bit!  ;D

dortmunder

Has anyone noticed that Hoagland will be back tomorrow? Wonder if he'll make one of his "anouncements". This oughta be good.

onan

I think this guy is more interesting than hoagland or strieber.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Chine on September 30, 2013, 09:53:14 PM
Had to wormhole Art. Kinda tired of this guest assuming those who believe in a Creator / Divine are Christian. When many other cultures, spiritual practices embrace The Divine / Creator.
We had a guest who didn't believe in religion and now who has a problem with people of the Christian faith.
What's next ?
A guy wo doesn't believe in anything including being interviewed by Art.
Art needs to not have this kind of guest on. They're both boring and really dumb in their flawed suppositions and opinionated opinons.
I also see a lot of bigotry with this guest as well.

bigchucka

Quote from: Roswells on September 30, 2013, 09:52:05 PM
Ahhhh reading the pre-commentary for me, makes listening later even more interesting.  I will be looking for the fart.

This,
Sugar dumpling (I prefer just plain sugar).

I hear it's healthier than ricin-laced Stevia.

Chine

Quote from: shell88 on September 30, 2013, 09:57:18 PM
Beautiful song year of the cat!

Yes...perfection. And adore your sniper kitty avatar.

Cynnie

Quote from: bigchucka on September 30, 2013, 09:57:45 PM

Oh god im gonna miss breaking bad

onan

Quote from: bigchucka on September 30, 2013, 09:57:45 PM

Yeah I bet the stevia sales may have slowed today.

widespread1

He has been following closely the story of Adam and Eve for the past 2 or 3 years.  ::)

Roswells

Cynnie

Quote from: onan on September 30, 2013, 09:57:23 PM
I think this guy is more interesting than hoagland or strieber.

I have high hopes for strieber ..im hoping he unloads a new bag of crazy

onan

Quote from: Cynnie on September 30, 2013, 10:00:50 PM
I have high hopes for strieber ..im hoping he unloads a new bag of crazy

He would be the goto guy on that... nice wording.

I just think I heard Art's head hit the table when he nodded off.... :P

Ward

i think Heiser is a fascinating guest. Yes i am more interested in his argument about the errors in Sitchin and other Ancient Aliens proponents works, then other topic he discusses but its an intelligent rational conversation for the most part, nothing super controversial but entertaining and intelligent at the same time. At least getting some people outside of the MJ-12 proponents to look at the documents was a good thing.

Heiser is not just a Christian, he is an evangelist.

Cynnie

Oooo..he knows alllll the languages ..ladida

Roswells

Art needs to learn who the NOORY ONLY guests are, that's what's coming through loud and clear.  One person to 73 like what's happening?  Bad stats.