• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130916 - Michio Kaku - Physics and show premiere

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 16, 2013, 06:46:07 AM

SgtRocko

I think it's safe to assume that he will NOT be making any appearances on Coast To Coast AM, based on his venting on Premier.

SOOOO good to have him back (though Art... NO ED DAMES!!!)

Procreative Calisthenics has just been added to my lexicon. LMAO ART!

jazmunda

He should have gone head to head with Premiere and destroyed them based on this story.

analog kid

It was Jeff Rense and someone else who were in on that?

phrodo

Quote from: ThisSpaceForRent on September 16, 2013, 08:15:02 PM
Procreative Calisthenics has just been added to my lexicon. LMAO ART!

Serious LOLs at that ... and may I urge anyone who hasn't already done so to cancel their streamlink accounts...

someguy

SaucyRossy

Art is back and sounds as sharp as ever. I love that he is laying the ground work!!!

ziznak

he stayed classy with it... I so wanted to hear him curse a bit tho.  I like that he's asking callers not use bad language as well even though its allowed...

Art Bell is a mother fucking class act!

zeebo

He's only been on 20 mins. and already sounds warmed up and ready to rock.  Go Art!

MikeJ

Glad to hear no foul language.  Leave that to no talents like Stern.

Billythekid

It's finally happening!!!  Welcome back Art you've been missed as the major influx of traffic to Bellgab shows!  I'll be listening, today and going forward.  Also, cancelled my Coast Insider (which I was thinking of doing even before the Dark Matter announcement)... And yes I let them know why in the survey they requested 😃

I've been waiting for this for years, literally.

-btk

jazmunda

Someone was right about having to pay to get a message to Art on Facebook if you are not one of his 5000 friends.

eddie dean

My house filled with the  booming, deep voice of Art Bell sounds so good!
Welcome back Art

SgtRocko

How on EARTH will we ever live without 3 shows a week where they spend 4 hours singing the praises of Cumin/Channa Masala/Curry/Lawry's Seasoning Salt and how it cures Bunions, Cancer, Psoriasis, and bad cheques????

lava filling

Quote from: someguy on September 16, 2013, 08:21:17 PM
Who else just immediately went to the Worm Hole?

Guilty!

Also, congrats to the Coincidence Kid on the guess.  It was a good choice!

jazmunda