• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130916 - Michio Kaku - Physics and show premiere

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 16, 2013, 06:46:07 AM

jazmunda

Art needs to do something about this lead in show. He will lose potential listeners as people light themselves on fire or hang themselves listening to this crap.

ziznak

whoa just had hosting error msg here... these here boards are getting slapped around like a loose house-wife!!  got willidee's stream going and last i checked there was 4 streams on shoutcast for dark matters.  good stuff... can't wait!!!

Renaldo

hahaha the forum's having issues with the traffic. 

MINUTES AWAY.

The General

Quote from: jazmunda on September 16, 2013, 08:00:22 PM
Art needs to do something about this lead in show. He will lose potential listeners as people light themselves on fire or hang themselves listening to this crap.
It could be worse, it could be George Noory

ziznak

whoa just had hosting error msg here... these here boards are getting slapped around like a loose house-wife!!  got willidee's stream going and last i checked there was 4 streams on shoutcast for dark matters.  good stuff... can't wait!!!

SaucyRossy

Yup that's the perfect intro song.

He sounds so great.

Renaldo

Yep, goosebumps. Yes, taking a ride, mother truckers.

someguy

Coastgab up and down more times than a new brides pajamas.  Art crashing websites again.

Renaldo

Board is crashing so hard I'm going to lay off it a bit and discuss it later.

SaucyRossy

I'm getting emotional listening to him talk about this.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 16, 2013, 08:10:01 PM
I'm getting emotional listening to him talk about this.

I'm with you brother! This is something Art doesn't have to give us and he is and it means a lot.

MABUSE

Dear George:

In the words of Sean Connery of Celebrity Jeopardy fame:

Suck it, suck it long and suck it hard.
After all, sucking is what you are best at.

So, enjoy your forte and your karmic reality of becoming obscure and obsolete even in your own perception.
Know that legions have followed Art through it all with the loyalty he deserves and has earned. 
While you and Tommy
sit there in the dark, watching the candles snuff out one by one as the champagne warms, the icing melts and the balloons deflate
guestless at the "party" that is now over.  You've earned it.

**M**