• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory is so dreamy!

Started by elbee, August 14, 2013, 04:27:28 PM

elbee

I feel so incredibly exited that the FAMOUS George Noory has joined our forum!

It almost makes me feel like I'M FAMOUS TOO!!!

This is h'incredubul!

I really hope someone with a slutty avatar posts on here so I can salivate over them whilst w*nking into my week old burrito! (Hey! Basement dwellers have to eat too!)

Oh! Can you feel how much I'm GUSHING with pride and small-mindedness?! The many other more interesting people (who also happen to have been on the forum for years not months!) are un-important to me because I frikin' lu-huv celebrities! 

Maybe me and Dave will get MARRIED and live in Hawaii in our make believe studio! What a FREAKIN' hoot!

I'm so in love with with Jorch I am tripping over my back-feet!

;)

Grov505th

DigitalGuy

Quote from: El Bee on August 14, 2013, 04:27:28 PM
I feel so incredibly exited that the FAMOUS George Noory has joined our forum!

It almost makes me feel like I'M FAMOUS TOO!!!

This is h'incredubul!

I really hope someone with a slutty avatar posts on here so I can salivate over them whilst w*nking into my week old burrito! (Hey! Basement dwellers have to eat too!)

Oh! Can you feel how much I'm GUSHING with pride and small-mindedness?! The many other more interesting people (who also happen to have been on the forum for years not months!) are un-important to me because I frikin' lu-huv celebrities! 

Maybe me and Dave will get MARRIED and live in Hawaii in our make believe studio! What a FREAKIN' hoot!

I'm so in love with with Jorch I am tripping over my back-feet!

;)

You just want to smell his mustache and lap up the embedded pizza roll crumbs.  ;)

bateman

Quote from: DigitalGuy on August 14, 2013, 05:23:10 PM
You just want to smell his mustache and lap up the embedded pizza roll crumbs.  ;)

Nucky Nolan

I must admit that I felt a small tingle go up my leg when I saw his first post. Luckily, that was just an ant.

aldousburbank

I object to the title of this thread. If it is not a violation of the TOS, well, it should be.