• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Your Dream Guest Lineup for the First Week

Started by jazmunda, July 31, 2013, 05:40:31 AM

jazmunda

With forty five days or so to go until the start of a new era in the Art Bell saga, I thought it would be fun for everyone to list their dream lineup for the first week of shows. Keep in mind that there are only 4 shows a week.

Here's my list:

1. Open lines - all night to get the welcome backs and how much we missed you out of the way. I'm sure the show will start up with a long monologue of what's been happening in the interim, an update on how all the ABs are doing and don't forget the cats. Hopefully we'll get some juicy gossip on the PremRad situation.
2. Michio Kaku
3. GIS - I know they are not everyones cup of tea but I've always enjoyed them and it would be good to hear what they've caught in the past few years.
4. Dean Radin - Something on mass consciousness. I always found those show fascinating. I think there was also a woman who used to be on too but I can't remember her name.

Anyway, feel free to post your lists too and try and keep it down to 4 for the first week of shows.

stevesh

1. Open lines.

2. Graham Hancock

3. Michio Kaku

4. Linda Moulton Howe

Eddie Coyle

Kreskin is welcomed back to the show, only if he wears a tampon on his head in Times Square.

After Kreskin consents to this, and wears the tampon on his head, Art says "fuck you"(it's satellite, ya know dirty talk allowed) and karate kicks him in the privates.

After humiliating and physically assaulting Kreskin, Art retires saying that his comeback was constructed merely as a way of fucking with Kreskin one last time.

Hey, it's my dream show.

kf5iwe

George Noory. No, really. Art can say "George, How are YYYEEEEWWWW!!!! Been doing anything lately? Now George where can we get your books?

Foodlion

David John Oats maybe?

Can't these two bury the hatchet after 14 years of bitterness?

stenjay

I personally would like to see how Art reacts on the air to Hoagland's latest level of craziness.  He pretty much went off the deep end fully and finally to me when he did a show last summer or so where he claimed that what was depicted in the film Jack Carter more or less actually happened and that it was a little wink at the true believers from the secret space agency within NASA.  Hahahahahaha.  Love that guy.  I know he ticks a lot of people off because of how delusional he is, but I think it is absolutely delicious to listen to and would love to hear Bell react to him.

sampson2625

1. Paris Hilton
2. The Royal Baby
3. Lady Gaga

lol. Kidding, I think he should bring on Ed Dames and lace into him for the first hour. For hour 2 he can have Richard C Hoaglund being whipped live on air by Jesse Ventura.

HorrorRetro

First night open lines.

Graham Hancock

Richard Sauder -- but only if he's discussing underground bases, not his more esoteric stuff.

Peter Davenport.

Add a little LMH in the mix, and I think that would be a great opening week.

tweet75

eveyln paglini prediction show

guests discussing our current world and financial situations
and lots of unscreened  open lines

I expect to hear the occasional F bomb and other four letter words from art and guests

ACE of CLUBS

Alex Jones. 
Richard Hoagland
George Knapp

Morgus

Linda Howe
John Lear
Dr. Michio Kaku
Whitley Strieber
Richard Hoagland

Nucky Nolan

Stanton Friedman or Whitley Strieber could welcome Art Bell back to the airwaves before they discuss recent news about "flying saucers" and "little green men". Loren Coleman, who rarely talks with George Noory, could give updates on cryptids on the next show. It would be nice to hear Jeff Bellanger wax rhapsodic on spooks of the non-spying kind, as he has a rational take on ghosts. Charles Tart could round out the week with his informed views on psychic phenomena.

I'd like Art Bell to talk about his life and recent decisions for the first show and then do open lines all night. For the remaining shows in the week I'd like overviews on a bunch of topics with a variety of guests. One night could be all about UFOs and the most relevant/interesting highlights since he was last on the radio. Then he could do a similar thing with a few different topics which would set the stage in terms of subject matter and a taste of potential guests down the road.

Open lines

Madman Marcum

Mel Waters

Dr. David Anderson

jazmunda

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 01, 2013, 06:07:08 PM

Madman Marcum

Has he been heard from since 95?

It would be great if he was on with Art now saying that he just stepped out of his "Time Machine Portal" into 2013 from 1995 to discover that Art just came back on the air. Hilarity ensues.

Quote from: jazmunda on August 01, 2013, 06:19:04 PM

It would be great if he was on with Art now saying that he just stepped out of his "Time Machine Portal" into 2013 from 1995 to discover that Art just came back on the air. Hilarity ensues.
There was a rumor he died from electricution.

Can you blame him for not wanting to subject himself to Dave. I mean seriously some stuff dave has said I can not unlisten too.

Morgus

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 01, 2013, 06:07:08 PM
Madman Marcum
Mel Waters
Dr. David Anderson
All those guys from the 90s mysteriously disappeared years ago.
Madman probably jumped thru his time portal and Mel fell into his hole?  8)

Ravenna

Graham Hancock
Whitley Strieber
Peter Davenport
Evelyn Paglini
Frances Kermeen (re: the Myrtles Plantation hauntings)
Zak Bagans (re: investigating hauntings)
Giorgio Tsoukalos (re: the ancient aliens)
S.T. Joshi (re: H.P. Lovecraft)
Stephen King (re: writing horror stories)

(Since that's 9, four of those guests can carry over to week two).

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on August 01, 2013, 02:39:55 AM
Stanton Friedman or Whitley Strieber could welcome Art Bell back to the airwaves before they discuss recent news about "flying saucers" and "little green men". Loren Coleman, who rarely talks with George Noory, could give updates on cryptids on the next show. It would be nice to hear Jeff Bellanger wax rhapsodic on spooks of the non-spying kind, as he has a rational take on ghosts. Charles Tart could round out the week with his informed views on psychic phenomena.

I need to delay each guest by a day. The first show should be an introduction. Both guests and "civilians" could call Art. Welcome him back to the airwaves.

Quote from: Morgus on August 01, 2013, 07:15:14 PM
All those guys from the 90s mysteriously disappeared years ago.
Madman probably jumped thru his time portal and Mel fell into his hole?  8)

David Anderson should be around.

That would be an awesome way to start the show. Epic weirdness.

Rico999

Here's my "first week" (and second week) list:

Mel Waters
Richard C Hoagland
Linda Moulton Howe
Whitely Streiber
John Lear
Evelyn Paglini
Red Elk
Michio Kaku
Peter Davenport
William McKibben
Open Lines

Haven't heard from "Mel" for years, but it's probably because Art hasn't been doing the show. 

I wonder if RCH and LMH can appear on Art's show because of contractual obligations to Coast.  I'm pretty sure that they're the only ones who actually receive a stipend from the show to defray research costs.  It might be they've signed a "non compete" or exclusive appearance agreement with Coast.

Rico999

On the other hand, knowing that Art seems to be the kind of guy who moves forward, I'm sure we're going to be treated to a whole new group of great, cutting edge guests -- and a few nuts thrown in as well.   

And those unscreened lines.   

Uncle Duke

George Noory.
I think it would be great.
Art should call him out, pubically invite him on the show. Noory said he would come on if he was invited. Ok lets hear it!

basswood

I'd love to hear Art just talk about what's new and what's been happening in the first week, without all the self-congratulatory secret door guest lines with sycophants welcoming him back like Dave Noorie prefers. For the second week, I have to stick with the classics: 1) Peter Davenport, 2) GIS, 3) Michio Kaku, and 4) Graham Hancock (possibly with a special report from LMH thrown in).

Foodlion

Quote from: Ravenna on August 01, 2013, 10:43:09 PM
Graham Hancock
Whitley Strieber
Peter Davenport
Evelyn Paglini
Frances Kermeen (re: the Myrtles Plantation hauntings)
Zak Bagans (re: investigating hauntings)
Giorgio Tsoukalos (re: the ancient aliens)
S.T. Joshi (re: H.P. Lovecraft)
Stephen King (re: writing horror stories)

(Since that's 9, four of those guests can carry over to week two).
Ive stayed the the Myrtle plantation INN for two nights. It had some slightly spook events, but I think it's 99% overly hyped.

tig

I think Steven King, as someone said, would be a really good guest for Art to interview.  Not so much about writing as the psychological aspects of telling horror stories.

Someone from NIDS - what, if anything, has NIDS been up to?  Or interview Bigelow about his space hotel.

Lately I've been reading about Santeria.  If Art could find someone willing to talk about that religion, I bet that would be interesting.

I'm not too interested in listening to more LMH, Ed Dames, etc. except as nostalgic vignettes.  On the other hand, I seem to be able to listen to Richard C. Hoagland reruns for hours on end, so I'm not sure my opinion's worth anything.

Quote from: tig on August 02, 2013, 08:46:39 PM
I think Steven King, as someone said, would be a really good guest for Art to interview.  Not so much about writing as the psychological aspects of telling horror stories.

Someone from NIDS - what, if anything, has NIDS been up to?  Or interview Bigelow about his space hotel.

Lately I've been reading about Santeria.  If Art could find someone willing to talk about that religion, I bet that would be interesting.

I'm not too interested in listening to more LMH, Ed Dames, etc. except as nostalgic vignettes.  On the other hand, I seem to be able to listen to Richard C. Hoagland reruns for hours on end, so I'm not sure my opinion's worth anything.

Your 2â,¬ are worth the same as everyone else's. I agree with you LMH is over exposed on coast, tired of listening to her and Dames.