• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp LIVE on YouTube

Started by perry, November 02, 2012, 03:11:56 PM

perry

Hello again!

I made a post in regard to an interview I'll be streaming live from my YouTube channel on the George Knapp thread already, but thought I'd create a new one for anyone who might not have seen it. This is what I wrote in that thread:

QuoteI emailed Knapp and requested he be a guest on a live show for my YouTube channel and wouldn't you know, he responded and said he'd be happy to do it.

We're going to set up a time after YT enables the live feature on my channel (which takes awhile) but it should be soon.

Anyway, I'm no interviewer so I'll be counting on viewer participation. The beauty of YT's native live feature is the real time commenting where I'll hopefully field questions from viewers.

I'm a long time lurker on here (registered but rarely post) and think this community could make a live event with Knapp an amazing and fun experience for him.

Hopefully, if everything goes well, I'd like to have other Coast-type guests on in the future.

So yeah, I was wondering if I could post a thread notice about a week before the live stream? I'd REALLY love to have a few members here participate. A subscription to my channel is NOT required. Anyone can comment/ask questions.

A few weeks ago my LIVE feature was enabled and I've been familiarizing myself with the software and process since.  Now I'm confident enough with the technical side to move forward and start planning the event.

The first thing I wanted to do before contacting Knapp again is invite you all to submit your questions via Google Moderator where I'll be choosing the most popular (or all of them, depending on how many we can get) to ask.  The link where you can submit your questions is http://goo.gl/mod/QqIg.

To use this Google product you will need a gmail account.  If for whatever reason you refuse to sign up for a Google account, feel free to post your questions on this thread.  You will also have the opportunity to ask questions during the live-stream but depending on how many people attend, and how quickly the comment box is going, I might not see it.

Once I get a few good questions for Knapp (questions I'll be using in the first part of the live-stream before fielding live questions) I will then email him requesting a date a time to hold the interview.  I am very flexible with availability so this all depends on when it would be convenient for him, which could be very little notice.  Once I know the date and time, I'll post it on CoastGab.

Like I've already mentioned in the Knapp thread, I'm not going to be asking him questions that are disrespectful toward C2C or the other hosts.  Accepting my request to an interview under the condition of flexible scheduling and giving me, a virtual nobody, the opportunity to chat with him on my channel is deserving of respect.  Please keep this in mind when submitting your questions. :)

Thank you MV for allowing me to post this thread, and thanks in advance to everyone who participates!

P.

ETA: You can ask as many questions as you'd like and if you're using Google Moderator, please submit each question separately so we could vote for them individually. Thanks.

coaster

very cool. I can understand not wanting to ask questions regarding c2c. Id love to see Knapp take over Noorys spot though. Ill try to think of some questions.

Sardondi

Quote from: coaster on November 02, 2012, 03:47:28 PM
....Id love to see Knapp take over Noorys spot though.....

Yes. To me Knapp is most like Art of all the other C2C hosts, even sounding somewhat like him. He's so thorough and prepared. A real professional...and it shows every time he takes the mic.

ziznak

I logged in and voted on a couple questions... then I tried to think of one myself and hit a wall... I'll come up with a good one it just might take me a lil while.

perry

Thanks for the questions everyone.

I just sent Knapp an email letting him know that I'm now ready when he is. I'll update this thread when I have confirmation on a date and time. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, there may be little notice so subscribing to this thread would ensure you don't miss it! If you do miss it, no worries - it will be recorded and posted on YT afterward.

Again, thanks!