• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

UFOs

Started by ArtBellFan, April 08, 2008, 08:39:26 PM

Are some flying saucers extraterrestrial in origin?

Yes
8 (61.5%)
No
1 (7.7%)
Not Sure
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: September 19, 2013, 09:57:21 PM

M Knight

Quote from: fysisist on July 27, 2011, 01:23:55 PM
I have read several news reports over the past few days that the famous photo of a triangular UFO over Belgium in 1989 was in fact hoaxed.  The guy who reported the sighting and picture came out and said he hoaxed it.  That is very interesting since that photo has found its way into many many books, documentaries, etc as evidence of the reality of UFOs and the Belgian flap of 89-90, and was believed to be one of the most authenticated photos of a UFO ever taken.  A lot of UFO "investigators" are wiping egg off their face, or at least they should be.

How does one "authenticate" a UFO photo?  The very concept of authentication does not make sense until we actually have a "real UFO" to provide a common point of reference.

It true, it`s a little disappointing. However, I never considered the photo to be of great importance with regard to the UFO movement.

Now, if the JAL flight 1628 crew, and tower radar operators admitted to hoaxing the `86 sighting over Alaska, then that would be a really bad day for UFO enthusiasts everywhere.

fysisist

Quote from: M Knight on September 19, 2011, 06:53:30 AM

How does one "authenticate" a UFO photo?  The very concept of authentication does not make sense until we actually have a "real UFO" to provide a common point of reference.

A good point.  Bruce Maccabee has written about the techniques used in photometric analysis, etc. that should give a scientific basis for whether a photograph was hoaxed.  This was in reference to the Gulf Breeze / Ed Walters photos.  But I think this situation now calls into question all UFO photos that have generally been accepted as "not a hoax". 

b_dubb

i never thought that photo was very compelling

There is a UFO Disclosure Petition on Whitehouse.gov website! Every signature counts!
Make your voice heard!
Takes less than 1 minute!
Non-U.S. Citizens CAN PARTICIPATE
http://whitehouse.gov/gKC
http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/disclosure_petition.htm

It stays up until Oct 22, 2011

Please help Steven Bassett out

fysisist

Steven Basset is a clown.  If you aliens are out there, please take this monkey off our backs.  Take him back to your home world and give us a break, PLEASE.

stevesh

No, they don't, with this or any other administration. No division of the federal government gives a fat rat's ass about what you think about this issue or any other.

ufoman6767

Call with your "real" stories of ufo sightings or encounters.  Talk with other's and share your stories.  Five, zero, three, 697, five, six, zero, five.

Vatar

Is this like Love Line for UFO encounters?

ufoman6767

Lol, sure..you could call it that.  Going to try to have some folks calling in this evening arount 1AM EST, so check it out.  Tell anyone who has a story to call in.  Should be a fun time.

Eddie Coyle

Is this like the "Cocaine Hotline" of years gone by?

I used to call and ask if they delivered...

ufoman6767

Lol, no, not quite.  Just a couple of friends looking for ufo or paranormal stories to share.  Looking to have folks call in around 1am.  Five, zero, three, 697, five, six, zero, five

POSTED ON THE WHITEHOUSE.GOV WEBSITE.
IT NEEDS 150 TO GET LISTED
CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE 5 MINUTES TO HELP SIGN THANKS.

We petition the obama administration to:
Provide The Public An Honest Explanation Into The 2008 Sighting of an Unknown Aerial Object Above Stephenville, Texas.
Radar data confirms Unidentified Aerial Objects were flying above Stephenville, Texas on January 8th, 2008. The witnesses were experienced pilots, law enforcement, and dozens of citizens. To this date they still have not been given a full explanation. MUFON's analysis of the radar data obtained through freedom of information act from the National Weather Service and the FAA show that unknown flying objects were on a direct course to President Bush's Crawford ranch and were separate from any known F-16 jets. The unknown radar targets, did not have required transponders, and exhibited strange flight characteristics beyond civilian or military aircraft. After 911 the public deserves a full and honest explanation.

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/%21/petition/provide-public-honest-explanation-2008-sighting-unknown-aerial-object-above-stephenville-texas/8JMFRVM8?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

Avi

I feel bad that this critical post hasn't received a single reply until now. I must tell you that the Stephenville sightings were set up from Shepherd AFB. Sorry.

"WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO immediately investigate UFO/ET Disclosure efforts during the Clinton administration - the Rockefeller Initiative."

Disclosure Petition II - The Rockefeller Initiative

The Obama administration has formally stated, "The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race."

If true, what was Clinton's Office of Science and Technology Policy investigating from March 1993 to October 1996 in concert with billionaire, Clinton friend, Laurance Rockefeller?

Those who knew and have not spoken publicly of this initiative include: President Bill Clinton, Sec. of State Hillary Clinton, Obama transition chairman John Podesta, Sec. of Defense Leon Panetta, Vice President Al Gore and Gov. Bill Richardson.

Confirming Documents: http://tinyurl.com/8x7k9lf  /  www.presidentialufo.com/bill-clinton

How to sign the petition:

Use the link above (http://wh.gov/8wh) to go directly to the petition.  (Or go to www.whitehouse.gov  "We the People" and find the petition.)

Click on "Create an Account"

Enter your email address, first name and last name. (City and State or City and Country are optional)

Receive an email back from the White House

Click on the Verification link.

Use the provided Password to log in to "We the People" and sign petitions.

"We the People" is a large project involving millions of accounts and signatures and the site does have problems from time to time.  Occasionally the site is down for maintenance and modifications.   Also:

Some browsers work better with "We the People" than others.  Internet Explorer seems to be the most dependable.

If you are still having problems logging in or signing, it sometimes helps to clear cookies and start over.

You must log in each time you return to the site.

You can change the password to your account by clicking on "Edit Profile" at the bottom of the page.

The second Disclosure petition was specifically formulated to challenge the White House formal statement of November 4, 2011 that, "The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race. In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye."

Disclosure Petition I and the White House response generated more media coverage worldwide than all other posted petitions combined.  The political media have taken notice.  Should Disclosure Petition II quickly acquire the needed 25,000 signatures, it will generate a global news coverage and the impact on the Disclosure process could be dramatic.   But this depends upon you.   Sign the petition.   Share the direct link to the petition via social media, websites, blogs and email lists.   Use the "We the People"  feedback page to respectfully explain why you feel the issue is of great importance and to request a serious and comprehensive response from the White House.

http://wh.gov/8wh

UFO-ET Disclosure Petition -Rockefeller Initiative-Update-feb24 2012.mpg

b_dubb

I feel ... given the likelihood we'll go to war with Iran ... that UFOs and UFO petitions are kind of silly. But that's just me

blackshap9

yes.. lets put all your personal information into a database so when the aliens show up they know who to zap first! Good idea. Who thinks of this stuff?!? (I almost forgot...please include your credit card information when you fill out the form because every thousand petitioner wins a prize!)

Three possible outcomes that all suck.
1) they say UFOs don't exist (Sucks..more Noory bullshit and income at home dot com crap!)
2) they say, "How can we say something exists that we have not identified   yet??? (Same sh*t different day.)
3) Yes you got us, they exist...(and we're at war with them...and we're losing...)
I'd rather listen to Art Bell fart in the shower than a c2cam show with george noory   :(-

This is a couple months old but I just stumbled across it and found it fascinating ... a really thorough debunking of Robert Hastings UFO vs. ICBM story that was received with much fanfare last year. I have Reality Uncovered on my RSS feed but apparently their feed is broken or something because I didn't get this update and just manually found the report. Anyway, it starts here, if anyone is interested:

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/2011/12/by-their-works-shall-ye-know-them-part-1/

I say top secret jets and spy planes, NOT ufo's (alien craft).

Eddie Coyle

Lots of wasted time,energy and money at Area 51. But probably nothing interplanetary.

Morgus

Both.
The secret plane stuff is at the regular Area 51 upper levels.
The ET and captured ET craft is at lower levels and at the separate super-secret S4 area.  8)