• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

UFOs

Started by ArtBellFan, April 08, 2008, 08:39:26 PM

Are some flying saucers extraterrestrial in origin?

Yes
8 (61.5%)
No
1 (7.7%)
Not Sure
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: September 19, 2013, 09:57:21 PM

Grimace

Quote from: ziznak on July 20, 2012, 05:26:54 PM
it's also where they mass produce cat smack

I only grow my cats the best in feline substances.

Juan

60-volumes of UFO research have been turned over to MUFON.

Sixty volumes of “meticulous UFO research over 30 years” by the late Ufologist Leonard H. Stringfield were donated to the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), according to an August 3, 2012, announcement by MUFON Executive Director David MacDonald who spoke at the organization’s annual symposium. ... Stringfield (1920-1994) was an American ufologist who worked with government and private agencies to track UFO reports and had a special interest in reports of crashed objects.

http://www.examiner.com/article/ufo-crash-investigator-leonard-stringfield-s-research-goes-public

Didn't hear a peep from sNoory Friday night, nor from the mothership on Saturday.  Will Hoagland bring it up tonight?

ziznak

Hoaxboy will try to take credit for it somehow.

Greetings Coasters!
Don't know if any of you UFO buffs out there have been following some of the latest goings on across the heavens, but here in my home state of Missouri we just happen to be leading the entire country, if not the whole world as of present in both UFO sightings and supposive ET close encounters! Here's a link to an article from a local rag sheet of ours that has some interesting, yet out of this world stories on the activity in the skies over MO!

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/2012-08-16/news/ufo-and-extraterrestrial-activity-in-missouri/

If there are any of you fellow Missourians that happen to have their own experiences they'd like to share, I'd love to hear em! As for myself, I just so happened to see a strange glowing ball in the sky over my house the other week! I was in my driveway and just happened to glance up at the sky. It appeared out of nowhere and burned real bright like a flashbulb, and no sooner had it appeared it was gone! You can draw your own conclusions, but it didn't arc downward or have a trail like a meteor, and it didn't have any flashing lights like a plane. Whatever it was, it just looked weird! I guess just read the article and I hope to hear from some other eyewitnesses so I don't end up sounding like an idiot! (LOL!) Believe me, as much as I believe in UFO's, I'm not the kind of person who goes around seeing them everywhere. I can honestly say I've only seen 2 or 3 things in my whole life that I couldn't explain, and that's one of em!

Keep your eyes to the sky and your ears to the radio my friends! :)

"No mystery is closed to an open mind." -Tim White 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: stlcoastfan1985 on August 30, 2012, 11:19:24 PM
Greetings Coasters!
Don't know if any of you UFO buffs out there have been following some of the latest goings on across the heavens, but here in my home state of Missouri we just happen to be leading the entire country, if not the whole world as of present in both UFO sightings and supposive ET close encounters! Here's a link to an article from a local rag sheet of ours that has some interesting, yet out of this world stories on the activity in the skies over MO!

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/2012-08-16/news/ufo-and-extraterrestrial-activity-in-missouri/

If there are any of you fellow Missourians that happen to have their own experiences they'd like to share, I'd love to hear em! As for myself, I just so happened to see a strange glowing ball in the sky over my house the other week! I was in my driveway and just happened to glance up at the sky. It appeared out of nowhere and burned real bright like a flashbulb, and no sooner had it appeared it was gone! You can draw your own conclusions, but it didn't arc downward or have a trail like a meteor, and it didn't have any flashing lights like a plane. Whatever it was, it just looked weird! I guess just read the article and I hope to hear from some other eyewitnesses so I don't end up sounding like an idiot! (LOL!) Believe me, as much as I believe in UFO's, I'm not the kind of person who goes around seeing them everywhere. I can honestly say I've only seen 2 or 3 things in my whole life that I couldn't explain, and that's one of em!

Keep your eyes to the sky and your ears to the radio my friends! :)

"No mystery is closed to an open mind." -Tim White

when i was about 15, i saw two bright lights in the sky which resembled stars but were apparently different enough to capture my attention.  i stared at them for about 30 seconds when they both immediately took off at what looked to me like meteor speed.  fucking. fast.  no acceleration at all.  just instantaneous movement at an astonishing speed.

greetings from cape girardeau.

coaster

I saw what I thought looked like a metal blimp shape thing in the air. It was far to high to be a blimp though. Highly reflective. Not really sure what it was, and I guess it could of been anything. This was right out of Springfield. I'm planning on moving back to Missouri soon, so I'll make sure to keep an eye out.

Quote from: MV on August 31, 2012, 12:20:52 PM

when i was about 15, i saw two bright lights in the sky which resembled stars but were apparently different enough to capture my attention.  i stared at them for about 30 seconds when they both immediately took off at what looked to me like meteor speed.  fucking. fast.  no acceleration at all.  just instantaneous movement at an astonishing speed.

That's interesting MV! The most common place "orb" sightings I've heard is that they don't appear for very long and that  they do indeed take off in the blink of en eye. From what I've heard about the sightings around here in St. Louis is that they're appearing much the same as mine, and that's huge, bright balls of light that fade in & out. They describe the same thing in the article I posted. There's even a few videos on YouTube of em!

Quote from: coaster on August 31, 2012, 01:00:24 PM
I saw what I thought looked like a metal blimp shape thing in the air. It was far to high to be a blimp though. Highly reflective. Not really sure what it was, and I guess it could of been anything. This was right out of Springfield. I'm planning on moving back to Missouri soon, so I'll make sure to keep an eye out.

Coaster, I've heard of those blimp shaped types, but not as often, nor have I ever seen one. Don't know if any of you have heard of the triangular shaped/blimp type UFO that appeared just across the river in Illinois back in 2000 that was reported by multiple policemen across several counties. It went in the direction of Scott AFB, and the general assumption is that it was an experimental craft, although I believe Scott denied they have anything like that. (Of course!) There were a few photos of it and the Travel Channel even made a documentary about it a few years ago called "UFO Over Illinois!" I'll see if I can find it on YouTube. It might even be on DVD.

BigDave

I'm a believer in UFO's so I think it could be a mix of both

How about the increased number of sightings near nuclear power facilities-any possible explanations for this phenomenon?

Centurion40

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 07, 2012, 01:23:01 AM
How about the increased number of sightings near nuclear power facilities-any possible explanations for this phenomenon?

What, radiation induced brian tumors, or some some kind of energy sparked phenomena/illusion?

ziznak

when you roll that shit up and smoke it instead of just chewin on it.... totally different experience nigga... chek it

and on another note... I've noticed a certain asshole roomate of mine has had quite the menthol toothpaste smelling head when i give him kisses on occasion... apparently these little bastards can also get stoned on toothpaste and this lil fucker has been hittin up my toothbrush when I roll out... sneaky fucker.

Pragmier

http://us.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#/video/us/2012/11/13/co-ufo-sightings-in-denver.kdvr

At first the video looks fake - but then the news crew films the same thing. Are these RC craft?

Centurion40

Just saw this over at CNN.  Somewhat reminiscent of the whole "rods" scene.  But I admit, I'm stumped.

Nucky Nolan

It's likely that it's a facility for the research and development of secret military technology. It's possible that some prototypes are mistaken for UFOs piloted by EBEs. It's fun to think that some of the flying machines are based on back-engineered extraterrestrial spacecraft. It will take someone other than Bob Lazar to convince me of this, though.

Which is more likely: that the U.S. government is hiding its high tech planes and other military technology to maintain an edge between itself and foreign militaries or that the U.S. government has alien technology? Frankly, I don't think our current technology seems totally out of place relative to where we were in the 1940's and the developments since then.

I'll blog on similar topics in the future, but probably mostly Hoagland, Bara and the Ancient Alien folks to start with.
http://interposemission.blogspot.com/

ChewMouse

Quote from: interposemission on November 27, 2012, 11:26:55 PM
Which is more likely: that the U.S. government is hiding its high tech planes and other military technology to maintain an edge between itself and foreign militaries or that the U.S. government has alien technology? Frankly, I don't think our current technology seems totally out of place relative to where we were in the 1940's and the developments since then.

I'll blog on similar topics in the future, but probably mostly Hoagland, Bara and the Ancient Alien folks to start with.
Both Expat and Stuart Robbins (AstroGuy) post here; you might want to find their profiles and skim their posts, they say some good stuff that isn't always on their blogs.

Welcome to CoastGab!

Thanks. I follow both of their blogs. And, if you or others are interested, I just put together my first substantive post... about Mr. Hoagland's assertion that Phobos is a spaceship. I think it's just a moon of Mars that looks a little like a potato.

Too bad eye witness testimony I believe is between 13-20% accurate. I can understand the stealth f-117 (triangle shaped) fooling people along with the b-2 bomber.

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

antigray

UFOs are not all flown by true extraterrestrials, the majority of them are owned and operated by our advanced Repto Sapien cousins, who share the Earth with us as their ancestral home world. They are historically cited in about 80 places in the Bible, being described as a SERPENT THAT WALKS UPRIGHT ON TWO LEGS AND IS AS TALL AS A CAMEL (8 FEET TALL). There are statues and temple paintings of them in nearly every ancient society. This has nothing to do with "religious beliefs." It is a proven historical and archaeological fact. That's why I wrote a book showing all of the real world evidence.

Publisher's site to order my book in paperback or Ebook

http://********************.html

WARNING reveals a frightening alien agenda, a long-term program of social domination and periodic controlled genocide. Mankind is now in great danger. We have a terrible problem to overcome. Resolution requires international solidarity, then forcible negotiation with the aliens.

Some artwork from my book. Click on each image for larger view:

http://**************************

'Reptilian breeding zoo' UFO Interview with *************** on the reptoid agenda

http://****************************

coaster

::) I bet your post about your book has nothing to do with noorys reptilian show tonight..

All the drones that will soon be flying around are really just the final part of a massive ongoing US coverup of flying saucers.  Ok, not really.

coaster

Do we really have to worry about an "agenda" if they have been sitting on their scaly hands for more than 2000 years? They seem pretty incompetent to me. And you say it has nothing to do with religious beliefs, but wasnt Quetzalcoatl an Aztec God? Hes in the pictures you posted.

Sardondi

"Hi! I just thought I'd join the gang here. Hey, wanna buy my book?"

Uh, no.

Yorkshire pud

Is this book a credible reference for when I get around to applying to do my PhD on 'How tripping out from leather wallet chewing can be compared with LSD'...Maybe we should be told.  :)