• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard C. Hoagland

Started by Richard C. Hoagland, July 20, 2008, 07:01:42 PM

From what I've heard, Hoagland worked at NASA in that he wrote press releases detailing what observations, experiments and new theories were being worked on.

He was a science writer, NOT a scientist.

A lot of his claims have been knocked down regarding the Voyager plaque and the seas of Europa ideas. I don't have links on hand but when I get a chance to exercise my google-fu I'll post some. They shouldn't be too hard to find anyway.

Eddie Coyle

100%. Crazier than a shithouse rat.

Love to hear Dick's take on the Earthquake/Tsunami in Japan. I'm guessing Hoaxland has a prime suspect...the same "beings" that caused that trouble in Egypt. Those pesky aliens and Illuminati, you never see them in the same room together,ya know.  :-X

hamr

Not sure... but here's a fun song that was on the old C2C site back in 96.
The Art Bell Chat Club SongThe Art Bell Chat Club Song.wmv.

C110

What's funny about Hoagland is that he always quotes information that he has received from a 'insider' at NASA or a 'source' from Nasa that he can't reveal.  I wonder if he just fabricates all of this or if people email him with bogus info.

b_dubb

Quote from: C110 on March 16, 2011, 02:51:14 PM
What's funny about Hoagland is that he always quotes information that he has received from a 'insider' at NASA or a 'source' from Nasa that he can't reveal.  I wonder if he just fabricates all of this or if people email him with bogus info.

both

Lunger

Quote from: b_dubb on February 25, 2011, 11:57:01 AM
hoagland is starved for attention and completely off his rocker.  he's fool and a clown.

True, but I love that little guy.  I am usually a day behine listening to the shows.  I will get to the first hour with Hoagland on the ride home this evening.  Can't wait.  He busts me up.

James G.

I no longer listen to the mess that's become Coast To Coast AM. After reading my email inbox, and the CoastZone newsletter, now you know why.

I read nothing but a description of junk from Dr. Richard C. Hoagland. Junk! Garbage.

And Premiere Radio Networks airs this trash without shame. What a bunch of losers.

What do you call a radio program that airs trash, rubbish and garbage without shame? Coast-To Coast AM, with George Noory.

Screw Coast-To-Coast AM. That program is so far out of it these days, as to defy my mind as true, independent thinker. What a disgrace to radio that program is. In our country, and the entire world. The entire world!

That program has become trash. And appears darn proud of it. And insulting the intelligence of those who can best build a better world.

I'm done venting. Ha!

George49

I concur, what is that show anymore. I don't think I have been able to listen to a full show in months. Time for a change. Lets look at some new hosts...Its sooner than later. I bet the ratings have fallen by now. Does anyone have a latest report? They can't be high anymore, this show is a complete mess as its been said. The executives are already looking for a new guy at this point. The shows they have been putting on have been absolute rubbish. They offer no content or anything that is related to riveting subject matter that Coast has been known for.

b_dubb

hoaxland said the Egypt revolution was a result of aliens bouncing mind control radiation off the pyramids.  when Coast failed to ban his bullshit after that ... that's when i lost all ALL respect for Coast.  i have given up.  Coast has no standards.  none.  whatever bullshit they can find to put on the air they do

Usagi

I don't know guys... I don't think you should take Hoagland so seriously (or I should say Coast's inclusion of Hoagland so seriously).  He's like an inside joke to me.  I love him, though.  He says it all with such conviction! It's like I want to go to a dinner party with him there.

Hoagland is >99.78% delusional, but, to me, that doesn't detract from the fun.

b_dubb

i think that hoaxland and coast are doing a disservice to the public because not EVERYONE has the faculties to determine how completely full of shit he is.  lots of people with mental illnesses are insomniacs and to actively enable some of these peoples and their paranoid delusions is irresponsible. borderline criminal. 

i'm not sure if the shooter in phoenix, az was a coast listener but he would be an EXTREME example of how this kind of bullshit can get out of hand

rkowna

April 12 was surreal.  Hoagland going on about his successful trip to Amsterdam.  How he is taking the show international, due to George's genius.  Then the Coast "Scientific Advisor" let loose on some pure gold.  He was able to piece together a puzzle, just like when we were young at the family dinner table.  Nazis in space took down the world trade center on 9/11.  How did he know?  Simple, an Australian spy cornered him in a bar and told him that "someone we don't like" is here. He then connected the dots.

What kind of family did this guy come from.  We did puzzles when I was young, but none of them were of Hitler, Himmler, and Goebels standing on an ice pack in the Arctic awaiting launch into the outer solar system to hide out because, as Richard said, that was the easiest place to go.  Not Argentina or Brazil, but just beyond the Van Allen Belt. 

I can't establish whether he needs thorazine or a good waterboarding. What I do know is he is a scumbag opportunist.  Noory has Jesse Ventura on, then two nights later Hoagland needs to get to the Governor because as it happens they have been working on parallel identical reasarch that, when tied together, will "blow the lid off this thing."

George doesn't get it.  Art HUMORED Hoagland.  Noory HONORS him.  There is a difference.  Anyone who doesn't believe that doesn't understand what the term difference means. 

Difference- the amount by which one quantity is greater or less than another.  Example.  Coast used to have 20,000,000 listeners. Now it is down to 5,000,000 listeners.  What is the difference. A.  15,000,000 listeners, or 1 George Noory, 

Lunger

Quote from: b_dubb on April 18, 2011, 07:00:43 PM
i fucking hate rammstein

No way.  Rammstein is an awesome band.  I love the big guitars! 

haloedorchid

Rammstein is one of my favorite bands. Their best songs are the ones not used in any movies.

Quote from: the_wanderer on April 18, 2011, 06:42:21 PM
the intro music is pretty cool...  let's see the nazi's have alien technology but they still wear uniforms and helmets from 60 years ago.... 

The other trailers show pretty much exactly that. Space Nazis make the best possible villains.
As for the soundtrack Laibach has Rammstein beat by a few decades :)

Digitech

Richard C sure does have the gift of gab. He can talk endlessly about the most remote topics, because he's able to bring them in to his crazy ideas.

George, on the other hand, can barely talk about any topic at all. Do you remember how in the event of a guest not showing up or plans going awry on the show, they will bring on Richard C Hoagland as a back up plan?

So...

How about Richard C Hoagland hosting the show, instead of being a guest? Wouldn't that be absolutely nuts?

b_dubb

because in george's mind ... 'can i have fries with that?' ... is a high level discussion

valdez

Quote from: Digitech on April 19, 2011, 08:04:49 AM
How about Richard C Hoagland hosting the show, instead of being a guest? Wouldn't that be absolutely nuts?
Not absolutely nuts.  If I were a Premiere executive looking to make my bones c2c would be a team of Hoagland, LMH, Ian, Knapp, possibly Rob "loverboy voice" Simone and the Lou Reed lookalike pot head who's name escapes me right now, try to bring Art back for fill in (or whatever he'd be willing to do), and read Noory the riot act, then offer him a few hours a month to do shows about vitamines and such.

rkowna

The widespread ripping of Dr. Judy Wood after her appearance was a real treat.  She was on the show per Hoagland's demand.  Richard C. was in Amsterdam, found out her work and his work were headed toward the same conclusion: Nazis shot a death ray (on September 9, I remember the gasbag saying) to take out the World Trade center in 2001.

I hate to continue to dwell but the April  12 show was a train wreck.  It is the show where it stopped being funny and became scary.  Noory assured Hoagland that Lisa is working on getting Dr. Wood on.

Hoagland was dead set on hopping on the Jesse Ventura bandwagon, to the point of sending him Dr. Wood's book for him to read on vacation. 

The thorough savaging of Dr. Wood by listeners, non-listener conspiracy hounds, (I think even the Premier night cleaning crew revolted), was beautiful.  Haogland and Noory, assclowns extraordinaire, have to be crying themselves to sleep knowing they embarrased themselves, and the network, beyond repair with this stunt.  If you want the show to ride a celebrity's coattails for God sake make sure you vet the guest first.  As stupid as George is I can't believe he didn't take five minutes to at least youtube Dr. Wood before giving Hoagland high praise for having his pulse on things.  Hoagland dropped a steaming pile of Noory on Jesse Ventura, Premeire, and George himself's doorstep.  Good work, Richard. 

fysisist

Listening to Hoagland, I can see he's a clever guy.  He makes his stuff up as he goes along I think.  Or maybe he pays people to help him make the stuff up but that means he would be having to make a fair amount of money BSing people for a living.  Is that possible? 

One thing he does do that I absolutely love: it's when he's running some typical BS story and then he pauses to ask Noory, "...and do you know what that is, George?".  Then the clown Noory stumbles and bumbles around for a few beats and then blurts out something ".... Global Warming???" or whatever, and then Hoagland replies in his superior tone, "No George it's HYPER-DIMENSIONAL PHYSICS...", leaving Noory to look even more stupid than usual.  Noory falls for it every time.  Pure genius. 

b_dubb

Quote from: rkowna on May 10, 2011, 04:51:28 AMHoagland was dead set on hopping on the Jesse Ventura bandwagon, to the point of sending him Dr. Wood's book for him to read on vacation.
at first read ... i saw this as 'hoagland was found dead'.  freudian mind slip?  probably.  but when he is found dead ... it'll be because some gigolo got tired of his shit

Lunger

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: fysisist on May 11, 2011, 09:36:56 PM

One thing he does do that I absolutely love: it's when he's running some typical BS story and then he pauses to ask Noory, "...and do you know what that is, George?".  Then the clown Noory stumbles and bumbles around for a few beats and then blurts out something ".... Global Warming???" or whatever, and then Hoagland replies in his superior tone, "No George it's HYPER-DIMENSIONAL PHYSICS...", leaving Noory to look even more stupid than usual.  Noory falls for it every time.  Pure genius.
although hoagland makes me barf into the back of my throat, i have to admit it's comedy gold when he does this to noory.

fysisist

Quote from: Michael V. on May 16, 2011, 11:06:59 AM
although hoagland makes me barf into the back of my throat, i have to admit it's comedy gold when he does this to noory.

I know, it kills me every time.  The funniest part is that I have never once heard Noory get the right answer, but he falls for it EVERY TIME.

He used to do the same thing with AB, but Art usually handled it in a much more dignified manner.  RCH is a pompous ass, though.

Quote from: fysisist on May 16, 2011, 11:13:42 AM
He used to do the same thing with AB, but Art usually handled it in a much more dignified manner.  RCH is a pompous ass, though.

Yeah, Art would always find a way to step aside. "Why don't you tell us about it?", or somesuch. It's really funny how Noory doesn't notice that.

MV/Liberace!

i just took a serious look at hoaglands website (and by "serious" i mean more than ten seconds).  i have never seen a more steamy pile of shit than this. 

when you arrive at the site, as if it were 1998, the first thing you notice is the need to SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL...

not to mention the dead links, out of date articles and references, and general ass-hattery.  hoagland's website made ME feel embarrassed FOR him.

b_dubb

hoagy's site is for pay too?  you'd have to be pretty fucking silly to pay money to access a pile of shit